Starlight Warrior

Overburst Dragon: Yae or Nae?

Recently acquired this card.  It's designed to go with Rokkets, but I'm honestly not sure about running it.  My Rokket deck isn't exactly Duel King levels of good, but it's decent enough to eek out a win now and again.  So here I am after... goodness, I don't even know how long, asking if I should use this card?  I'm leaning towards NOT running it myself, but I thought I'd ask players with more skill than me just in case you guys know something I don't.  Here's the card's stats and text.

Overburst Dragon
DARK
Link-2 (Left / Right)
Dragon/Link/Effect
2 "Rokket" monsters
You can target 1 other Link Monster you control; Special Summon 1 "Rokket" monster from your hand to your zone that target points to, but the monster Summoned by this effect cannot be used as Link Material, also destroy it during the End Phase. You can only use this effect of "Overburst Dragon" once per turn. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the GY: You can target 1 "Rokket" monster in your GY; add it to your hand.
ATK / 1800

Right off I c IF u play it ur gonna to want facilitate multiple non-link combos to take full advantage of the first effect.