TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents Duelistgroundz Mafia Invitational(Town Won)

As in accurate?  Yeah I think it is.

The only thing I can't figure is why you would try to chop me instead of just reaping an LHF and NKing me.

Dolbster    1
2 minutes ago, Timsup2nothin said:

LOL...if I was a wolf worrying about being sussed you think I kill a low poster who never even followed up on his vote?

The ONLY one who seems to put any weight on "rei sussed Tim" is YOU.

And here's a thought...if I was really a wolf there were two people who "sussed" me...and one of them is a hell of a lot more dangerously active than rei...

So if you are town and I'm a wolf, riddle me this...why are you alive?

If you were killed I'd have total narrative control here.

Alright I changed my mind

Outside us CFCers, rei was the most active and had the strongest scumlean. Faint didn't leave a vote on his sus MM. rei came in at multiple points to call you out. You, on the other hand, tried to say that rei wasn't really sus of you while denigrating that sus here:

LOL...like I said, I've seen this from Ace before.  If you don't want to know that, don't read, but I am really curious how you came up with "gaslighting posts"?

By the way, to those allowing the wolves to loaf around in the weeds...at least rei is trying to get some interactions into the record.  Take a hint.  Even if he's wrong at least he's producing.

Had to copy the text of this one for some dumb reason.

On 9/17/2020 at 1:57 AM, Timsup2nothin said:

Well, if it's any consolation we're past the three points post situation.  You seem to be back to playing your game at least, after a little prodding.  Which is what that post was about.

But now here we are with your read on me being totally whack.

Though if you are taking rei more seriously I guess it makes sense to wonder why I wouldn't.  I just don't see that as a hard sus from him.  I mean, YOU seem to be far more into a hard sus than he is, and while I can write him off as "doesn't know me, doesn't know Ace" you seem far more...mysteriously motivated.

I mean, I get it, I'm always gonna be tinfoily about you and you are always gonna be tinfoily about me...but seriously have I really not been just my usual probably towny mostly NAI self here?  Can you tell me honestly that reading me wolf shouldn't seem like you are reaching?

Meanwhile I was loosely going along with what you were saying, rei threatened that if he got more into the thread.

Anyway Tims, if I'm a maf here I probs just kill Ace and leave you and rei to duke it out. It's that simple.

There's probs a reason I didn't die. I was wrong on Rum and wrong on rei. But none of the lowposters (including rei) get protected, and that's why I don't die I think, because since some people were voting Ace after he said he self-resolved, he wasn't always the one protected

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how Faint and Woawa specifically react to it.

Sorted this out of busted quotes:

"Anyway Tims, if I'm a maf here I probs just kill Ace and leave you and rei to duke it out. It's that simple.

There's probs a reason I didn't die. I was wrong on Rum and wrong on rei. But none of the lowposters (including rei) get protected, and that's why I don't die I think, because since some people were voting Ace after he said he self-resolved, he wasn't always the one protected

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how Faint and Woawa specifically react to it."

Dude, we chopped the Doc.  You are alive either because you are a wolf, or you are alive because despite his limited day one activity the local wolves were afraid of rei.  There was no "doc dodging."

Woawa    11

hi, just caught up on day 2.  can we get the wording on both of the whispers?

1 hour ago, Timsup2nothin said:

Mine was:

Edited to a paraphrase by host. Tim received a message saying Ace had been to prison and can't be trusted.

I can confirm this is accurate. 

Dolbster    1

I personally received a description of a message, with host telling me the gist was rei is town

Not quoting fully until I get back something from TGT since role copypasting is explicitly disallowed

Dolbster    1
11 minutes ago, ThisisnotAceMarvel said:

vote faint

Why Faint? Don't think you've mentioned him to this point

How's he different from the other low-posters?

8 minutes ago, Dolbster said:

Why Faint? Don't think you've mentioned him to this point

How's he different from the other low-posters?

I can't solve you two atm, someone needed to order the night kill, and the only player that kinda fit the bill is Faint. 

Dolbster    1
4 minutes ago, ThisisnotAceMarvel said:

I can't solve you two atm, someone needed to order the night kill, and the only player that kinda fit the bill is Faint. 

Eh, woawa kinda fits the bill to imo, but sure. 

Just now, Dolbster said:

Eh, woawa kinda fits the bill to imo, but sure. 

It seem an obvious kill and woawa, could benefited from red still being here in the long run. 

I'm not really seeing any clear distinctions between any of these other guys Ace.  But as a random shot into the crowd Faint's I guess as good as any.

Dolbster    1
3 minutes ago, ThisisnotAceMarvel said:

It seem an obvious kill and woawa, could benefited from red still being here in the long run. 

How does Woawa benefit from a kill on rei more than Faint does? Faint had a somewhat positive interaction with rei at the start of the day through their materialmacer votes. If anyone between the two benefited at all from rei's continued presence it would probably be rei though idk what their townreads were

Why is it an obvious kill?

1 minute ago, Dolbster said:

How does Woawa benefit from a kill on rei more than Faint does? Faint had a somewhat positive interaction with rei at the start of the day through their materialmacer votes. If anyone between the two benefited at all from rei's continued presence it would probably be rei though idk what their townreads were

Why is it an obvious kill?

Woawa has only sub, and was completely ignored, except for you Dolby, Faint on the other hand tried to start something, yet it never happened, with lack of content it seems normal.

By obvious kill I mean out of the locals, there is a huge probability some won't return to the game, so why waste your kill on a mod kill, and CFC crew, we are hard to read since is our first game here, and also the most active, which lead us to your showdown, which if both of you are town is perfect for the absent mafia. 

I will go read some games here to see the levels of activity to see if this is normal. 

Dolbster    1

Isn't a t/t Tims/rei showdown as good for maf if not better than me/Tims? I'd say that Woawa was ignored only slightly more than Faint. This still doesn't answer why Woawa as mafia benefits from rei's presence.

Anyway the team is probably not Sage/MM shrug

okay seeing some games this is normal, this are low posting games, and just today we covered more than an average day just between us 3 

1 minute ago, Dolbster said:

Isn't a t/t Tims/rei showdown as good for maf if not better than me/Tims? I'd say that Woawa was ignored only slightly more than Faint. This still doesn't answer why Woawa as mafia benefits from rei's presence.

Anyway the team is probably not Sage/MM shrug

Because they can vouch on the I'm only sub card, later on, with someone active rather than us. 

Dolbster    1
Just now, ThisisnotAceMarvel said:

Because they can vouch on the I'm only sub card, later on, with someone active rather than us. 

Oh ok I actually get it now.

Don't agree with it but I get it. I don't really see that much of a distinction between the low posters, and don't think the "I subbed in" is a card that even needs to be played in this environment, or can be post N1 anyway. Faint and Woawa probs have similar individual kill prospects given their position, even though I'd say Faint's position is slightly better than Woawa's. Ultimately, I'd say both could benefit/detract in similar ways from rei being in the game.

Dolbster    1

Or rather, would probs perform similarly in an environment where the three of us were removed