Sign in to follow this  
Ghosty

Is United States of America TRULY invincible?

History is repeating itself, people are too comfortable with their lives to sacrifice anything. America will be it's own destruction because of individualism. Politics will solve nothing, because those people who created the system did so for the intent of always being on top. No matter whom that person is.

Americans are too busy trying to make a living to put food into their stomachs they really could care less of what effect their lives. As long as they are physically satisfied to the norm. =/=/=/

Debt is good.

I dont expect anyone on this site to understand Economics.

Also I love how people blame everything on Bush. Its funny.

Finally someone understands.

People think the massive surplus during Clinton's presidency was good.

Lawl.

I like Talib. =)

ZOMBOiD    58

america sucks.

bush assfucked all you yankees

your already hundreds of millions of dollars in dept.

Last i checked it was around 3 trillion =/

Ghosty    31

The U.S. economy will mainly cause the downfall of the U.S., I believe. Imagine that we, in our generation, no longer have to pay the social security tax. Also, foreign countries are providing such advantages, because workers are working for less pay and the profits are bigger in other countires. In here, you have medicare and all that stuff, so we're truly pampered.

There are other reasons, but the U.S. are busy living in their own comfort, believing that the country will not fall anytime soon when the economy is causing the gradual downfall of this country and we are really divided.

The U.S. economy will mainly cause the downfall of the U.S., I believe. Imagine that we, in our generation, no longer have to pay the social security tax. Also, foreign countries are providing such advantages, because workers are working for less pay and the profits are bigger in other countires. In here, you have medicare and all that stuff, so we're truly pampered.

There are other reasons, but the U.S. are busy living in their own comfort, believing that the country will not fall anytime soon when the economy is causing the gradual downfall of this country and we are really divided.

Our economy is getting better everyday.

Ghosty    31

Our economy is getting better everyday.
Atm, our economy is struggling. :/ Because for one, we have foreign competitions, such as cars. Asian cars are now costing $10k and that caused the GM company to reduce pay for workers. Another factor is that our gas prices has skyrocketed to $3 a gallon, and on our lucky days, we are paying $2.50 a gallon.

So, yeah, the U.S. economy is struggling atm. However, it's getting slightly better, I'll agree but still, we aren't out of it yet.

Anyone remember a little movie called "Syriana;" talking about how corrupt oil companies were fighting for drilling rights in a country full of people that, for the most part, just wanted to be left the hell alone, kill a couple of "infidels," or have simple jobs to pay their primitive bills?

Yeah, multiply that times Dick Cheney.

My country, as well as most of ours, is hated for being a bunch of greased-palmed sadists that built it originally to fight against oppressive controls of an island. A fuckin' island controlled us for decades, and now we've become a much bigger, meaner version of it over the past 300+ years. It's not even the country's fault (god knows most of us are sheep), but rather the fault of people within power taking as much as humanly possible, then taking five times that. For example, this year, nearly 10 philanthropists people retired their positions. Some, like Bill Gates, have decided to spend their many, many millions-to-billions of dollars helping the world aclimate to technology, building schools, feeding people, etc. Some others, on the other hand, took their benefit packages, and ran like hell (read: the two guys who retired from some oil business got $400+ million, EACH).

It's, jokingly, borderline Communism how the country is turning out. The only difference is that in Communism, you had a job; most of ours are getting outsourced, just so the higher-ranks can keep gifting each other for gifting each other. We're eating ourselves alive, and it's not even our faults; we relied far too much on dead dinosaurs, a "strong" military, etc. to see that the world does, in fact, have it's own needs and voices.

As for you Canadians, you shouldn't laugh; last I checked, your economy wasn't exactly doing TOO much better. You'll probably outlast us, but guess who's likely to be next?

Blood for oil folks: survive with as much as you can buy/trade/steal, die the exact same ways

+rei+    34769

Actually jake, with the exception of the east coast, our economy is blowing the shit out of yours so badly its pretty funny

Actually jake, with the exception of the east coast, our economy is blowing the shit out of yours so badly its pretty funny

What makes you say that?

If anything were to couse the downfall of america, It would be america itself..

Well aren't you a fuckin' philosopher?
Yes, And i good one i might add

=)

Guest ...Arson   
Guest ...Arson

If anything were to couse the downfall of america, It would be america itself..

Well aren't you a fuckin' philosopher?
Yes, And i good one i might add

=)

There's no country in the entire world that would tell the US to pay them back 'or else'. There's no possible way for them to get their money back unless the US decides to pay back their debts on their own free will... It's not going to happen.

So I don't see how the US will simply 'implode'.

