Sign in to follow this  
Uglybass

A yu gi oh interview with a girl

Max    430

good personality but not the hottest? think I can live with that ;]!

»Domino    149

good personality but not the hottest? think I can live with that ;]!

u were PandaBears?

ur fucked up dude

winK    1

lol, i been said panda wasn't a chick.

edit:if it was max, i shuda known, i lost to the goatlock =\.

»S l o x    2

uglybass25: What if they played yu gi oh, had an anime fetish and were especially fond of 12 year olds?

EvilChild 180: I might be a little conserned for them. I mean I guess I could get over the yu gi oh thing cause its a game, I'm not a fan of anime but its cool but the 12 year old thing...a little creepy I guess it would depend on their age

Im not getting a girlfriend anytime soon =(

Uglybass    34

Yea sure make your own interviews I don't care. I'll make some more later tonight gotta watch football and get high.

Max    430

don't fuck with his watching football and getting high. mandatory preperations for quizing girls about ygo.

funny thing is, my friends liek to quiz girls about ygo when I'm around to make fun... somehow usually works out in my favor though, unless she's a real stupid bitch.

»Nut    671

don't fuck with his watching football and getting high. mandatory preperations for quizing girls about ygo.

funny thing is, my friends liek to quiz girls about ygo when I'm around to make fun... somehow usually works out in my favor though, unless she's a real stupid bitch.

u tell em ur a ygo pro and every1 else is a noob compared to u and they suck ur cock?

Max    430

yea, that's what I whisper into their ear.

»Nut    671

yea, that's what I whisper into their ear.

lmao

mws16    0

This thread is hilarious. Someone needs to interview my girlfriend. She doesn't know much about YuGiOh if anything at all. However, she can't get online to talk on Messengers that often anymore. Maybe I shoudl interview her? I'd ask some biased questions though.

Alan Corn    27

This thread is hilarious. Someone needs to interview my girlfriend. She doesn't know much about YuGiOh if anything at all. However, she can't get online to talk on Messengers that often anymore. Maybe I shoudl interview her? I'd ask some biased questions though.

If you want to keep your girlfriend, you probably shouldn't mention you play Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • Upvote 1

YB206    3

Posted Image

»Suicidal    267

i herd matt stille is to ugly to have a gf

u possibly can't get lucky twice in your life ;x

or did u get randoms as pairings in girl datin' aswell?

• Upvote 1

mws16    0

Lol. Whenever I can, I'll get you a pic of myself and my g/f. You'll all be amazed. I've already told her about Yugioh. She's amazing. Anyway, my pairings in Austin might have not been really hard; but there are a lot of other players who've made top 8's with worse pairings (weaker opponents) than I had, it seems to me. Besides, I did beat James Naughton 2-0. Most of the players I played weren't horrible, they just couldn't stop me that day. I played like a noob on Sunday. I admit, I probably could've won Austin but i played horrendously in the top 8 match.

»Suicidal    267

no i rfead 2-3 things wrong in your lil story there massey

She's amazing -- wrong

I did beat James Naughton 2-0 -- sacked

I played like a noob on Sunday. I admit, I probably could've won Austin but i played horrendously in the top 8 match.

first part is correct u play what u are ;x second part i lollerskated

»Domino    149

Didn't he go like 1-3 at the next SJC with the same deck?

Sign in to follow this