Sky

Smoke 4!

»Sky    978
WHAT HAPPENS FRIDAY

light that shit, smoke that shit, pass that shit, yo!

I'm there! ;]

Bazzy    1

Ik wil het hebben, die flowa en die tip en een piece tabak om te draaien

Begin met mengen, voordat de wind komt en die shit weg wil waaien

Phaet0n    0

I know dutch too!

Goeden avond.

Ik heet Damjan. Hoe heet jij? Ik woon in Slovenia. Waar woon jij? Ik ben zestien jaar oud. Hoe oud ben jij?

Ik heb 0 gram wiet (sp?) =[

Tot ziens

@nejc: I've arranged everything for friday ;]

@Sky: you're more than welcome =D

Bazzy    1
I know dutch too!

Goeden avond.

Ik heet Damjan. Hoe heet jij? Ik woon in Slovenia. Waar woon jij? Ik ben zestien jaar oud. Hoe oud ben jij?

Tot ziens

xD Nice

Ik heet Bas, ik woon in het cultuur rijke Nederland in de plaats Haarlem, naast Amsterdam. Ik ben 18 jaar oud dus ik kan legaal mijn wiet en hasj kopen bij de "Coffeeshops". Op dit moment heb ik 3 gram wiet, Juicy power. Ook heb ik nog wat hasj uit nepal liggen, lekkere pepermunt smaak.

;]

I know dutch too!

Goeden avond.

Tot ziens

xD Nice

Ik heet Bas, ik woon in het cultuur rijke Nederland in de plaats Haarlem, naast Amsterdam. Ik ben 18 jaar oud dus ik kan legaal mijn wiet en hasj kopen bij de "Coffeeshops". Op dit moment heb ik 3 gram wiet, Juicy power. Ook heb ik nog wat hasj uit nepal liggen, lekkere pepermunt smaak.

;]

im gessing:

My name is Bas, i live in Nederlands in a place called Haarlem, near Amsterdam Im 18 years old, so i am legal ..... coffee shops xD. At this moment i have 3grams of weed with me, Juicy Power. I dont understand last sentence. something with pepermint? xD

dutch is the shit, you should teach me phaeton. ;] also, fuck yeah friday.

Bazzy    1

hash from nepal with a pepermint flavour, it really is the shit, it opens your lungs a little more than usual which gives you a stronger/better high

»...Arson    7757

Pass the dutchie pon da left hand side.

Endless    333

sup bazzzzzyyyyyyyyyy

Bazzy    1

nm nm just smoked a nice blueberry blunt with some juicy power and nepal hash, what bout you?

Endless    333

just chillin smokin some ganja and music

Guest Becave   
Guest Becave

Family is overrated, chronic is only sometimes overrated.

I agree

emo001.gif

What's that son?

itp: sky's mom

»Ryu    2417

I agree

emo001.gif

What's that son?

»Tygo    14139

I agree

emo001.gif

What's that son?

itp: failure

»Sky    978

Time to go buy a new sack today guys. Fuck yea.

Guest Sykotic   
Guest Sykotic

thats my favorite day of the week

»Sky    978

thats my favorite day of the week

I think I want to Marry you, Cody.

Phaet0n    0

holy shit...

yesterday at like 4 PM ' N e J c . and I smoke a nice joint, when we finish he goes home and I go to a cool persian restaurant where my girl friend from school is having a birthday 'party'. We smoke like 3 hookahs and go to a bar next door and drink like 4-5 tequilas and go back to that persian restaurant. We smoke 2 more hookahs and then some weird dudes show up. They start to roll a joint (with no tobacco) and they put it in the hookah. I ask them for a hit because I've never tried weed from a hookah. I take a hit as hard as I could and it really blows me. I just look around the room for a minute or so and then just collapse and start shaking. My friends said it looked like I had an epileptic seizure. I gain conscience on the floor on the other side of the restaurant, but I pass out three more times in a relatively short period. When I wake up again there's like 50 people standing around me, helping me to get up. They were pouring water on me and yelling to those dudes that had weed with them and I remember hearing they wanted to call 911 and shit. I drink something the restaurant owner's wife made me and it make me feel better. It was sooo dramatic, people told me later that they thought I was going to die and shit. It was fucking crazy. The owner was kind enough to not call the police and his family told me (they are all from Iran) that you shouldn't mix water pipe tobacco and weed. It's either hookah or weed.

When I was feeling a little better I called my dad and he picked me up and took me home. When I came home I went to my friends and we smoked some more cannabis XDD

But yeah, don't mix hookah tobacco and weed and shit =\

holy shit...

yesterday at like 4 PM ' N e J c . and I smoke a nice joint, when we finish he goes home and I go to a cool persian restaurant where my girl friend from school is having a birthday 'party'. We smoke like 3 hookahs and go to a bar next door and drink like 4-5 tequilas and go back to that persian restaurant. We smoke 2 more hookahs and then some weird dudes show up. They start to roll a joint (with no tobacco) and they put it in the hookah. I ask them for a hit because I've never tried weed from a hookah. I take a hit as hard as I could and it really blows me. I just look around the room for a minute or so and then just collapse and start shaking. My friends said it looked like I had an epileptic seizure. I gain conscience on the floor on the other side of the restaurant, but I pass out three more times in a relatively short period. When I wake up again there's like 50 people standing around me, helping me to get up. They were pouring water on me and yelling to those dudes that had weed with them and I remember hearing they wanted to call 911 and shit. I drink something the restaurant owner's wife made me and it make me feel better. It was sooo dramatic, people told me later that they thought I was going to die and shit. It was fucking crazy. The owner was kind enough to not call the police and his family told me (they are all from Iran) that you shouldn't mix water pipe tobacco and weed. It's either hookah or weed.

When I was feeling a little better I called my dad and he picked me up and took me home. When I came home I went to my friends and we smoked some more cannabis XDD

But yeah, don't mix hookah tobacco and weed and shit =\

lol man, siiiick burn. i wish i was there XD

TribeAttack    2

2ND PAGE WHAT THE FCUK IS THIS SHIT THIS THREAD I SALWAYS GONNA BE 1SY PAGE YA FEEL ME NIGGA/ER WORD UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP=0-23333333333333333333333333333333333555555555555550000000000000000000000000004444