TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents Duelistgroundz Mafia Invitational(Town Won)

2 hours ago, Dolbster said:

I really think that Faint is the most town regular based off of content, though someone would have had to be active enough to carry the kill, meaning that it probs wasn't Sage/MM as a team

C'mon.  They had 24 hours to check in and get a kill order in.  And I wouldn't put it past TGT to flat chase them down for that at least.

Maybe it's just the environment... but you seem way off.  Like maybe not wolfy off, but just off.  The thing with the doc dodging when we had mischopped the doc, this read that inactives aren't the wolves just because someone showed up to put in a kill...I would have to look, but some other stuff too I think.

I'm really having a problem here because I know if I were a wolf you'd be dead and you should KNOW that.  I don't care if rei was sussing me, I don't leave you alive and kill what amounts to a barely active.  But I think that knife cuts both ways.

For all the weird and wolfy stuff you have done there is the one big thing I cannot explain...me being alive.  If you are partners with one of the locals then by default you are partners with a mostly inactive...and you kill me.  No inactive partner talks you out of that.

Tell me straight Dolby...could we just be chasing our tails here while the wolves take the day off?

Dolbster    1

Maybe, I'll look through the thread again later.

I'll defend Sage/MM probs not a team since they both got replaced rn.

Dolbster    1

If I'm to change it would probs be to Woawa since Ace and Faint are cool, and I'm not voting a replacement yet

I might be giving Woawa too much credit for hopping over the low bar of having made the minimum.

I'll give it another read...threads not that long.

Dolbster    1
On 9/15/2020 at 3:44 PM, ThisisnotAceMarvel said:

Hi! I'm here! Do not trust me, like ever. Upupupupu 

I did what I had to and I paid the price. Now is time for my second chance. 

Ace softed ex-con pretty early. Still view the ability itself as NAI, but maybe slightly town indicative. Not clearing Ace.

On 9/16/2020 at 11:14 AM, Faint said:

Thinking like this will never get anything done

As Town you vote for the player you think is most likely scum

Entry posts are your first insights into who is town and who is scum

Fakeable but townish. 

Thinking Sage's commentary on Ace could be real but that doesn't move my positioning of the slot

Dissappointed that Faint and Woawa didn't come into EoD bc their votes could have been future info

On 9/18/2020 at 3:28 PM, Timsup2nothin said:

"Psssst, I hear that Ace is an ex-con."

So yeah now I know where it came from.

Ace...how in the world are you claiming this would clear you?

Given that we now KNOW there was a town messenger...rei...I am REALLY not inclined to think you are a second town messenger.

Dislike this treatment of Ace.

18 hours ago, Faint said:

Putting this out there straight away - at least 1 dgz standard member would have to be scum. This is WIFOM af but I dont think rei played well enough to be the lynch target d1 unless you are familiar with him and how he plays, for me this screams a dgzer as scum. I'd say sage is more familiar with this than MM, neither of them have been particularly active. Based on the lynch alone id assume sage.

Have we evaluated the possibility of a tim/sage partnership? Tim has been posting far more weakly than dolber (who is in my opinion the person keeping town moving right now) and was reis death vote. 

Going to read more thoroughly into the thread shortly but thats a gut shot without going into too much detail

I like the first paragraph. Straightforward if potentially self-incriminating given that I still don't think that Sage or MM has input on the kill, particularly MM. It's a good explanation for the kill that helps narrow down the potential teams list.

I want to ask Faint if he'd consider Woawa a dgz standard member.

On the record Tims my problem re:rei sus is only partially that rei sussed you. Mainly, it's that you've been attempted to downplay it from late D1 up until now and claim that you thought that rei sent you a message stating his sus on Ace. That's a really weird process given that rei's full role description was in thread, separate from the fact that I think that your denialism of rei's sus is whack.

13 hours ago, Timsup2nothin said:

Just want to point out...yes that's perfect info.  It came from the role card of the flip.  We did chop the doc.  Dolby was playing the "I am alive because of Doc dodging" card, which on our home site would be a typical play for him because yes, on our home site he is a prime target and a doc would very likely protect him.  Wolf Dolby is always confronted by "why are you still alive" and "probably doc dodging" is a standard thing for him to claim.

