Guest ...Arson

Age Difference.

Even a simple 'I love you' is disgusting, because 1. it isn't a true feeling in the first place and is totally irrational, and 2. it's based on how the person is percieved through a computer screen.

Love has NEVER been rational. You should know that. And you can be in love with even an idea of someone. Even if that person isn't who they say they are, you can still actually be in love with the idea of who they say they are, so that's not entirely true.

I'd post my real opinion on this, but I actually have to go. I'll be back later and actually read more than the first page.

TheUnknown    1

Wow i cant believe how many of you are blowing this off just because its "E-dating". You people are assuming just because someone posts on this forum that they couldnt possibly have anything in common with those sickos who just get to know little girls through other net means.

Ryo and Uchiha said it perfectly.

You people on this forum insult other people here for any little reason that "ISN'T YOUR BUSINESS", but you still do it. Fucking hypocrites go away.

rei, if i were to take a 12 yr old out and call her my girlfriend would you still throw that "as long as there is no sex" thing at me? No you and everyone else would shun me and would want to stop me so that no sex would ever take place.

That is what this should be about, stopping somethin like this from turning into somethin that can scar that girl. Ok so maybe this 20yr old is a "nice guy". Maybe they then stop e-dating. Now that girl thinks it's ok to be an older guy's girlfriend. Now here comes the real pedo and she just cant wait.

You guys who say to us, "its none of your business just drop it."

I say, "Hear no Evil, See no Evil" to you guys

Guest Portugal. the Man.   
Guest Portugal. the Man.

You just brought this to attention because of Model_Zero/FV(whichever is dating a 12 year old)

»Riiamu    2

You just brought this to attention because of Model_Zero/FV(whichever is dating a 12 year old)

OH SHI

Elessar    0

age of consent doesnt factor into it as they are not fornicating

So you effectively are saying that it's okay to disregard this as a standard imposed on an adult's relationship as long as there is no sex involved. In which case, it would perfectly fine for a 40 year old to date an 8 year old so long as they don't try anything naughty, right?

Or do you have an arbitrary line drawn somewhere based on abstract and unmeasurable quantities like maturity?

And have so many people forgotten all the news stories about young teenage girls "running away" with strangers they met on the internet to start a new life together? There is potential for harm here.

However if they were, they fit the limited extended standards of my countrys age of consent anyway.

I could find nothing to that effect. And it's hard to question Interpol as a source.

It's not wrong for him to simply converse and show affection for her. It's wrong for him to have sexual relations with her, which he does not. You are very lacking in the common sense department.

EDIT: About your "I love you" rant: I've said "I love you" hundreds of times in my life, and I've only meant it when saying it as a child to my parents.

q4e x45894390798579485734958734958734598374

x3phyr0: ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO MEET UP IRL

FinalValkyrie: next month

x3phyr0: WHAT DO HER PARENTS THINK OF YOU GUYS MEETING UP (IRL)?

FinalValkyrie: obv they dont know about me

=/ Sounds pretty bad imo. :|

Look, if I had a sister that I knew of under 17 (the only female sibling I know of is an 18-year-old half-sister), I'd probably have a different opinion, yes.

If these two did something sexual, I probably would have a different opinion.

Hell, if they even kissed each other, I'd probably have a different opinion.

But, since I don't know the circumstance past the point of a 20-year-old seeking some form of solace, twisted or not, with a 12-year-old, I pass not judgement now. Sorry that myself and others have a different feeling about the real, and the fake. =/

Razmakazi    12

rofl editted.

FinalValkyrie: i'm sure that would just stir shit up

Str8 N3Gr0PiN0: exactly

Str8 N3Gr0PiN0: sry

Str8 N3Gr0PiN0: love controversy too much

Str8 N3Gr0PiN0: <<

lets leave it at that.

rofl editted again

FinalValkyrie: u jew

FinalValkyrie: =/

Str8 N3Gr0PiN0: wha?

FinalValkyrie: well, they r gonna meet up irl within' a week or so, so not lets start this discussion from the top ;P

FinalValkyrie: wtf point weas there in saying that

Str8 N3Gr0PiN0: rofl lemme get rid of it

FinalValkyrie: i'm sure that would just stir shit up

Str8 N3Gr0PiN0: exactly

Str8 N3Gr0PiN0: sry

Str8 N3Gr0PiN0: love controversy too much

Str8 N3Gr0PiN0: <<

FinalValkyrie: thats why you're a jew.

FinalValkyrie: :-P

FinalValkyrie: c/p that in too

FinalValkyrie: me callin u a jew

FinalValkyrie: lol

Str8 N3Gr0PiN0: then i'll put the whole convo

Aaron    2022

Read back. RYU messaged you asking about when you're meeting up. Not that random.

okay this isn't a debate anymore it's now back to giving FV shit. STFU

You guys remember what I said about Cygnus recently? Same goes for FV. If I see ANY more shit on the board about him, his girlfriend, or both, I will warn you and suspend you for a week. If you didn't see this in time, too bad for you. If you don't want your friends suspended, then I'd suggest letting them know. I'm tired of all the shit you put this guy through and I'm sure he is too. Keep it off the board or deal with the consequences. I don't care if you have 2 warnings already and one more to be banned, you will be warned and you will be suspended. If it's your third, you will be banned. Get over it.

Honkey Kong    11

Well in my opinion if the two people are the age of majority(18+) then i don't care if they're 10 years difference. mind you t would be creepy but at least they're consenting adults over the age of 18.

mukashi    0

As far as I know we aren't, so this is a stupid conversation.

you're stupid. Ryu IMed you a long-ass time ago and asked you a bunch of questions and Angel of Despair posted the whole convo. You let out everything with nice details. Don't try to cover shit up now sir.

