Sky

Smoke 4!

mathematical    135

smoke so much i shoulda had 4 lungs

• Upvote 1

Dgz Punk    929

Okay, I'm uploading pix from my past couple of smoke sessions. 

It's a couple different kinds of bud I've had lately

1KE6tIO.jpg

This is the stuff I have right now. Tastes is incredible, the high is strong, and it lasts for a while.

SQXrAUn.jpg

This was what I had all week. This was cheap compared to my normal prices but still a great quality. I liked this, but the purple stuff above is so much better.

SuiXJ4k.jpg

This was the white owl blunt I talked about smoking with my friend. This was my first time rolling anything that wasn't a wrap, so I was very happy with how it turned out.

• Upvote 2

Basic Island    609

I got so high before my ptq Saturday during the first turn I forgot to draw a card for my turn opponent called judge to make sure I drew the card.

• Upvote 5

fake    4788

hey i can still post here regardless of tbreaking.

Sure!

that wasnt a question 

»CheyMcFly    4637
I love white widow. So today I rolled my first joint. It was pretty ugly but it did its job. I have two hours between my two shifts today and I couldnt be bothered to carry my bub so I decided to learn. Now I'm way too high moving from chair to chair in the big lots lunge. I can never smoke a little of a joint, its all or nothing.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

+rei+    34998
so tbreak went six days - both my dad and siblings are out of town this is time id normally never get to watch my little pony enjoy myself high plus im curious what a week off did. I'm REALLY ripped right now off half a joint so im actually pretty happy the effect has had on tolerence; weed is fun again, my keyboard makes the best noises and i never notifed.

i still think my consumption needs a break so im just making a rule

im only allowed to smoke on friday nights, saturdays, sundays, or days when my dad is more than 5 hours away. I think that should calm me down and i can manage myself better (remember marijuana does legit treat my dysthemia) but wont be doing any more crazy high for a week straight shit. Will save me money too cos like, i would only start to be getting baked at this point a week ago and right now.. .well i talready typed about how my keyboard sounds and feels and yeah

we'll see how this comrpimise goes.
  • Upvote 3

»orangeeyes    11864

I've sort of wanted to take a tolerance break but I can't really find any reason to stop. I can constantly get it, my shitty part-time job pays for it in full and I'm not at the point where I'm smoking even a whole gram in a day

Spring break will be a nice t-break when I go home and probably go somewhere like AZ with my dad for a few days

• Upvote 2

packdaddy    737

Took two days off and it was honestly enough for me with all the stress in my life. I love smoking a gram ish a day. I have no problem loading up multiple bowls to get me through my day.

Physics final tomorrow, 2 midterms next week... really gotta get good grades haha

• Upvote 1

»Ryuuzaki    2545

That feeling when you're half way through a paper, and you don't feel like finishing the rest even though it's due in less then 24 hours.

Well, it is time to get high until I get motivated again.

My father recently passed away so I've been smoking a bowl a day and it's kept me pretty high so now its been about 4 weeks of smoking a bowl of chron a night so I'm going to "up my game" tonight and smoke 3 bowls, idk how this will go for me im a light weight.

Basic Island    609

i try to smoke only Friday saturday sunday but it doesnt work considering one of my friends deals so hes like over and hang.

SSJ Grumpig    5621

once ive got a new job im gonna try to constrain it to weekends and the shittiest of days. i smoked a lifetimes worth in a 3 year period, getting ripped every day makes everything in life less fun. last summer was probably the worst, was smoking an 8th a day at least

on an unrelated note i wish i had a cool girl to smoke with, every chick i have ever gotten high with has been a boring fuck that was like UGH Y R U BEIN SO WEIRD when i want to be crazy and weird cuz thats how i have fun, not sitting there staring into space like im dead

• Upvote 3

once ive got a new job im gonna try to constrain it to weekends and the shittiest of days. i smoked a lifetimes worth in a 3 year period, getting ripped every day makes everything in life less fun. last summer was probably the worst, was smoking an 8th a day at least

on an unrelated note i wish i had a cool girl to smoke with, every chick i have ever gotten high with has been a boring fuck that was like UGH Y R U BEIN SO WEIRD when i want to be crazy and weird cuz thats how i have fun, not sitting there staring into space like im dead

hard to find those girls though. most of them where i live just sit there and giggle when nothing funny was said.

damn, im baked as a cake right now. feeling hella fine. these peanut M and M's are straight godly. Last night I ate a whole bag of pretzel m and m's (8 servings).

A code red mt. dew and Mand M;s. <3

»orangeeyes    11864

DfSFhh8.jpg

• Upvote 5

+rei+    34998

i like that image best with charizard asking if he has weed and him saying "nope" 

Dgz Punk    929

I used turtle beaches to play cod for the first time today.

I got blazed, got online with my friend Nick, and played. My ears had orgasms.