BUT HE CLAIMED IT HERE AFTER THE DOC WAS DEAD!!!

Do you think TGT puts two docs in a nine player setup?  I don't.  So I think Dolby claiming "huh, must be doc dodging" is utter bullshit.  He knows that if I were a wolf I'd have killed him.  Him being alive should be telling him I am not a wolf, but he is pushing me as a wolf.  So he goes with his standard play even though it makes no damn sense.  Please do not fall for that just because me pointing out the obvious "sounds like perfect information."

Maybe I am alive bc of doc dodging, though I think that a surviving doc would be on Ace 80% of the time. I have literally been protected by a town protective on CFC exactly once, though I am a rather popular kill target (in every town game I've claimed there I've been targeted at least once by a night kill by the start of D3), I have never once been confronted by "why are you still alive" because I've only been scum there once. Heck, you've only seen me scum once in like 10 games. It isn't a standard thing for me to claim, I'm not "always confronted" with the why I'm alive question, and I feel like this is a whack exaggeration since I have literally never claimed "probably doc dodging" on CFC, and I probably haven't been in a position where I could use that line in literal years. Besides, I do think that scum probs should've killed Ace last night if he's town, which makes the rei kill really weird, but I can get behind the "standard dgzer scum" line.

As an aside, I seriously wouldn't put it past TGT to put two town protectives in a setup.

tl;dr, fine with Ace, fine with Faint. Can't sort Woawa or the replacements, don't like Tims. I'm not willing to vote the replacements unless they do something super egregious between now and EoD, so Tims if you want to CFC unity again then tell me why is it Woawa.

Dolbster    1
On 9/18/2020 at 4:01 PM, Timsup2nothin said:

"Finally some meat"???

WTF???

You complain about me sort of fluffing, I immediately provide a full list of reads...and you ignore it for half a day only to come back day two like it's news?  Man I am about ready to just throw down a thunderdome vote here!  It's like you are committed to twisting absolutely everything to fit a "Tim wolf" narrative.

Tims I want to know why you make this. To me it feels that you're committed to attacking me at every opportunity. The post that this was in response to was neutral, reading into potential teams of all players, and I came out saying that you had few teammate prospects.

Dolbster    1
9 hours ago, Timsup2nothin said:

C'mon.  They had 24 hours to check in and get a kill order in.  And I wouldn't put it past TGT to flat chase them down for that at least.

Maybe it's just the environment... but you seem way off.  Like maybe not wolfy off, but just off.  The thing with the doc dodging when we had mischopped the doc, this read that inactives aren't the wolves just because someone showed up to put in a kill...I would have to look, but some other stuff too I think.

I'm really having a problem here because I know if I were a wolf you'd be dead and you should KNOW that.  I don't care if rei was sussing me, I don't leave you alive and kill what amounts to a barely active.  But I think that knife cuts both ways.

For all the weird and wolfy stuff you have done there is the one big thing I cannot explain...me being alive.  If you are partners with one of the locals then by default you are partners with a mostly inactive...and you kill me.  No inactive partner talks you out of that.

Tell me straight Dolby...could we just be chasing our tails here while the wolves take the day off?

I mean, you killed LA, paragon of towniness, of whom the title I bestow, in Harry Potter mafia over me and Rask. Regardless, this is a reason to hear you out, and for my part I say that I think Ace claiming self-resolve is a target for people paying attention to the thread when he's town (ie, not the MM and Sage slots). For my part, I think that if i'm mafia I try to kill him and if he's mafia I kill between you and rei, probably you. I think that you as scum most of the time also kill Ace. Ace not dying is weird but still think he's town

Hydreigon25    2

could faint be a town or wolf ( & if a wolf why do you think that ) ?

could tim be a town or wolf ( & if a wolf why do you think that )

I hope we can find wolfs

8 hours ago, Dolbster said:

Tims I want to know why you make this. To me it feels that you're committed to attacking me at every opportunity. The post that this was in response to was neutral, reading into potential teams of all players, and I came out saying that you had few teammate prospects.

I kinda thought you were attacking me at every opportunity.  Have you not been?

