TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents Duelistgroundz Mafia Invitational(Town Won)

I'm willing to go with Woawa too. We need to be F3 for this to continue. lol

Also no disrespect to any other players, if you play more passive games that is fine, is just I'm not used to them. 

Oh...yeah, that definitely.  Your site, your way, you do you.

I was actually thinking the three of us come in...talk a lot...vote as a block (horrifically wrong)...then launch into a death tunnel extravaganza.

If you are wondering why TGT invited us...

• Haha 2

Faint    5975

Hello I just remembered this game existed 

Lets get rocking and rolling

Fuck you @rei always dying n1 fucking loser :-)

Faint    5975

Putting this out there straight away - at least 1 dgz standard member would have to be scum. This is WIFOM af but I dont think rei played well enough to be the lynch target d1 unless you are familiar with him and how he plays, for me this screams a dgzer as scum. I'd say sage is more familiar with this than MM, neither of them have been particularly active. Based on the lynch alone id assume sage.

Have we evaluated the possibility of a tim/sage partnership? Tim has been posting far more weakly than dolber (who is in my opinion the person keeping town moving right now) and was reis death vote. 

Going to read more thoroughly into the thread shortly but thats a gut shot without going into too much detail

Faint    5975
7 hours ago, Timsup2nothin said:

Oh...yeah, that definitely.  Your site, your way, you do you.

I was actually thinking the three of us come in...talk a lot...vote as a block (horrifically wrong)...then launch into a death tunnel extravaganza.

If you are wondering why TGT invited us...

I am my own voting block, I represent the winter wunterland

• Upvote 1

Faint    5975
12 hours ago, Timsup2nothin said:

Dude, we chopped the Doc.  You are alive either because you are a wolf, or you are alive because despite his limited day one activity the local wolves were afraid of rei.  There was no "doc dodging."

This is perfect info right here as local wolves would be afraid of rei and fits right into my above theory

Tim scum, probably sage with him (if not then MM).

Faint    5975

For real guys its lovely having you all on and tim though you are scum I hope we play more in the future buddy

vote tim

4 hours ago, Faint said:

Putting this out there straight away - at least 1 dgz standard member would have to be scum. This is WIFOM af but I dont think rei played well enough to be the lynch target d1 unless you are familiar with him and how he plays, for me this screams a dgzer as scum. I'd say sage is more familiar with this than MM, neither of them have been particularly active. Based on the lynch alone id assume sage.

Have we evaluated the possibility of a tim/sage partnership? Tim has been posting far more weakly than dolber (who is in my opinion the person keeping town moving right now) and was reis death vote. 

Going to read more thoroughly into the thread shortly but thats a gut shot without going into too much detail

You need to be aware that "keeping the town moving" is exactly what Dolbster does as a wolf.  If you would like to go into how I am "posting far more weakly" great, but please don't just let him power along unchecked.  He is our version of what you said about rei...usually the wolves want to kill him.  If you mischop me the game is headed to F5 and you will have to be right...if Dolbster makes it through a second night you gotta chop him.

Did the day one thing from rei look like a serious push against me?  Dolbster has played it up a ton, in ways I find really unnatural, but without knowing rei I never really took a vote from a guy who posted a half dozen times as a serious play against me.  I think Dolbster's been pushing an agenda here and there's a lot more "Dolbster says wolf Tim needed to kill rei" than there is actual need for me to have killed rei if I were a wolf.  And Dolbster maybe more than any other mafia player in the world knows that when I'm a wolf I call most of the shots...if I were wolfing he'd be dead and 90% of what has been said so far day two would have been said by me.  That's how I win as a wolf, and it's not what is happening here.

So, review the thread.  Consider both sides.

Do me and the town a real favor and consider options outside of me and Dolbster, because it is possible that in a mostly silent thread we just went after each other because we were here.  I'm willing to acknowledge there are some egos in play and that has happened before.

4 hours ago, Faint said:

This is perfect info right here as local wolves would be afraid of rei and fits right into my above theory

Tim scum, probably sage with him (if not then MM).

Just want to point out...yes that's perfect info.  It came from the role card of the flip.  We did chop the doc.  Dolby was playing the "I am alive because of Doc dodging" card, which on our home site would be a typical play for him because yes, on our home site he is a prime target and a doc would very likely protect him.  Wolf Dolby is always confronted by "why are you still alive" and "probably doc dodging" is a standard thing for him to claim.

BUT HE CLAIMED IT HERE AFTER THE DOC WAS DEAD!!!

Do you think TGT puts two docs in a nine player setup?  I don't.  So I think Dolby claiming "huh, must be doc dodging" is utter bullshit.  He knows that if I were a wolf I'd have killed him.  Him being alive should be telling him I am not a wolf, but he is pushing me as a wolf.  So he goes with his standard play even though it makes no damn sense.  Please do not fall for that just because me pointing out the obvious "sounds like perfect information."

Dolbster    1

I really think that Faint is the most town regular based off of content, though someone would have had to be active enough to carry the kill, meaning that it probs wasn't Sage/MM as a team

8 minutes ago, Dolbster said:

I really think that Faint is the most town regular based off of content, though someone would have had to be active enough to carry the kill, meaning that it probs wasn't Sage/MM as a team

That's my point, and I honestly will cry if mafia is Dolby/Tim

Dolbster    1
2 minutes ago, ThisisnotAceMarvel said:

That's my point, and I honestly will cry if mafia is Dolby/Tim

I mean, I've said before that I think Tims teammate is most likely Woawa. And just to be clear Tims I do see worlds where you are town, and I'll probs post later, but when it comes down to it on all levels (teammate possibilities, activitity, even potential to kill rei for me) I think that Woawa is more likely than Faint to be mafia

So lets go Woawa, I don't like the following:

Faint had the same entrance twice "I forgot this existed"

Woawa "I will catch up" yet never does. 

Both are red flags for me. 

Woawa    11

sorry sorry, got myself busy in the early hours today.  This is how I find myself playing forum mafia though, check in a couple times per day cycle and let the new info seep in.  

seems asking for exact pm was a mistake but it gave town info.  Not sure what that info really leads to because it seems like some kind of built in WIFOM where it announces that ace is "bad" if I recall the paraphrase correctly.  

Where do we read ace right now?  they have been playing as close to CN alignment as I can think of and that has really been throwing me off.

Dolbster    1
2 minutes ago, Woawa said:

sorry sorry, got myself busy in the early hours today.  This is how I find myself playing forum mafia though, check in a couple times per day cycle and let the new info seep in.  

seems asking for exact pm was a mistake but it gave town info.  Not sure what that info really leads to because it seems like some kind of built in WIFOM where it announces that ace is "bad" if I recall the paraphrase correctly.  

Where do we read ace right now?  they have been playing as close to CN alignment as I can think of and that has really been throwing me off.

Probs not teammed with Tims bc they probs could have made a good looking lie I think.

I'm personally reading the ability itself as null.

Dolbster    1
Just now, Hydreigon25 said:

Im new here, anything i need to know for this game ?

( since I can't iso anyone here )

There's maj at MYLO and LYLO I guess?

Also, Ace claims an ability that sends out a random message each night saying he's a felon and it went to Tims last night.

Hi Hidreigon25, I'm not Ace Marvel.

Im a town ex-con, and people will tell you to not trust me. But you can.