Guest ...Arson

Age Difference.

Guest ...Arson   
Guest ...Arson

Does anyone else not find it appalling in all aspects of age, when 'someone' is in a relationship with 'someone' whose obviously too young?

Maybe it differs between age, as you get older and maturity is more spread out through ages, it isn't abnormal for someone say 5 years difference getting married, but when you're under 20, im saying 3 years is pretty much pushing it, and anything further in my opinion is just disgusting.

I don't see how anyone can justify it, I mean yeah they say everyone needs to get off their back and its none of their business, but it CLEARLY is.

If EVERYONE has a problem with it, maybe that’s a clue that it's just fuckin' wrong.

Carl    84

No offense,but maybe you should just get the fuck off of his case about it.

He rly doesnt deserve all the shit he gets.

Guest ...Arson   
Guest ...Arson

Orly?

How not?

Give me any justification of how he isn't asking for it. Please.

Carl    84

I mean he gets so much shit for it in every forum of this damned site.

Look in the vent he gets it so much.

He is obviously just looking for a companion,it isnt even frigging real life.And its not even your business to be talking about the issue or him.

Its just very annoying when people have nothing else to do but make fun of other members and their lives.

Must make you feel very good.Just lay off the guy.

Guest ...Arson   
Guest ...Arson

I've only asked the guy and he gave me an answer, this is jsut a topic that im interested to see how everyone reacts too.

How they stand on it should be interesting. If this guy wasn't a friend of yours you'd probably be on the opposite side of the spectrum, but you can't be so ignorant as to totally deny that the guy has a problem if he refers a 12 year old his girlfriend.

He needs to feel good by manipulating a small child whose probably not even on her rag, because hes unable to be attractive to women in reality.

Carl    84

I dont even know the guy.We played only twice before.

Its just that people like you really piss me off.Trying to openly humiliate someone?Its people like you that make peoples lives even more difficult.

If I were you,I would be in no position to talk.You dont even know what they say or what they do.Unless you can magically see what they speak of and do what they do,you have absolutely no grounds to talk about their relationship.

fake    4788

The younger persons fault if they're stupid. But it shouldn't be liek, a 16 dating a 12. Theres a difference between liek a 30 and a 25 because now the younger person actually has knowledge and enough experiance to make their own decision.

Guest ...Arson   
Guest ...Arson

That guy has half a brain.

The girl is easily manipulated though, the thought of a twenty year old boyfriend is irresistable to girls. It's his fault for opening himself up to someone of that age.

And I honestly don't care if he talks to her about ponies, rainbows and butterflies, he's still considering someone of that age and (whats worse) that mentality. This guy could be a grade 'A' diddler and you're saying theres nothing wrong with that.

Carl    84

They are not in a sexual relationship!!!

Nothing is wrong with it.Its the frigging internet.Its pretty much a friendship.

»Jake.    18

I think aslong as no-one gets hurt and both persons involved are mature enough to know what they are doing, then its fine. I think everyone is also entitled to their opinion, but should keep it to themself asno-one gives a fuck.

fake    4788

Lawl wait this is innernet dating? Who the hell cares? Its not liek anyone is gonna get hurt unless they stick their penor in the floppy drive.

Carl    84

Its not real life.Yes it is internet.

If it was real life I dont think anyone would support it.

Guest ...Arson   
Guest ...Arson

Exactly.

Sexual predators can manipulate ANYONE so easily with the internet, people don't know anything real about that person, and therefore they can use this advantage to maybe find things about this girl she shouldn't be telling him.

Even a simple 'I love you' is disgusting, because 1. it isn't a true feeling in the first place and is totally irrational, and 2. it's based on how the person is percieved through a computer screen.

+rei+    34654

They are not in a sexual relationship!!!

Nothing is wrong with it.Its the frigging internet.Its pretty much a friendship.

-seconded-

Saying I love you? So few understand love that I dont think getting on one age gaps case is enough to suffice. Im shocked the younger doesnt find it, yknow ,awkward.

Guest SyKoTiC   
Guest SyKoTiC

It's not wrong for him to simply converse and show affection for her. It's wrong for him to have sexual relations with her, which he does not. You are very lacking in the common sense department.

EDIT: About your "I love you" rant: I've said "I love you" hundreds of times in my life, and I've only meant it when saying it as a child to my parents.

Carl    84

Hah.

Also,it is quite pathetic you have nothing to do with yourself so you probe through the relationships of people you dont know anything about.

Guest ...Arson   
Guest ...Arson

I'll have to disagree.

I guess i'll take a lone stand, but in any shape or form I find this wrong.

Maybe im illogical, but I believe you thinking 'logically' in this sort of situation makes you miss the bigger picture. This happens everyday and people see nothing wrong with it, but it leads to alot of bad things.

The guy could be a sexual predator, he could know what town she lives in, what she looks like, her name... and use this to find her house, and if you can't figure out what would happen from that point, you're not needed in this conversation.

Guest ...Arson   
Guest ...Arson

Hah.

Also,it is quite pathetic you have nothing to do with yourself so you probe through the relationships of people you dont know anything about.

I'm pathetic, but he has a 12 year old girlfriend.

THAT guy has seen some sweet pussy.

Guest SyKoTiC   
Guest SyKoTiC

Can you even qualify as a REAL sexual predator at age 20?

Carl    84

But Arson,then the question coems into play whether he actually does know any of those facts,in which case,you dont know anything about because you just like to single him out and ridicule him.

Guest SyKoTiC   
Guest SyKoTiC

If she was 17, you'd still be posting about this?

+rei+    34654

Arson, not in your country.

»Paxman    4776

If she was 17, you'd still be posting about this?

Game. Set. Match.

It's internet dating, as long as no penor pics or VHAGEENA pics are swapped and all sexual contact is at 0... then it's fine.

Guest ...Arson   
Guest ...Arson

Nope, 17 she's just some horny teen, or on the same... 'emotional' level as this winner.

This guy is possibly in college, she's still in elementary school... thats not pusing it?