N e J i

Naruto Shippuuden

1592 posts in this topic

if ur gonna make a topic about an anime, put some effort into the first post. description, picture and video of most recent opening theme at least or I'll probably just delete it.

Lol Max you do what you gotta do, but I'm afraid the topic really doens't need any of that stuff. The title is self-explanatory. This is just a place to discuss the weeks episode

yea since naruto is so well known, info probably isn't necc. i personally think the series is moving at a reasonable pace.

Sasuke fails. I just realized how much he fails. Back in the older Naruto show when Sasuke is leaving to go to Orochimaru, sakura tries to stop him, she even says she will do anything!!!... he says no. I would've been like bitch, on yo knees!

He's a ninja not a pirate.

Lol they don't care about that, otherwise they'd just make a clone transform into Jessica Alba or something and have a great time.

Lol they don't care about that, otherwise they'd just make a clone transform into Jessica Alba or something and have a great time.

So true! XD

I'm pretty sure Naruto thought of that with a shadow clone but probably felt sick since he would be doing that basically with himself (even though it's a transformation).

So true! XD

I'm pretty sure Naruto thought of that with a shadow clone but probably felt sick since he would be doing that basically with himself (even though it's a transformation).

wouldn't fucking yourself just be masturbation?

>.>

So true! XD

>.>

I would enjoy doing what Indignation said, a lot more then beating it.

well obv but technically wouldnt it just be masturbation since you are fucking yourself?

I don't know really...

So true! XD

>.>

So true! XD

>.>

rofl

So true! XD

>.>

Putting your penis in your clone's vagina is not masturbation.

Wouldnt that make you a Narcist?(sp)

Lol you freakin perverts. I never said anything about doing it with the clone... :DD

Anyway, even if he did, he wouldn't be doing anything with himself because the shadow clone isn't nothing more than a genjutsu (illusionary technique).

Lol you freakin perverts. I never said anything about doing it with the clone... :DD

Anyway, even if he did, he wouldn't be doing anything with himself because the shadow clone isn't nothing more than a genjutsu (illusionary technique).

It would be funny if he busted a nut so hard his Clone disappeared.

17 is a waste of time.

bets on that it takes the whole of 18 to lift/break a really big rock?

i think 18 is gonna be good.

ya me too ! I can't wait to see how they move that rock. maybe they break it or blow it up, who knows ?!?!??!