• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
Sky

Smoke 4!

11525 posts in this topic

Still another few years before its legalised here, might be better off getting my mates to post me shit, I miss how good i had it in SA, cheapest state in the country ($200aud per ounce)

also how the fuck do i roll properly

I use a rolling machine tbh, I can roll really shitty joints now, but getting perfect 'cigs' of weed is just great for a couple bucks for the roller

I'm actually going 100% vape only now, I was killing a gram a day easily and sometimes more, plus gf is worried about my health, so i'm only gonna smoke on special occasions and otherwise only use my extreme and MFLB

will tell you guys how it goes

ive been wanting to switch to vape only for a while now do update

i had to order a new whip and bowl for my extreme (broke a bunch of stuff moving and broke more when the shelf I had it on failed) unfortunatly so I'm on MFLB only until it arrives

MFLB has been great on its own so far but sometiems I just wanna gun a dart if you will, im hoping a long desktop session will fix that

Midbong rip mom calls are the worst choking fits... goddamn

anyone that calls me expects me not to answer or call back for at least 3 hours

i wonder how many of them picked up the correlation

^same. Also shocked this thread hasn't been killed by nazi allen.

On 10/17/2016 at 0:00 PM, rei said:

i had to order a new whip and bowl for my extreme (broke a bunch of stuff moving and broke more when the shelf I had it on failed) unfortunatly so I'm on MFLB only until it arrives

MFLB has been great on its own so far but sometiems I just wanna gun a dart if you will, im hoping a long desktop session will fix that

I do that far too often with my glass. Broke the peculator out of my nice piece I had just recently gotten while cleaning my room.

the worst

got my extreme set up, TIME TO START FUCKING COMBUSTION

i've tried vaping a few times, having to wait is annoying

7 hours ago, welcometointernet said:

i've tried vaping a few times, having to wait is annoying

Not really a problem with the MFLB. I get it with desktops but I think the tradeoff of constant pulls all the time i worth it

I remember when I would go through an ounce almost daily and now I can't tell you the last time I smoked. Growing up and getting a family really changes things lol. I'm going to have to smoke something soon tho. 

how tf do you go through an oz a day jesus

Let me know if you're ever in Canada :P

i can go thru an oz in like 2 weeks if I try hard. normally like a month. 

u have to bee chiefin some srs blunts to hit an oz a day tho

Time to give Leafs by Snoop ashot, this strain's Ocean View and its so trichromy its like orange, only 15% thc tho

getting the lit the fuck in couple min, just waiting for a buddy to show up. gonna take it easy and do a blunt and bong

woooowhoooo my naga, fuck have not smoketin in a lonnnng time. smoked a ni ceeee thiccccc blunt, buuutttt i used the old classsical bong before i used the blutnt. oohoooohh boyyyy, it takes me backkkk. 

On 10/31/2016 at 1:39 PM, rei said:

how tf do you go through an oz a day jesus

Let me know if you're ever in Canada :P

I've tried to convince my wife to move to Canada a few times actually haha. I definitely plan on visiting however. It's on the bucket list for sure.

When I would smoke an ounce a day I was literally wasting the weed. I'd be high to the point you couldn't get any higher. I would be with a few other friends and we would just roll blunts, and play dominos and drink beer. 

Now if I hit a joint I feel like the government is watching me, and I need to have all my doors locked in case the police decide to kick my door in lmao.

my fuckin cat stole a nug and put it in my gf's pajamas

Getting super high before the cable guy comes out to give us faster internet and do some stuffs because my original cable provdier got bought out.

bad idea or worst idea

Unless it's a company that promotes sales from the installation point as well OR you get a dick that'll rat you out, sounds like the best way to get past the "is he gonna show or nah" phase. 

Not remembering to by new lighters when you're out because your last one just died is the cause of 9/10 stoner tantrums. 

Lmao I probably have a drawer full of maybe 20+ lighters since I almost never smoke. Seattle this shit is legal tho, I'll be taking full advantage!

I renewed my medical last week / switched legal providers (new provider is 6.75 a gram for all its strains and it has my absolute favourite strain, a 22% THC Jack Herer from the original sensi seed) and just learned my doctor doubled my prescription

I'm now allowed to have 120g a month rofl

if I can get medical weed on my health insurance I will laugh so hard

Holy fuck bro thats awesome!!!