Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZOMBOiD

Br0ken Helix [VS] Bringing Sexy Back

359 posts in this topic

wtf is sexydale?

freakin' person is never on.

I've AIMed both freakin' people...never on. They always got their "Zzz"s up.

=/

Seriously...

=/

retarded.

I wanna beat some of you people now.

=/

Cuz you did?

ROFLMFAO.

Please...unless you're STILL in this war...don't talk.

This...RIGHT NOW...marks Day three...attempt 6...where I've contacted "sexydale" and still...NO response.

=/

And NO one has contacted me.

And the other kid is never f'n on...

So...wtf...I know everyone fears me...but seriously.

Let's duel already.

ROFL you gotta be kidding me if you actually think that either Kyle or Dale would fear you. People like you make me wanna go download yvd so I can start sweeping sorry ass teams like yours again.

its the other way round when they win via sack. you just wanna just delete yvd and quit playin the game.

ellimist never got the hint that ppl is laughing at him.

No one seems to get that Ellmist earned his right to be egotistic for his prime back on Revolution Boards. He consistently beat many top players on this site from the past and the present. Most of you may not know him nor may he not be at his incredible prime anymore but he earned his spot to talk trash ages ago.

No one seems to get that Ellmist earned his right to be egotistic for his prime back on Revolution Boards. He consistently beat many top players on this site from the past and the present. Most of you may not know him nor may he not be at his incredible prime anymore but he earned his spot to talk trash ages ago.

that was then and this is now.

its like michael jordan coming out of retirement, being out of shape trying to play basketball again, doing terrible every game he played in and still talking shit. it doesnt work like that. you may have been good back then, but this is new school.

its like michael jordan coming out of retirement, being out of shape trying to play basketball again, doing terrible every game he played in and still talking shit. it doesnt work like that. you may have been good back then, but this is new school.

yeah i agree with nut. its the same as nut saying " i was soo good in my prime(which no1 seems to know of)!!!! now i lose a lot but i will still talk shit!!"

i made a joke!

He does not know you nor do you know him, I was just giving a reason for why he has such an ego.

I am sure most old players such as Majin, Sky and N1tr0X know who he is and what he did.

who cares if majin, sky, and jason know who this guy is? he still talks a WHOLE lot of unprevoked shit.

who cares if majin, sky, and jason know who this guy is? he still talks a WHOLE lot of unprevoked shit.

That is just his nature from past to current.

just would liek to point out that oracle is terrible and if i had the chance i'd play him for everything he had down to his fucking boxer shorts.

Wait a god damn minute you stupid fuck. I told you straight up over the summer at indy I'd play you for decks and collections, and you weren't interested. God, I fucking hate you.

I know about Ell aswell and a partly agree with Kill switch.

just would liek to point out that oracle is terrible and if i had the chance i'd play him for everything he had down to his fucking boxer shorts.

Wait a god damn minute you stupid fuck. I told you straight up over the summer at indy I'd play you for decks and collections, and you weren't interested. God, I fucking hate you.

and if i actually went to that event, i would have gladly taken your shit.

and if i actually went to that event, i would have gladly taken your shit.

Sweet, then it's settled. If I go to an SJC again we shall play for collections. Can't wait.

lol nut will play oracle for everything, lose, and use his playmat to choke himself, can't wait.

then we'll act like a bitch irl but talk trash online behind nuts back like carlo does.

i acted like a bitch when i openly challenged you to a fight?

LOLK RICHARD RILES.

and i turned you down because MY MOM TOLD ME THAT I COULDNT HIT SOMEONE AS SMALL AS YOU?

AND WE ALL TEASED YOU TO YOUR FACE FOR LIKE AN HOUR?

SAVE IT.

lol nut will play oracle for everything, lose, and use his playmat to choke himself, can't wait.

Carlo, he won't be able to choke himself with his playmat, because our playmats will be included in the bet.

wtf is sexydale?

freakin' person is never on.

I've AIMed both freakin' people...never on. They always got their "Zzz"s up.

=/

Seriously...

=/

retarded.

I wanna beat some of you people now.

=/

Calm down buddy. Me and Dale have school/work/shit to do most of the week, and are usually pretty busy people. We are still on from time to time (I'm usually on at least once a day, randomly) so just chill out and either contact us to set up a time or take a fucking chill pill and wait for us to get online. I can tell you right now that no one is scared to play you.

Kyle Duncan is the best duelist.

yeah.

we need the picture.

ROFL you gotta be kidding me if you actually think that either Kyle or Dale would fear you. People like you make me wanna go download yvd so I can start sweeping sorry ass teams like yours again.

Jake... dont say shit like that... ima fuck you up right, meet me at richardson regionals.