BuildTheWalia

British Cuisine Mafia Day 3(Lylo)

+rei+    35047

You started demanding opinions out of players before anything had actually happened 

scene girl    2215

bc i wanted other ppl to comment on it to see if anybody would be aggressive. im obviously on solstice bc i think the post was garbage. if anything you should think solstice is bad. it wasnt even about whatever u would comment so much. the only person that said anything was rum which doesn't help that much. i waited a few hours before i made it clear what i thought about it but no one really said shit.

scene girl    2215

and im still not even sure about the solstice train. i dont know what majority would be and we should be careful of that. solstice needs to respond to what we have to say. i also want to see -rosen post more. 

Rum117    7
10 hours ago, fuckfiend said:

rum hasn't been aggressive to anybody but has been floaty. i think thats townier than its scummy. especially considering that he is new. nothing solid here yet though.

i play a ton of town of salem so i’m more used to nothing happening d1. 

Well good morning all. Surely there is something real to glean from all this that happened in my absence.

Unvote Solstice I'm not letting the day get hammered

UnOfficial Vote Count:

Rum117 (3): Solstice, Rosen, Gemstone

Solstice (3): Rum117, fuckfiend, rei

fuckfiend (2): Sage, MaterialMacer

+rei+    35047
24 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Unvote Solstice I'm not letting the day get hammered

UnOfficial Vote Count:

Solstice (3): Rum117, fuckfiend, rei

fuckfiend (2): Sage, MaterialMacer

excuse me. 

RwPaQJk.png

4 minutes ago, rei said:

excuse me. 

RwPaQJk.png

UnOfficial Vote Count:

Solstice (2): Rum117, fuckfiend

fuckfiend (3): Sage, MaterialMacer, rei

fixed

scene girl    2215

so are you just going to say fucking nothing about anything any time you're asked a question ash

+rei+    35047

You literally DEMANDED I WEIGH IN when nothing had happened, so yeah i'm going to fucking ignore you and your attempts to bait a case. 

Anybody else frustrated by the lack of shiny happy town feels from literally anyone?

scene girl    2215
40 minutes ago, rei said:

You literally DEMANDED I WEIGH IN when nothing had happened, so yeah i'm going to fucking ignore you and your attempts to bait a case. 

which is literally what solstice also did

scene girl    2215

i wonder who is more detrimental to the game, me, asking questions, or you, being anti info over things that players besides me have also done who i am condemning. i am on your side stupid ass. 

scene girl    2215

y do u guys put me thru such torture. even if i do win my congratulations is nothing short of gemstone faint and francis telling me how i am a horrible person or something.

+rei+    35047
32 minutes ago, fuckfiend said:

which is literally what solstice also did

what looks worse, commenting someone hasnt said anything, or parroting that person while more implicitly making a demand? 

Speaking of which how you doin @Gemstone Mine

Rum117    7
5 minutes ago, fuckfiend said:

i feel like jazz

what happened with jazz

2 minutes ago, Rum117 said:

what happened with jazz

Jazz is on indefinite hiatus from mafia for his and our mental health. 

Ya'll are doing a bang-up job of making a good town core impossible.

Perhaps it's good though that we aren't on a runaway wagon although it's frustrating that a lot of the votes out have no meaning.

Solstice    419

So this is where I'm at:

1. TheGoldenTyranno: Two wrong votecounts both making me look like the lead lynch when I actually wasn’t.  I’d say he had some vested interest in getting rid of me, but then he unvoted when he thought I was in hammer range so IDK.  Thinks gem is town.

2. fuckfiend: Obviously hates me which isn’t bad by itself, but then backtracking off of it with ‘lol another lynch it’s fine too, it’s day 1” when they started getting heat is not good.  Lean town on rum.  Seem to be flip flopping on rei, though he voted them so it’s understandable.

3. –Rosen: Other than sheeping my vote, there’s nothing game relevant here.  Mostly asking how games work here which while understandable, doesn’t excuse him from not playing the game. 

4. rei: Only read given so far is fiend as scum.  I doubt they are the same alignment, but rei solves himself eventually so flipping either purely for info would be a bad move. 

5. SageRhapsody: Under quota, only game relevant thing was an early vote on fiend that came off as a joke. 

6. Solstice: Hello.

7. Rum117: OMGUS votes me and has literally nothing else game relevant.

8. Gemstone Mine: Early vote on rum, dislikes tyranno’s posting, dislikes fiend but didn’t vote.

9. MaterialMacer: votes fiend, says I’m scummy and rei is NAI, thinks team is me + fiend.

I need some actual thoughts on players from @-Rosen @SageRhapsody and @Rum117.  

You know it's ironic. I'm on record saying I dislike meta and yet I feel the need to go read past Gem games.

You know I could invoke the Solstice rule. The Solstice rule says if Solstice is scum town has this in the bag and Solstice is almost always scum.

Solstice    419
4 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

You know I could invoke the Solstice rule. The Solstice rule says if Solstice is scum town has this in the bag and Solstice is almost always scum.

You and me should be scum together.  It would be the most epic trainwreck in the history of mafia.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1