TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents Duelistgroundz Mafia Invitational(Town Won)

3 hours ago, ThisisnotAceMarvel said:

Lets go for Rum!! Lets go for Rum!!

After seeing all the post about me, this one is the one that took advantage of my position and try to push a wagon hours later nobody cared to followed, so it was a failed attempt. My OMGUS has become a real vote. 

A'ight.

Vote: Rum

I agree that if you are town here Ace there is little doubt that the wolves would see you as a target of opportunity.  Rum does look like the most opportunistic and least reasoned among your pursuers.

But you better come through on this resolving yourself by D2.

Faint    5975

Sorry guys forgot this existed

Will catch up within the hour 

Woawa    11

I won't be able to talk until 10 minutes before end of day, sorry in advance.  I will try to be more active d2 but for now I'm just reaching quota.  

not voting right now because I don't want to create a hard wagon but I should be able to sneak into the thread before end

Dolbster    1

Thoughts on who’s maf dependent on Rum’s alignment?

probs not teamed with any of the three of us. Almost certainly not with Ace

if Rum isn’t maf, I guess that there’s at least one maf in Sage and above for me (if I chuck out MM cause they’re either getting replaced or modkilled), since I don’t think rei/Tims is a team. Might put Tims above Sage. I’m probs townreading Woawa to much but they’re def more town to me than Sage

IDK Sage probably, I will look into. But since this is gonna a slow pace game, it will be odds based I think. Lets find the town core. 

Haven't really been enough interactions to identify a partner...or exclude anyone either really.

If he's town...I don't see much info there either.  Not like Ace set out to crush him, he was just the most opportunistic looking vote there.  If Ace really does resolve as town and this is a bad flip I am probably still inclined to look for a wolf targeting Ace.

Dolbster    1
1 minute ago, Timsup2nothin said:

Haven't really been enough interactions to identify a partner...or exclude anyone either really.

If he's town...I don't see much info there either.  Not like Ace set out to crush him, he was just the most opportunistic looking vote there.  If Ace really does resolve as town and this is a bad flip I am probably still inclined to look for a wolf targeting Ace.

Yeah I agree with this perspective

actually forgot that Ace is claiming selfresolve tonight until I read this

Final Vote Count:

timsup2nothing(1) - rei

AceMarvel(1) - Rum117

Rum117() - AceMarvel, Timsup2nothin, Dolbster

Rum was:

Town Weak Doctor
You have the following active ability:
Each night phase, you may attempt to protect one player in the game from being night killed. However, If your selected player is a member of the mafia faction you will die during the night.

rei was killed in the night they where:

Town Friendly Neighbor.
You have the following active ability:
You may target one player per night phase. This player will be sent a message informing them that you are Town-aligned.

+rei+    35053

retiring as champion 

• Upvote 6

Unless we have another messenger I think rei dropped by my place, not knowing he was saying goodby.   I'll do my best for you rei.

First response to the Rum flip was "oh crap, chopped the doc."  Clearly wish he had come around at EoD and claimed.  Inactivity may be the death of our town here.

Second response was "weak doc" wtf???  A doc that can hard clear someone by protecting them is a strong doc to me.  I would pay money to have him alive with a report that he protected someone and survived so they are not a wolf.  If you guys don't get busy posting yourselves clear that might be all we have to work with.

Well that's an interesting cross post.

My message was a whispered tip about someone being bad.  I expected to have to banter around and pick up on where it came from...then thought it was rei.

Was yours specific?

Dolbster    1
1 minute ago, Timsup2nothin said:

My message was a whispered tip about someone being bad.  I expected to have to banter around and pick up on where it came from...then thought it was rei.

Was yours specific?

Yes mine was quite specific.

Thinking it's you tbh Tims, but out with your tip first.

3 minutes ago, Timsup2nothin said:

Was yours specific?

I think this is mine, I hard claim town ex con, that's why I was so persistent in the not trust me thing. someone would got that message, but I'm not able to choose who.