Sign in to follow this  
Ghosty

Is United States of America TRULY invincible?

Kenshin    2

what could really bring the downfall of america besides war and nukes is disaterious weather and america its self is east coast and west coast ready for tsunami's? we'll see in a couple of years

Takeo    1

Every country with nukes is invincible because no one is dumb enough to invade their homeland and get their asses nuked.

Yes, the U.S. is invincible.... to attack from foreign nations. Then again, so is China, Russia, India, Pakistan, France and Britain.

What it's not invincible to (as well as every other nation):

Attacks from criminal gangs and terrorists

Environmental disaster

Economic disaster

Hurricanes Katrina

Corrupt officials

and other things that can't be nuked.

My country's big population isn't bad dude, I prefer to think of it as cozy. And yes, it's under control, the growth rate is low, it's only big because China had a historically big population, it was that way hundreds of years ago, it can't be changed radically in a few years. It's not like india who had population explosion because they suddenly had enough to eat.

im not getting involved in this debate or reading the whole topic.. but this post caught my eye... and i'll say this much.

the difference is between 1) the number of nukes... and 2) the range of their arsenal.

US wins both divisions by far...

but anyways no one is stupid enough to nuke anyone.. not in the current state of things atleast.. if a world war breaks out where everyone goes all out (on both sides) then nukes could be employed.

=/

edit: oh and israel also has nukes (along with those you already listed).. thanks to America + Britain...

Edited by TakeoKai

»Pharaoh Atem    15769

what could really bring the downfall of america besides war and nukes is disaterious weather and america its self is east coast and west coast ready for tsunami's? we'll see in a couple of years

Ah, that reminds me of the old "Canary Island Megatsunami" that people are expecting sooner-or-later.

If it comes, it probably won't ruin us (as like all humans, we're stupid yet not stupid enough to not make backups of important stuff on coasts), but it should set us back a few years at least...