Sky

Naruto Manga

beetle    1115
[quote name='dennis frogman' timestamp='1354095886' post='3334820']
dont get what jutsu he was talking about at the end
[/quote]

SEXY NO WIND JUTSU RASENGAAAANNNNN!!!!!!

"this jutsu can defeat infinite tsukuyomi" uhh ok we'll see

i'm really thrilled that everyone showed up because it means that some main-ish characters can actually start getting killed

[quote name='dennis frogman' timestamp='1354095886' post='3334820']
dont get what jutsu he was talking about at the end
[/quote]
i think he was calling his backup his 'jutsu' tbh

Mutavault    2900
[quote name='arroganceclause' timestamp='1354112417' post='3334882']

i'm really thrilled that everyone showed up because it means that some main-ish characters can actually start getting killed
[/quote]

This is exactly what I thought should have happened towards the end. People like Iruka, Kiba, Neji, etc.. in that group of mainish to less important characters should die first. Then if they did kill Hinata Naruto would be super strong and win unless...they really will finish the final chapter with "Naruto is Hokage and Hinata his wife and their son etc..." THE END

WHERE THE FUCK IS SASUKE AND OROCHIMARU!!!

[quote name='Zach Burnz' timestamp='1354113633' post='3334887']
[quote name='arroganceclause' timestamp='1354112417' post='3334882']

[/quote]

This is exactly what I thought should have happened towards the end. People like Iruka, Kiba, Neji, etc.. in that group of mainish to less important characters should die first. Then if they did kill Hinata Naruto would be super strong and win unless...they really will finish the final chapter with "Naruto is Hokage and Hinata his wife and their son etc..." THE END

WHERE THE FUCK IS SASUKE AND OROCHIMARU!!!
[/quote]
they'll be here just when things to turn to shit

captainameowica    3770
Naruto will probably defeat Obito/Madara and then for the final chapter it will be Sasuke vs Naruto in which Sakura sacrifices herself/die/etc... then Naruto kills Sasuke but before Sasuke dies he tells Naruto he's sorry etc.. Then Naruto marries Hinata and becomes Hokage. I dunno it seems like it could happen.

beetle    1115
Ok, death predictions:

Neji - dies protecting Naruto because Hinata loves him, etc.

also maybe some of the parent's of these sub characters.

edit: I don't see Sakura dying at all, she's too important.

Thanatos    516
is it me or are there drawing inconsistencies with the size of all the tailed beasts fighting each other?

beetle    1115
[quote name='Thanatos' timestamp='1354114632' post='3334893']
is it me or are there drawing inconsistencies with the size of all the tailed beasts fighting each other?
[/quote]

Yeah, I did not think that the Juubi was so damn huge until now.

And Sakura dying would have to be written in a strange way, like she dies from Sasuke accidentally when he's about to kill Naruto, thus saving him, etc. It just seems like Sasuke has a much clearer view of everything and better control over his actions now. I just don't see it happening. I think she'll be hurt pretty badly, but not die.

~Seal~    143
Sexy Rin no Jutsu takes care of Obito but not so sure about Madara

silentsaiyan    271
with everyone behind naruto... im pretty sure madara and obito are going to start a massacre
with half of them dying to the juubi just crushing them and shit

Donnie    2189
I doubt any of the K-11 are going to die outside Naruto. So if Naruto does kill Sauske then the Uchiha will have been completely exterminated, yay for Genocide.

sanojio    129
Kubo killed off main characters as promised, kishi promised people who matter will die in the war as well. I will be very shocked if Kakashi isn't whacked in the end.

The 2nd strongest ninja in history with broken ass eyes and unlimited chakra, the literal embodiment of nature as his pet and his apprentice is an uchiha that surpassed itachi, vs everyone else alive. seems like a curbstomp

»Pharaoh Atem    15766
Ya know, if the Uzumaki and Senju and Uchiha ALL did die off, we kind of might not exactly have many problems.
  • Upvote 1

fractal    2488
[quote name='sanojio' timestamp='1354382259' post='3337146']
Kubo killed off main characters as promised, kishi promised people who matter will die in the war as well. I will be very shocked if Kakashi isn't whacked in the end.

The 2nd strongest ninja in history with broken ass eyes and unlimited chakra, the literal embodiment of nature as his pet and his apprentice is[b] an uchiha that surpassed itachi[/b], vs everyone else alive. seems like a curbstomp
[/quote]

Wait, wat? Since when is Obito better than Itachi? You mean, Obito doesn't have a terminal illness, and is therefore a superior ninja? I very highly doubt that Itachi would lose to Obito in a 1v1.

»Tygo    14112
[quote name='Pharaoh Atem' timestamp='1354430023' post='3337533']
Ya know, if the Uzumaki and Senju and Uchiha ALL did die off, we kind of might not exactly have many problems.
[/quote]
Hitler thought like this!!!!!
  • Upvote 2

+mmf    23472
[quote name='DemonGodAsura' timestamp='1354430927' post='3337536']

The 2nd strongest ninja in history with broken ass eyes and unlimited chakra, the literal embodiment of nature as his pet and his apprentice is[b] an uchiha that surpassed itachi[/b], vs everyone else alive. seems like a curbstomp
[/quote]

Wait, wat? Since when is Obito better than Itachi? You mean, Obito doesn't have a terminal illness, and is therefore a superior ninja? I very highly doubt that Itachi would lose to Obito in a 1v1.
[/quote]
obito has the rinnegan, controlled the nine tailed fox, ruled the mist village, fought the fourth hokage on equal footing, doesnt have a terminal disease and was literally untouchable for the first fifty billion chapters of his fight with naruto bee gai and kakashi

itachi also referred to obito (as madara) as his mentor

he is without a doubt stronger than itachi at this point

fractal    2488
[quote name='dennis frogman' timestamp='1354441489' post='3337590']
[quote name='DemonGodAsura' timestamp='1354430927' post='3337536']

[/quote]

[/quote]
obito has the rinnegan, controlled the nine tailed fox, ruled the mist village, fought the fourth hokage on equal footing, doesnt have a terminal disease and was literally untouchable for the first fifty billion chapters of his fight with naruto bee gai and kakashi

itachi also referred to obito (as madara) as his mentor

he is without a doubt stronger than itachi at this point
[/quote]

Obito has shown 0 use of the Rinnegan, ruled the Mist through brainwashed Nagato/Konan, controlled the 9 Tails like any other Uchiha could (Sauce suppressed him before as well), and didn't fight on equal footing. He was forced to retreat after getting curb stomped by a single Rasengan. Only Itachi and Kurama have the mental capability anywhere near Itachi. Despite having minimal contact with Tobi, he pretty much knew who he was, and given time to observe him in battle, he would've easily found a way to deal with the warping, as shown how he was able to make his eyes auto-Amaterasu, despite Tobi mentioning to Sauce that if he had let Itachi know any more about him, Itachi would've killed him with said trap.

Outside of Kamui, he's shown little in the way of combat skill.

»Pharaoh Atem    15766
No, he ruled the mist through brainwashed Yagura.

Nagato and Konan are from the rain, not the mist. Mei Terumi is from the mist. Yahiko is from the rain.

Amegakure is rain village, Kirigakure is mist village.
  • Upvote 1

»Tygo    14112
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c612/

[spoiler]I fucking love this strategic shit.[/spoiler]

N e J i    902
Too bad Madara's attitude already tells us they're going to fail.

I kinda cringe at the fact that IMO Kishi is setting things up for Sasuke to save the day.