Jump to content
BuildTheWalia

British Cuisine Mafia Day 3(Lylo)

Recommended Posts

scene girl    2215

so you guys don't think it's weird how the votes were rvs/meme votes and that solstice wanted rei to find something real out of them? do you find it weird that rei decided to say i'm scummy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scene girl    2215

was waiting for someone to say something meaningful about it but nothing is really happening. the way rei pressures me for pointing it out may be alignment indicative. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scene girl    2215

i think that a lot of laziness is happening rn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scene girl    2215

rum hasn't been aggressive to anybody but has been floaty. i think thats townier than its scummy. especially considering that he is new. nothing solid here yet though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scene girl    2215

i guess i like solstice the least right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Rosen    4
8 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Lol u know my meta that's nai

Is citing one's own meta something that's more commonplace here? I don't like this post but I'm unsure if it's just the venue shifting gameplay or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BuildTheWalia    311

Official Vote Count:

Rum117 (3): Solstice, Rosen, Gemstone

Solstice (2): Tyranno, Rum117

fuckfiend (1): Sage

 

Missed Quota:

Sage (3/4), Macer (0/4)

 

Made Quota:

Tyranno, fuckfiend, Rosen, rei, Solstice, Rum117, Gemstone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

roses are red

covid canceled prom

fuck my pussy with a rake mom

roses are red,

the ground is muddy,

 

0dbad9c2779b6c713cd3999bc7d0e81b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

vote fuckfiend

 

you fools haven't understood that it's ALWAYS marj?

 

idiots.

This is a good post.

 

vote fuckfiend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Solstice said:

Do you have any opinion on the two trains (rum and myself) going on right now?  Given that's where most of the votes are I find it strange none of you commented on them.

Reasonably sure that these are both memes at this point.

1 hour ago, fuckfiend said:

so you guys don't think it's weird how the votes were rvs/meme votes and that solstice wanted rei to find something real out of them? do you find it weird that rei decided to say i'm scummy?

Definitely find it odd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From back-reading I think we should be scrutinizing Solstice and not rei, the former seems deliberately scummy and the ladder is NAI so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+rei+    35047

Real talk fuckfiend is literally flailing around trying to look important

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, rei said:

Real talk fuckfiend is literally flailing around trying to look important

Solstice & fuckfiend scumteam???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scene girl    2215

rei idk why you think im trying to look important when im literally the sole player in the entire thread that has made a play outside of rvs. you are discrediting me and not taking what i said into consideration. does that mean you think solstice is town perhaps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scene girl    2215

macer i would never try to kill my scum team mate day 1. thats unnecessary attention being drawn to my team mate. i won the last game as scum, i know much better than to make a play like that. i would probably protect them or try to steer away from discussion about them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, fuckfiend said:

macer i would never try to kill my scum team mate day 1. thats unnecessary attention being drawn to my team mate. i won the last game as scum, i know much better than to make a play like that. i would probably protect them or try to steer away from discussion about them.

This is very WIFOM. I'm fully willing to be wrong but in nearly every game I've played here you've been scum/neutral pr, and I refuse to be pocketed by you again lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scene girl    2215
1 minute ago, MaterialMacer said:

This is very WIFOM. I'm fully willing to be wrong but in nearly every game I've played here you've been scum/neutral pr, and I refuse to be pocketed by you again lol.

yeah but the last game you said jazz and one other person were scum together in the beginning too iirc. they told you that was a bad play too and you ended up being wrong. i don't think people typically bus like that. following that logic you would be wrong here too. i suggest you reevaluate. besides, you're being near sighted too. there's no reason to be intimidated by me because of how good my scum game is because i'm very good at town too. i can be as much of an asset as i could be a liability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fuckfiend said:

yeah but the last game you said jazz and one other person were scum together in the beginning too iirc. they told you that was a bad play too and you ended up being wrong. i don't think people typically bus like that. following that logic you would be wrong here too. i suggest you reevaluate. besides, you're being near sighted too. there's no reason to be intimidated by me because of how good my scum game is because i'm very good at town too. i can be as much of an asset as i could be a liability.

Could you just be less float-y then? Or explicitly tell me why you're not scum and why Solstice is scum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scene girl    2215
8 minutes ago, MaterialMacer said:

Could you just be less float-y then? Or explicitly tell me why you're not scum and why Solstice is scum?

i think solstice is scummy because she is asking questions that are meaningless.

12 hours ago, Solstice said:

I'm more concerned that half the players have thrown a vote down and rei hasn't said anything relevant.  

this post right here, all the votes have obviously been non alignment indicative so i don't see why rei would have anything to say about them. i think the way she phrases this is aggressive, because she isn't asking rei what he thinks but just says that it's suspicious. i think it's really easy for rei to die day 1 honestly, it happens a lot. so i think this is scummier than it would be to target your typical player day 1. 

 

9 hours ago, Solstice said:

@SageRhapsody @fuckfiend  @rei Do you have any opinion on the two trains (rum and myself) going on right now?  Given that's where most of the votes are I find it strange none of you commented on them.

she rephrases herself here and asks me sage and rei this time. this is after i ask rei to comment on what she said. which rei responded with saying i'm scummy for mentioning. i don't know if the way she rephrases it are alignment indicative.

 

 

overall i'm willing to back off of solstice if we find a better lynch. it is early game after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Gemstone Mine    2733

> overall i'm willing to back off of solstice if we find a better lynch. it is early game after all.

 

I despise this line right here, it either means one of two things:

 

a) you are completely unsure of your lynch, so why the fuck are you pushing it in the first place?
 

b) you're just looking to stir shit up and are willing to jump bandwagons as needed.

 

neither is a good look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+rei+    35047

vote fuckfiend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scene girl    2215

deciding to play this game was a horrible mistake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scene girl    2215

i ask a question about someone's analysis? i get no answer, and then someone votes for me.

 

i say i am open to new ideas? someone says i am willing to jump on bandwagons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scene girl    2215

trying rly hard to keep my composure lol. i hate you guys so much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×