TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents Duelistgroundz Mafia Invitational(Town Won)

Final Vote Count:

Tim(2) - Faint, Soph

Woawa(3) - Dolbster, Tim, AceMarvel

Faint(1) - Woawa

Woawa was the mafia roleblocker. U can't roleblock the same player back to back

I apologize for the delay. Due to a change ur faithful hosts work schedule we will we shifting our phase up to 6:30PM Central Time.  

AceMarvel died in the night they where town ex-con.

Each night the host sends a message to a random player saying you can't be trusted because you did jail time.

Oh, wait I just realized the game is over! Tim the final mafia was killed by Dolb's CPR Doc power 

Dolbster    1
Just now, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Oh, wait I just realized the game is over! Tim the final mafia was killed by Dolb's CPR Doc power 

Lol was just about to ask for a vig claim

Anyway, I decided to use by CPR power as a pseudo-vig shot. The POE was Soph, Tims, and Hydre, and I was so confident that Soph was town that I was considering removing them from the PoE. I was always using that power (I'll explain my logic later on that front if people want to but ultimately I thought that it would help further clear me (I was less clear than Faint and Ace) and didn't reduce the amount of town controlled kills). I didn't do Tims justice in casing him tbh, and that's on me but yeah gg.

As for why I shot Tims, thought it was Tims/Woawa from mid-N1, the way Woawa treated their vote made me think Tims was their teammate, and even though Tims voted Woawa, I felt that it was his best choice. Maybe Ace would've remained on Faint, but it was nebulous, and someone in the pair needed towncred. It kinda felt that he was casting off at points, and I didn't like his response to "he Tims, you should case Woawa"

Tim was Mafia JOAT
JOAT Powers: 2-shot Neapolitan, Strongman, 2-shot Ninja
Two nights, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn whether or not that player is a Vanilla Townie.
One night, if you perform the factional kill, it will be converted into a Strongman kill which will bypass healers.
Two nights, if you perform the factional kill, it will be converted into a Ninja kill, which will bypass Trackers.

Dolbster    1

I briefly switched to Hydre as my CPR, but decided it was better to be on Tims instead

Sophocles was Town Macho Master Reporter

You have a toolbox of skills too sniff out and report on a bombshell story. But you're daring detective work will get you killed one day.(Healing actions will NOT prevent your death)
Each of these are one-shot
One night you see if any actions were performed by or on a player, but not what they were, or who else was involved.
One night you can learn what actions were performed on a player, but not who targeted them.
One night you can see who targeted a player, but not what actions were performed on them.
One night you can learn what action a player performed, but not who that player targeted.
One night you can learn who a player targeted, but not what action that player performed.

Dolb was Town Everyday Hero
You have two one-shot powers and one reusable power
One night you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player's actions that night will also be immune to interference (i.e. they cannot be blocked, redirected, or protected against).
You know CPR! One night you can target a player and prevent them from being killed. However, if they were not targeted by a kill this power kills the patient.
Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action if they were targeted by a kill you die in their stead. You can not target the same player consecutively with the above power. Choose wisely.

Faint was Town Sleepwalker
You involuntarily travel too another player's house during the night
You don't know who you visited.
If the player you visit is targeted by a killing action you get caught in the cross-fire and also die.

Dolbster    1
1 minute ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Dolb was Town Everyday Hero
You have two one-shot powers and one reusable power
One night you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player's actions that night will also be immune to interference (i.e. they cannot be blocked, redirected, or protected against).
You know CPR! One night you can target a player and prevent them from being killed. However, if they were not targeted by a kill this power kills the patient.
Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action if they were targeted by a kill you die in their stead. You can not target the same player consecutively with the above power. Choose wisely.

N1: kept Ace from being roleblocked maybe

N2: CPRed Tims

Just now, Dolbster said:

N1: kept Ace from being roleblocked maybe

N2: CPRed Tims

You did in fact keep him from being roleblocked. They were a bit confused. 

Dolbster    1

You did in fact keep him from being roleblocked. They were a bit confused. 

I was strongly considering bodyguarding Ace, but decided that roleblock -> kill was a more typical plan for most mafia when town claims a nebulous power

3 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I pulled a fast one and there where no vanilla towns

I was a vanilla with a handicap, no fair. but it worked because I made you believe I was actually useful gg. 

On that note Tim WTF?!?! why you said you got the message I did time, without it I would have been D2 kill. 

Dolbster    1

I think that this was somewhat townsided, but town pretty much solved w/o abilities which is cool (I think Tims dies before Soph, and Faint and Ace are straight up clear based off of voting). Mafia got extremely lucky that rei and Rum, the roles with the most potential for generating clears, died early, which brought their chances up to a bit better than even imo (assuming people treat Ace's ability as NAI).

Dolbster    1
6 minutes ago, ThisisnotAceMarvel said:

On that note Tim WTF?!?! why you said you got the message I did time, without it I would have been D2 kill. 

I imagine he wanted to use it as a point against you maybe?

Well in the future I'm going to factor in the pseudo-vig potential of cpr doc if I ever use it again lol   

+Sophocles    3335

Ace kill was kinda weird, it just further underscores the idea of the last scum being between dolbster and tim. I feel like you kill dolbster every time there, esp with a ninja ability

Game was def town sided, bit hzavy on roles imo

+Sophocles    3335

Well in the future I'm going to factor in the pseudo-vig potential of cpr doc if I ever use it again lol   

How did you even find this role lol, mafiascum wiki which is the first google result explicitly says to treat it as a more powerful vig