TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents Duelistgroundz Mafia Invitational(Town Won)

+Sophocles    3335
Just now, Dolbster said:

Yeah idk if I can see any of the three of us killing rei. Me and Tims should be on Ace (contrary to what he said about us killing each other) and I think Ace would be on me.

That seems like a weird reasoning, as if none of you would be willing to compromise on a nk when you're playing your first game on here.

Note also that rei was voting tim with clearly voiced suspicion d1

Dolbster    1
Just now, Sophocles said:

That seems like a weird reasoning, as if none of you would be willing to compromise on a nk when you're playing your first game on here.

Note also that rei was voting tim with clearly voiced suspicion d1

Nah actually. I am acknowledging that rei voted Tim despite his weird denialism of it. It's that Ace claimed that he self-resolves on D2. That should be an instant flag for me and Tims as scum because we don't want confirmed town existing at any point in the game. I would definetely consider acting within the site meta intentionally, but someone claiming to self-resolve needs to go asap from a maf perrspective. Though given how Tims insisted that I should kill him and he should kill me I doubt for him that's the case.

Official Vote Count:

Tim(2) - Dolbster, Faint

Faint(2) - AceMarvel, Woawa

Dolbster(1) - Tim

Dolbster    1
1 minute ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Official Vote Count:

Tim(2) - Faint, Woawa

I'm voting Tims, Tims is voting me i think. Woawa and Ace are voting Faint

+Sophocles    3335
4 minutes ago, Dolbster said:

Nah actually. I am acknowledging that rei voted Tim despite his weird denialism of it. It's that Ace claimed that he self-resolves on D2. That should be an instant flag for me and Tims as scum because we don't want confirmed town existing at any point in the game. I would definetely consider acting within the site meta intentionally, but someone claiming to self-resolve needs to go asap from a maf perrspective.

That reads like an interesting and well reasoned meta perspective, but I can't really judge it.

But even if it's true, i can definitely see a world where either of you see TGT's 'no mechanical solving intended' PSA at the start of the thread and choose to disregard it. So eh

5 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Official Vote Count:

Tim(2) - Dolbster, Faint

I believe this is corrected?

1 minute ago, Dolbster said:

Nah actually. I am acknowledging that rei voted Tim despite his weird denialism of it. It's that Ace claimed that he self-resolves on D2. That should be an instant flag for me and Tims as scum because we don't want confirmed town existing at any point in the game. I would definetely consider acting within the site meta intentionally, but someone claiming to self-resolve needs to go asap from a maf perrspective. Though given how Tims insisted that I should kill him and he should kill me I doubt for him that's the case.

I honestly thought Ace was bluffing to draw a NK.

I kinda thought that even if rei is the highly feared local even a two local team would probably want to kill me or Dolbster just on activity levels.

I have been badly wrong about a lot of things here though.

Dolbster    1
Just now, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I believe this is corrected?

Fairly certain that Tims is voting me, though he could have unvoted and I might have missed it

Official Vote Count:

Tim(3) - Dolbster, Faint, Soph

Dolbster(1) - Tim

Finally got it right

+Sophocles    3335

In between faint and tim, I'd much rather tim go right now.

If i had to guess a partner I'd say Woawa

3 minutes ago, Dolbster said:

Tims, who's maf if it isn't me fypov

If it isn't you...

I buy in on Ace...the prison thing is a handicap, I don't see Ace dealing with it the way he has if he's a wolf...

So that makes it two locals...which two...?  I guess I have to follow Ace onto Sage and hope for the best, but at least one I think is in the deep inactives, maybe both.

18 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

@ThisisnotAceMarvel
can you walk me through how you being ex-con confirms you on d2? Little puzzled here

I have this handicap, so I soft in my first post so when the time comes, I would be able to tell you, I told you so. 

It does not clear me mechanically, but damn well I prevented that information from being useful to mafia. So if you want to kill me go ahead, I completed my main objective. 

Dolbster    1
1 minute ago, Timsup2nothin said:

Unless you want to go Woawa with me and let it rand Dolbster.

I could go Woawa but let me do this teambuilding post using VCA first