The "neutral post" you are referring to was, as you say "reading teams of all players," but it came after you were obviously committed to removing me from play.  It amounted to "look at all these people," none of those people had enough content to make any rational judgement in my opinion, and singling one out as "Tim's most likely partner."  I feel sorry for that guy.  Somehow he got elevated to guilt by association despite not really standing out in the crowd to me.

Now here we are.  You want me to case that guy, based on nothing much of content.  It seems to me that the result you want here would be more clear if you just said "hey Tim, I don't really have a case on you so how about you alienate this guy for me and try to draw another vote on yourself."

I don't know what I'm worried about more here...you as wolf get me chopped, kill Ace, and as the only really active player you basically run F5 for the win...or somehow you are town, you get me mischopped, and some pair of slanky wolves appear out of the woodwork at LYLO and just quote my case against you and make you the obvious mischop.  Either way I lose this game and it pisses me off that you have me boxed in like this.

For the record "maybe TGT puts two docs in a niner" is crazy, to me.  Especially when the doc that got chopped is not just a doc but effectively an alignment cop as well since every protect he could get off would generate a mechanical clear.  That would be just paving the way to a mechanically locked town win.

Woawa    11

I've been thinking about ace and now I feel good about him being town.  

leaning on: 

10 hours ago, Dolbster said:

Ace softed ex-con pretty early. Still view the ability itself as NAI, but maybe slightly town indicative. Not clearing Ace.

this pretty hard on that analysis but the rest of ace's gameplay seems AI towards town.  

Woawa    11
On 9/19/2020 at 0:21 AM, ThisisnotAceMarvel said:

someone needed to order the night kill, and the only player that kinda fit the bill is Faint. 

I like this push from ace, 

10 hours ago, Dolbster said:

I want to ask Faint if he'd consider Woawa a dgz standard member.

and I really want to see his answer about this point.  

this isn't a hard vote but pressure for an answer at least

Vote Faint

+Sophocles    3335

Faint's posts feel very towny, especially the one's early on. Accusing tim based on 'perfect info' like that feels like something he'd do as town and maybe not an approach he'd go for as mafia.

It's a shame he hasn't been active so I'm not totally sold on it but he's definitely not a priority kill.

+Sophocles    3335
On 19-9-2020 at 1:43 AM, Timsup2nothin said:

Dude, we chopped the Doc.  You are alive either because you are a wolf, or you are alive because despite his limited day one activity the local wolves were afraid of rei.  There was no "doc dodging."

Interesting about this post moreso that his correct speculation that rei is indeed a priority kill in this community, is that it doesn't consider the possibility of an all-DGZ scum team.

Dolbster    1

Eh, I'm going to treat Ace as town and just be blind to him tbh. If he's scum GG, he turned an liability into an asset pretty early, and acted through the NK pretty contrary to what I'd expect from him.

That Faint is a major wagon is weirding me out bc imo he's been one of the towniest people in the game.

I also like Soph rn.

1 hour ago, Sophocles said:

Interesting about this post moreso that his correct speculation that rei is indeed a priority kill in this community, is that it doesn't consider the possibility of an all-DGZ scum team.

Actually the phrase "the local wolves" was intended to refer to an all-DGZ team.  Given the activity levels day one if there was a one home and one visitor team the visitor I think would have driven the kill.

I am mostly coming around to the fact that I am alive at all meaning I am wrong about Dolbster, I just don't know what to do about it.

The problem I see is someone needed to summit the kill so:

Tim would not chose rei as first option because they suss Tim, so it would be to obvious.

Faint could've taken advantage of that, and although I agree, I don't see another wolf being able, too, most player did not completed the quota las day, so if today is the case idk what will happen. 

+Sophocles    3335
10 minutes ago, Timsup2nothin said:

Actually the phrase "the local wolves" was intended to refer to an all-DGZ team.  Given the activity levels day one if there was a one home and one visitor team the visitor I think would have driven the kill.

Then that's a really weird way to phrase it because if the team was all dgz they wouldn't have a way of knowing dolby was a priority kill, so what would it matter whether they were afraid of rei?

Dolbster    1

Yeah idk if I can see any of the three of us killing rei. Me and Tims should be on Ace (contrary to what he said about us killing each other) and I think Ace would be on me.