TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents Duelistgroundz Mafia Invitational(Town Won)

+Sophocles    3335
2 minutes ago, ThisisnotAceMarvel said:

I have this handicap, so I soft in my first post so when the time comes, I would be able to tell you, I told you so. 

It does not clear me mechanically, but damn well I prevented that information from being useful to mafia. So if you want to kill me go ahead, I completed my main objective. 

Fair enough. I'll just disregard the entire ability and judge you on play

Official Vote Count:

Tim(3) - Dolbster, Faint, Soph

Faint(3) - AceMarvel, Woawa, Tim

1 minute ago, Sophocles said:

Fair enough. I'll just disregard the entire ability and judge you on play

Even though you are voting for me it is good to see someone at least active in the game.  Makes me feel a little better about not being there for LYLO...I can just blame the loss on you or Dolbster if you screw it up.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Timsup2nothin said:

we've still got an hour yeah?

53 min till EoD

Also you should take into consideration that my message could have ended in scum, inactive and rei, so I took a leap of faith. 

I was ready to die today if my message got lost. 

Dolbster    1

Eh I'll just rehash a lot of what I've already said.

I don't think that it's Tims/Ace, though I do think that this is world where rei was a NK, because I think that Tims could have used it the message receiving as an opportunity to proclaim Ace's towniness or outright lie about the message contents to make it more positive.

I think that Ace works with most of the rest of the locals, except Faint for obvious reasons. Beyond that I do think that Ace is town.

Tims/Faint ain't a team. I stand by that I don't think that Tims treats scummate Sage or MM the way he did on D1 (far more so MM), there are ways that you treat inactive scummates and those weren't it.

Faint/Woawa isn't a team. I loosely think that Faint/Sage might not be a team for suggesting Sage as a Tim partner, and maybe not with MM for calling him D1, however these are super weak and still possible teams.

Can't cast Woawa out from being with anyone else, but I ultimately feel that it's possible that Tims and Woawa are teammates from that one post. I don't mind that Tims is complaining about casing a guy with so few posts (which he has every right to), but what I do mind is that he says that I'm trying to draw a wedge between Tims and Woawa, while Woawa is clearly in that slanking pile that he has talked about. And woawa ends up voting Faint which is shrug but I guess I could unity with Tims there. When I made that post asking Tims to case Woawa I pretty much wanted to see his reaction, and it's ultimately still a possible team.

Guess it's possible that it isn't the replacements but again, weak

That's it

Dolbster    1

@Sophocles, going off Faint's dgzer theory, would you say that Woawa counts as someone who would kill rei as it falls within the meta

Dolbster    1

In the spirit of SUPERTIE

Vote: Woawa

Also woawa is viewing the thread, eyyyyy

+Sophocles    3335
Just now, Dolbster said:

@Sophocles, going off Faint's dgzer theory, would you say that Woawa counts as someone who would kill rei as it falls within the meta

I was gonna answer this earlier but wanted to let faint give his answer first. Yes, woawa's def played enough here to be with the 'kill rei asap' meta. Although in the case of a scumteam with woawa and a visitor, I wouldn't expect him to push hard for it over a kill his teammate would want. So i guess that speaks against a tim/woawa team a little, maybe.

And the case on him would have been "meh, nothing really here, lemme conf bias on some of these meaningless posts to make Dolbster happy."

If you wanna vote him, let's vote him.  I'm looking at a rand either way, but one in three beats one in two, and any of the low investment locals could be a wolf as far as I can tell so why not.

Dolbster    1

So basically I'm blinding myself to Ace, think that Faint and Soph are good, so I'll take 2/3 the rest over 1/2

I have a sheet of paper where I've been crossing/dashing/erasing/rewriting teams and I have, excluding Ace worlds (though I also think that the rei kill is weird if Ace maf): Tims/Woawa, Faint/Sage, Woawa/Sage, Woawa/MM written down as non-crossed and non-dashed (these are non-ordered).

low posting locals are mostly indistinguishable to me, but Dolbster seems to think he has something to go on

I was also willing to follow you Ace

mostly I'm sort of annoyed

I still believe that Faint is a real candidate, but we need to have a strong front, if Woawa flips green, I'm going for Faint or Dolby next. 

2 minutes ago, ThisisnotAceMarvel said:

I still believe that Faint is a real candidate, but we need to have a strong front, if Woawa flips green, I'm going for Faint or Dolby next. 

lol...ummm...our last "united front" didn't go so well

Dolbster    1
1 minute ago, Timsup2nothin said:

lol...ummm...our last "united front" didn't go so well

Let's be real, the effect of each united front is to bring the three of us to endgame

Just now, Dolbster said:

Let's be real, the effect of each united front is to bring the three of us to endgame

so we can kill each other and lose?

this plan may be flawed

lol