BuildTheWalia

British Cuisine Mafia Day 3(Lylo)

+rei+    35047
1 minute ago, Solstice said:

You and me should be scum together.  It would be the most epic trainwreck in the history of mafia.

saving this one for the aftergame when you both flip scum 

I'm gonna make a bold guess that Solstice, Gem, and rei are town. With that said the clear choice is to have my vote on Fuckfiend in spirit.

Do you ever feel like this is a DGz mafia game?

Do you know what sucks about games with pr's? It yeets up your play when u roll a pr and u get extra anxious about not screwing up. I kinda wish people would get on board with mountainous games. 

BuildTheWalia    311
Posted (edited)

Official Vote Count:

Rum117 (3): Solstice, Rosen, Gemstone

fuckfiend (3): Sage, Macer, rei

Solstice (2): Rum117, fuckfiend

Missed Quota:

Sage (3/4)

Made Quota:

Tyranno, fuckfiend, Rosen, rei, Solstice, Rum117, Gemstone, Macer

Edited by BuildTheWalia

+Gemstone Mine    2733

you know what I find fucking obnoxious

I genuinely can't tell if a melt down is fuckfiends false response to avoid pressure or a genuine melt down that happens every fucking time someone votes her.

+Gemstone Mine    2733

I swear to god I have this discussion with myself every game I play with her. Really needs to find another way to deal with pressure one way or another.

+Gemstone Mine    2733
28 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I'm gonna make a bold guess that Solstice, Gem, and rei are town. With that said the clear choice is to have my vote on Fuckfiend in spirit.

this post though

+Gemstone Mine    2733

the reason TGT's post bothers me so much is that all I've done today is shitpost, why the fuck would you read me as town over null. That and I hate 'in spirit' votes. 

3 minutes ago, Gemstone Mine said:

the reason TGT's post bothers me so much is that all I've done today is shitpost, why the fuck would you read me as town over null. That and I hate 'in spirit' votes. 

It's kinda a tone meta read. I mean I'm not gonna place the vote for obv reasons of avoiding a hammer but if the majority was off that is where my vote would be.

10 minutes ago, Gemstone Mine said:

yes the scum team is gonna roll out d1 to hammer fuckfiend.

You say that like it shouldn't still be default policy to stay out of hammer range when the majority is live

+Gemstone Mine    2733

It's not ideal to be in hammer range but we get more information out of everyone hard commmiting to a lynch and a hammer than everyone waffling around talking about spirit votes and shit.

+Gemstone Mine    2733

scum hammering d1 does exactly what scum doesn't want to happen, makes everyone talk about you tomorrow

town hammering d1 early is profoundly stupid without powers.

That's why I'm not worried about it.

+rei+    35047
1 hour ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Do you know what sucks about games with pr's? It yeets up your play when u roll a pr and u get extra anxious about not screwing up. I kinda wish people would get on board with mountainous games. 

i see what you did there

-Rosen    4
15 hours ago, -Rosen said:

Is citing one's own meta something that's more commonplace here? I don't like this post but I'm unsure if it's just the venue shifting gameplay or not.

I mean if someone wants to reply to this I'd have a bit more to work off right now, because at the moment I have a whole lot of nothing because a whole lot of nothing has happened.

-Rosen    4

Because while my posts have been discussing mostly site-related stuff, it's still beneficial for me to get responses because that will allow me to read the game more effectively, and I'd rather do that than bumble around not knowing what I'm talking about.

+Gemstone Mine    2733

yeah citing your own meta is a thing that happens frequently. It really shouldn't happen, but it does.

+Gemstone Mine    2733

well, people shouldn't buy that shit because 'well I'm always super helpful as townie!!!' goes both ways

-Rosen    4
11 hours ago, fuckfiend said:

rei idk why you think im trying to look important when im literally the sole player in the entire thread that has made a play outside of rvs. you are discrediting me and not taking what i said into consideration. does that mean you think solstice is town perhaps?

I don't really follow this post in particular but generally breaking from RVS is NAI in any case, so I think this is -1 to rei and fuckfiend here for this conversation even happening in the first place.

11 hours ago, fuckfiend said:

macer i would never try to kill my scum team mate day 1. thats unnecessary attention being drawn to my team mate. i won the last game as scum, i know much better than to make a play like that. i would probably protect them or try to steer away from discussion about them.

Also NAI -- there are plenty of winning Scum plays where you spike your only teammate on the first Day. Yeah, it draws a lot of unnecessary attention to your scum-mate, but in exchange for effectively spewing Town early? That's a pretty considerable trade if you ask me.

8 hours ago, fuckfiend said:

i ask a question about someone's analysis? i get no answer, and then someone votes for me.

i say i am open to new ideas? someone says i am willing to jump on bandwagons.

You know I really hate bringing up the AtE argument just because of how difficult it is to determine whether someone is using it or is genuinely frustrated/angry with the game state, but from what I've read outside of these posts this is a fairly common occurrence, so I'd be inclined to say NAI here and move on. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here.

7 hours ago, fuckfiend said:

and im still not even sure about the solstice train. i dont know what majority would be and we should be careful of that. solstice needs to respond to what we have to say. i also want to see -rosen post more. 

Just putting this out there for posterity's sake, but I do work on a full-time second shift schedule, so admittedly my time to post is very limited, as I'm either at work, asleep, or doing other IRL things most of the Day. Personally I wouldn't expect much out of me in terms of quantity because of that.

3 hours ago, fuckfiend said:

i wonder who is more detrimental to the game, me, asking questions, or you, being anti info over things that players besides me have also done who i am condemning. i am on your side stupid ass. 

Yes.

unvote Rum117

I do have the day off today so I will be around for EoD thankfully, so if you guys have questions then I'm willing to oblige.

• Upvote 1

-Rosen    4
13 minutes ago, Gemstone Mine said:

yeah citing your own meta is a thing that happens frequently. It really shouldn't happen, but it does.

Well shit, I was ready to spike TGT for it but I guess I can't :(

+Gemstone Mine    2733

I mean you really should be spiking people for it, blaming 'well it's my meta!' for suboptimal play doens't make it less suboptimal.

Frankly more people here could use a reality check on that shit.

-Rosen    4

I think it's something I'd rather let be the first or second time around if it's so common, but any excessive use will certainly be met with retaliation.

+rei+    35047

itt rosen understands some people have jobs

you'll find full time employment is an excellent way to get mislynched