My opinion? I'm with Uchiha, Arson, and Ryo.

The only arugments back I see are "Leave him alone, this isn't your business" and "they aren't havign sex or meeting up irl".

Well as Ryu successfully delivered, they ARE going to meet up. So cross argument #2 off plz. k thnx.

The next argument that's been used in almost every sad little defense attorney's post is "This isn't your business." Sorry but it is. If you saw some guy and a ten-year-old girl out in the street holding hands talking about being boyfriend and girlfriend, would you think it's wrong? Where do you draw the line? Would you finally find it wrong when the old guy started raping the young girl? Your arugment's full of holes here.

Scuse me but isn't being a pedophile WRONG? This is what he's doing. "Pedo" means "child" in Greek. "Philia" is a derivative of Greek, Latin, and French meaning "love for". It doesn't have to be sexual. This little girl's basically like any mindless boy-crazy preteen. She finds the idea of a 20 year old man amazing, and feels real mature when she can say that she's dating someone that's real old to her. She doesn't know what the fuck she's doing, so she can't be held responsible. The older person (sexual predator) is held responsible because HE knows he should not be making moves on children so young. I really don't see how the hell you can blame this on the kid.

Characteristics of a Pedophile: (explaining the ones that can/do apply)

• Popular with both children and adults.
    • He is popular with the older crowd on DGz and with his lolichild
  • Appears to be trustworthy and respectable. Has good standing in the community.
    • Again, he is a seemingly nice, well-behaved guy
  • Prefers the company of children. Feels more comfortable with children than adults. Is mainly attracted to prepubescent boys and girls. Can be heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual.
    • Here shows why he's on with a 12-year-old and not even an illiegal kid that's still a little closer to his age, e.g. 16
  • "Grooms" children with quality time, video games, parties, candy, toys, gifts, money.
    • I'm not sure if he's given her any gifts yet, but chances are he has (Whether he has or not he'll reply to this point saying he hasn't, since I don't have proof, lol)
  • Singles out children who seem troubled and in need of attention or affection.
    • Obviously this little girl has a problem, otherwise she wouldn't be on the Internet selling her underdeveloped ass. She's lonely so she goes on the Internet to make friends and boyfriends and not any other purpose
  • Often dates or marries women with children that are the age of his preferred victims.
    • Doesn't apply
  • Rarely forces or coerces a child into sexual contact. Usually through trust and friendship. Physical contact is gradual, from touching, to picking up, to holding on lap, to kissing, etc.
    • Bolded part - This proves how pedophilia does not necessarily have to be sexual or start out sexual. It's a radual process for a pedo to get sexual through trust and friendship, which many of you defenders claim is all he and this girl have. Italicized part shows what them meeting up IRL could do
  • Derives gratification in a number of ways. For some, looking is enough. For others, taking pictures or watching children undress is enough. Still others require more contact.
    • She posted countless webcam pictures I understand? I'm sure the pedo loved this. Meeting up IRL, he wants more?
  • Finds different ways and places to be alone with children.
    • Internet, anyone?
  • Are primarily (but not always) male, masculine, better-educated, more religious than average, in their thirties, and choose jobs allowing them greater access to children.
    • First please note the 'not always' part. But, male (check); masculine, not really as he's been mistaken for a girl many times; better-educated, he is only 20 so i doubt he's finished with college; religious, i dunno; in their thirties, this pedo is starting off sooner than most i guess; jobs, no. Most of these don't apply but remember the 'not always' portion
  • Are usually family men, have no criminal record, and deny that they abuse children, even after caught, convicted, incarcerated, and court-ordered into a sex offender program. The marriage is often troubled by sexual dysfunction, and serves as a smokescreen for the pedophile's true preferences and practices.
    • He isn't a family man, I doubt he has any criminal record, and he is definately denying that he's pedophilizing, even though it's obvious to most of us that that's exactly what's going on. The marriage portion does not apply
  • Are often, but not always, themselves victims of some form of childhood sexual abuse.
    • Could it be?
  • Even if the pedophile has no children, his home is usually child-friendly, with toys, books, video games, computers, bikes, swing sets, skateboards, rec room, pool, snacks - things to attract children to his home and keep them coming back. Usually the items reflect the preferred age of his victims.
    • Seems to like video games and animés and music the girl likes. Judging by the pictures the girl posted wearing rock music paraphernalia and this guy admitting to liking the same or similar bands, this point semi-applies to him
  • A female pedophile usually abuses a child when partnered with an adult male pedophile, and is often herself a victim of chronic sexual abuse.
    • Does not apply
  • A pedophile can act independently, or be involved in an organized ring, including the Internet, NAMBLA (North American Man/Boy Love Association), and other pro-pedophilia groups. Some pedophiles recognize that their behavior is criminal, immoral, and unacceptable by society, and operate in secrecy. Some are quite open and militant about their practices and advocate the normalization of pedophilia under the guise of freedom of speech and press, and uses innocuous language like "intergenerational intimacy."
    • Usage of the Internet is obvious. Also, he is very open with the fact he's doing this, albeit not encouraging others to do so
So yeah, stop it.

edit: Lady Athena, i was typing this as you posted what you did, so i am sorry, but i feel my post analyzes this in a humane and in-depth way.

1. I wasnt denying it, I forgot about the convo with Ryo. I dont remember everything that happens.

2. Its nice to know that you know how to waste you time.

3. And we really arent meeting anytime soon, so this is still a pointless conversation.

Edit: This is the last thing I'm going to say on this subject. So you all can just shut the fuck up and mind your own business.