TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents Duelistgroundz Mafia Invitational

Host Specific Rules:

- 48/24 day phases

- 4 post quota(You WILL be Modkilled for missing quota. Be timely in letting me know if you need to sub out.)

- No majority except on Lylo or Mylo.

- ties end in random lynch

-You can vote for a No Lynch.

- Bold your votes like so or they will not be counted: Vote Villager or Vote: Villager

- The mafia team is required to submit a nk. If a mafia team fails to submit a kill it will be randed among the remaining town players.

- This is a no PM game. This means that players will not be allowed to privately communicate with each other about the game, with the exception of the mafia team in their designated quick topic.

- The thread rests during the night phase, therefore, no one besides the host or co-host shall post between day phases in the thread. Any posts that break this rule shall be redacted.

Should Be Obvious and Near Universal But Will Restate Again Anyhow:

- Speak To Your Host Via PM about everything(I'm thinking especially about high emotion issues like potential player toxicity) besides vote count requests and general rule clarifications AND Do NOT publically state an intent to sub out! 

- Read Your Dog On Role PM!

- DON'T copy paste or screenshot your role pm. Paraphrasing and flavor claiming are allowed though since this game will allow full claiming

- DON'T EDIT or DELETE YOUR POSTS!

- Dead players may not post in the thread except for one goodbye post which must not contain any game relevant content

- All Sitewide Rules Apply

I DID NOT include third parties or multiball mafia in any of my potential setups. These are the only possible win conditions: You win when all the mafia have been eliminated.  You win when there are equal or fewer town players than the mafia.

PSA: I'd like to avoid issues in the future(and potential accusations of it being bastard) by announcing that I designed this game to avoid traditional mechanical solving. There may be aspects that are misleading if you try to assume my intentions as a game designer. There are however NO insane roles or aspects of player roles not included in their player pm. 

Player List:

1. @Timsup2nothin

2. @Rum117(Lynched D1 town)

3. @Dolbster

4. @SageRhapsody has been replaced by @Hydreigon25

7. @ThisisnotAceMarvel

10. @my bloody arcanine subbed out d1@Woawa replaced into the slot d1(Died day 2 Mafia)

11. @rei(Died night 1 town)

12. @MaterialMacer has been replaced by @Sophocles

13. @Faint

I apologize for the lack of flavor. D1 starts now and ends in 48 hrs @ 5 PM Central Time Thur. 17th of September.

Hi everybody.  New guy here.  Not a bad sort once you get to know me.  Or so I hear.

Though TGT may have a different view since I did contribute to mischopping him in his champs qualifier.  Good dude though and i appreciate the chance to play on his home field and meet you all.

+rei+    35047

Just look out for bubberducky, he fucked my wife

Hi! I'm here! Do not trust me, like ever. Upupupupu 

I did what I had to and I paid the price. Now is time for my second chance. 

+rei+    35047

outside game info? SO not cool

17 minutes ago, rei said:

A) Love Futaba
B) This is My Real Housewives of Mafia entrance.
C) :(

+rei+    35047

ok acknowledging best girlgets you a pass

So is this essentially Coronavirus Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Dolbster    1
6 hours ago, rei said:

Idk what this is about bc Ace wasn't referencing OGI

Also who's bubberducky?

Faint    5975
4 hours ago, rei said:

ok acknowledging best girlgets you a pass

do you have any non persona conversation topics up your sleeve orrrrr

Dolbster    1
37 minutes ago, Faint said:

do you have any non persona conversation topics up your sleeve orrrrr

weirdest post in the thread to my gut thus far, though that's not saying much. Might be bc I'm not sure if this is being used as a pressure point or bants.

Faint    5975
11 hours ago, MaterialMacer said:

So is this essentially Coronavirus Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo?

This is definitely the worst intro so far

Useless question attempt to fit in

+rei+    35047

vote materialmacer

I am also able to talk extensively of Uzaki-chan wants to hang out

Idk what this is about bc Ace wasn't referencing OGI

I did what I had to and I paid the price. Now is time for my second chance. 

quest-ce que fuck?

Dolbster    1
1 hour ago, rei said:

quest-ce que fuck?

Ace kinda says stuff at the start of games. Might be referencing that he had his first maf rand recently. Regardless, don't find it objectionable

Hey Tims, thoughts of stuff?

27 minutes ago, Dolbster said:

Ace kinda says stuff at the start of games. Might be referencing that he had his first maf rand recently. Regardless, don't find it objectionable

Hey Tims, thoughts of stuff?

Mostly just trying to adapt to the low key pace and not spam the thread.  I'm not really sure how I'll manage day one with what seems like it is going to be very little to go on.  Maybe just try to form up a couple wagons at random and see what happens.  You seeing anything better?

Dolbster    1
1 minute ago, Timsup2nothin said:

Mostly just trying to adapt to the low key pace and not spam the thread.  I'm not really sure how I'll manage day one with what seems like it is going to be very little to go on.  Maybe just try to form up a couple wagons at random and see what happens.  You seeing anything better?

I kinda vibe with what Faint said about MMs intro post. Maybe a slight gut TL on Ace as well