St0ned Pyr0    2

I've discussed this with my history teacher, and we both cam to the cunclusion that all of Europe could ally against the US, and the US would EASILY crush them. Thats how out of hand we are power-wise. This has nothing to do with prezzy Bush either, its what the US has become over time, and a very short amount of time at that. Stop blaming Bush for everything. Hes not that great of a president but its damn near impossible for us to have a president everyone likes. STOP LISTENING TO GREENDAY GODDAMNIT!

It doesn't matter who the fuck is president. FUCKING GOD himself could be president of America and half of the country would still point fingers and bitch.

I've discussed this with my history teacher, and we both cam to the cunclusion that all of Europe could ally against the US, and the US would EASILY crush them. Thats how out of hand we are power-wise. This has nothing to do with prezzy Bush either, its what the US has become over time, and a very short amount of time at that. Stop blaming Bush for everything. Hes not that great of a president but its damn near impossible for us to have a president everyone likes. STOP LISTENING TO GREENDAY GODDAMNIT!

It doesn't matter who the fuck is president. FUCKING GOD himself could be president of America and half of the country would still point fingers and bitch.

I love you.

=)

Guest ...Arson   
Guest ...Arson

Bullshit.

Between the British Navy, German technology and then the huge amount of manpower...There'd be no contest.

Guest Starwind   
Guest Starwind

You know, I really think it might be the US by 3. Just because nukes sweep.

Nobody survives a nuclear war.

Thanatos    516

You know, I really think it might be the US by 3.  Just because nukes sweep.

Nobody survives a nuclear war.
America will bomb u

zee    0

US Sucks.

It thinks its invincible because it spends more money on protection more than anything, its quite stupid. Did you know there's a law inplace that states its illegal to use nuclear weapons, this law was instated after the US had already used nuclear weapons, infact the only country to have ever used a nuclear weapon in history is the US. Thats how bad they suck.

No offence to you guys ;/

Thanatos    516

you thi nk america cares?If any1 goes against us, we'll take over them too and anyone else until all is ours

Ghosty    31

The United States has a huge advantage, because it's in a middle of nowhere, it's between oceans. So, if other countires besides Canada and Mexico would wage war against the U.S, they'd have to depend on the navy and the airforces. And the U.S. has very strong allies.

However, that huge "advantage" is a huge disadvantage, because we, too, have to rely on airforces and our navy and our army is a bit weak, because we aren't used to it, e.g. Vietnam, Korea, etc.

Honkey Kong    11

There are laws in war?

Wow, war is not as violent as I thought ャ_ャ

yes there are "laws" in war as silly as it may sound, it just keeps people from pulling a hitler or stallan.

And when the states fall and the north country is buttfucked of its number one trading partner then... oh, we're fucked too. Be sure to realize the implications on an American collapse.

Asian countries would pick up the slack if that were to happen and one less country to leach our lumber and resource. we sell the states our hydro too so we'd have less hydro demand too. food products wouldn't suffer too much, hell it will even help some canadian based companies flourish.

As for you Canadians, you shouldn't laugh; last I checked, your economy wasn't exactly doing TOO much better. You'll probably outlast us, but guess who's likely to be next?

when was that, when martin was in?(trust me the liberals made it seem like Canada was next to broke which was not the case)

our economy is doing so much better then the U.S that we were able to shave 1% of GST taxes. we're just shaving out things we don't need now.(coughgunregistrycough)

sadly you don't know how true this is. some people are bitching about Harper too but IMO Harper is doing a much better job then those Liberals were doing because they're not passing neo nazi laws that would only cost the taxpayers more money and do absolutely nothing except restrict our freedom to have any fun.

The United States has a huge advantage, because it's in a middle of nowhere, it's between oceans. So, if other countires besides Canada and Mexico would wage war against the U.S, they'd have to depend on the navy and the airforces. And the U.S. has very strong allies.

Actually history has proven time and time again that Canada has better trained soldiers. look at places like vimmy ridge, Americans tried to get it and failed miserably but who got it? of course the Canadians. Belgium was a bitch for the U.S but thanks to the Canadians they got it, just ask anybody from there. Japan, Canadians had to do most of the door to door fighting. they would kick in their doors and blast the hell out of them even before sometimes they even got out of their chairs. Afghanistan is no different. hell canadian soldiers have already killed a few hundred Taliban and Al queda millitants by actually going to their hideouts and blasting them. so yeah Americans have bigger guns so to speak but Canadians have better knowledge in terms of recon fighting so America has firepower while Canada has better fighting tactics.

Guest Starwind   
Guest Starwind

you thi nk america cares?If any1 goes against us, we'll take over them too and anyone else until all is ours

=-|