Sign in to follow this  
Guest ...Arson

Lucky Seven: Brackets UP!

Crims0n    21

barniclebob sacked me but didnt have logs

Duel 20: Crims0n

tHe_ChOsEn    0

sacked you? lmao. i don't know why ppl haf to bitch and moan after they lose. Our advantage was at most 2 cards apart. LPs were the same too. He rulesharked me to haf 5 min. time limit to give logs.. bs.

c0nfined    3

sacked you? lmao. i don't know why ppl haf to bitch and moan after they lose. Our advantage was at most 2 cards apart. LPs were the same too. He rulesharked me to haf 5 min. time limit to give logs.. bs.

I'm gonna vouche for Crims0n, you either hacked your ass off, or you sacked the fuck out of him. Topdecking NoC and Ohka in a row to get him EXACTLY down to 0? Get the fuck out.

Crims0n    21

Yep im a ruleshark. And I still didnt get your logs btw. So there for duel is void. And I reported first. Good Game.

Guest ...Arson   
Guest ...Arson

I really don't care.

Fowler aimed me the link, and apparently didn't get logs. Plus Chosen I dunno who you are.

tHe_ChOsEn    0

I'm gonna vouche for Crims0n, you either hacked your ass off, or you sacked the fuck out of him. Topdecking NoC and Ohka in a row to get him EXACTLY down to 0? Get the fuck out.
lmao. Ohka was a dead card in my hand for some turns. I topped noc. So shoot me? Crimson this doesn't haf anything to do wit u sooo like stfu.

duel 20- the_chosen

edit- crimson i haf the logs but u don't accept them.... very convenient.

blueD    147

my guy havent been on =[

`BeniKid    0

Bennnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii IM me man

im gonna be on the whole day 2day, had a party yesterday, cuz i passed my exams :DD .

blueD    147

Duel 13: blueD

+Malcolm    4612

Beni when you get on lets YGOOOOOO. Hit me up if you see me. Oh and are you in a different time zone or something cause I never seem to catch you.

`BeniKid    0

Beni when you get on lets YGOOOOOO. Hit me up if you see me. Oh and are you in a different time zone or something cause I never seem to catch you.

cuz your never on retard.

im being on the whole day now.

benis on FAR more then u.

Drag0nic    0

hmmz. <+<

Drag0nic    0

so whats happening?

ya rly