TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents Duelistgroundz Mafia Invitational(Town Won)

Dolbster    1

Not sure if this was the plan, but about 15 hours b4 EoD I'm seeing Tims asking for a last second vote on Faint from Woawa. Tims pretty much offered us salvation by agreeing to go to Woawa, and I was considering just offering CFC unity at the time that he did so on Woawa, because 3-3 I was worried about the 50/50 and potential LYLO, but if Tims thought he was going into a 2/2/2 I KNEW Ace from how Ace talked about it that he could switch to Woawa if I was also there.

Dolbster    1
2 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

How did you even find this role lol, mafiascum wiki which is the first google result explicitly says to treat it as a more powerful vig

Yup

The only time that I've played with it before was some doctor madness game which was basically if you took dethy7, but instead of varients of cops you have varients of docs

Dolbster    1
1 minute ago, Dolbster said:

Yup

The only time that I've played with it before was some doctor madness game which was basically if you took dethy7, but instead of varients of cops you have varients of docs

I should actually look up that setup and post it here, but obviously people don't know what docs they are. I think there's nurse (replacing the first dead docs ability), stupid doc (which kills people), perfect doc (a normal doc), cpr doc (which does this), and something else that I forget but I think it's called weak doc?

13 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Ace kill was kinda weird, it just further underscores the idea of the last scum being between dolbster and tim. I feel like you kill dolbster every time there, esp with a ninja ability

Game was def town sided, bit hzavy on roles imo

I was pretty sure a Dolby kill under the circumstances would be read as "Tim did it" with zero chance of talking my way out of it.  I didn't see great hopes for talking my way past Dolby, but thought my chances were better.

+Sophocles    3335

After a day of everyone speculating that dolby was expected to die because he's such a threat to mafia, I was kind of expecting anyone to go after him tbh. That's why I watched him n2

Thinking about it tracking a question mark would've probably been better but eh

Dolbster    1
9 minutes ago, Timsup2nothin said:

I was pretty sure a Dolby kill under the circumstances would be read as "Tim did it" with zero chance of talking my way out of it.  I didn't see great hopes for talking my way past Dolby, but thought my chances were better.

fwiw I think that it was possible that you could have outlived Hydre, but no way that I was letting you outlive Soph

Dolbster    1
On 9/17/2020 at 4:49 PM, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Final Vote Count:

timsup2nothing(1) - rei

AceMarvel(1) - Rum117

Rum117(3) - AceMarvel, Timsup2nothin, Dolbster

Rum was:

Town Weak Doctor
You have the following active ability:
Each night phase, you may attempt to protect one player in the game from being night killed. However, If your selected player is a member of the mafia faction you will die during the night.

On 9/20/2020 at 4:21 PM, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Final Vote Count:

Tim(2) - Faint, Soph

Woawa(3) - Dolbster, Tim, AceMarvel

Faint(1) - Woawa

Woawa was the mafia roleblocker. U can't roleblock the same player back to back

On 9/18/2020 at 9:59 PM, Timsup2nothin said:

Oh...yeah, that definitely.  Your site, your way, you do you.

I was actually thinking the three of us come in...talk a lot...vote as a block (horrifically wrong)...then launch into a death tunnel extravaganza.

If you are wondering why TGT invited us...

we did it gang

2 hours ago, Dolbster said:

fwiw I think that it was possible that you could have outlived Hydre, but no way that I was letting you outlive Soph

Well, the idea was to kill Ace, convince you I wasn't necessarily bad to get through the next day, and then kill you and play F3 as "Dolbster sussed me but got over it."

It was thin, but I think it was the best shot I had.

I was also hoping I would be so suspect that I would get tracked and my ninja power would get me a mech clear from the tracker since I was the last wolf.

Faint    5975

Yeah I kept forgetting this was happening but gj guys

I'll be more active for future games if we do it again