N e J i

Naruto Shippuuden

1592 posts in this topic

I HOPE NARUTO USES RASENGAN THIS EPISODE~!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RASENGAN!

If you watched the previous series of Naruto, it was just like this one in terms of slowplay. The problem is, this series is poorly produced. The pic is more tridimensional insted of the old fashion 2D. The colors are different aswell. The musics are retarded. It seems like a Franknstein movie or something.

cry more plz

I would love it if Naruto speeds things up, but then, it'd make the series a bit too short. Idk.

If you watched the previous series of Naruto, it was just like this one in terms of slowplay. The problem is, this series is poorly produced. The pic is more tridimensional insted of the old fashion 2D. The colors are different aswell. The musics are retarded. It seems like a Franknstein movie or something.

cry more plz

! you made a "cool" post. yay

where is my naruto darn it. even the manga is not here yet.

I wonder what move deidera is gonna pull cus i was under the impression his most explosive one was against gaara. but then again he's using his mouth now so...

Wondering where is this week's Naruto?

Guess what. Profits are down again, Pokemon ratings are dropping faster than iPhone sales, and since we were refused entry to Otakon, we need to get into 20 other less relevant anime cons, and most importantly - Naruto and Bleach keep showing up on Youtube and other crap video upload sites regularly, so here's the deal: Pokemon reaches 100k downloads per episode within 24 hours, or else Naruto is permanently dropped*.

You heard it here first.

*Note: Only the English, French, and Portuguese-Brazilian versions of Naruto will be dropped. We will still release the Hebrew sub.

Dattebayo Staff

=/

*Note: Only the English, French, and Portuguese-Brazilian versions of Naruto will be dropped. We will still release the Hebrew sub.

LMAO

wtf lol

I hate these 2 week pauses they do for new naruto episodes. what the fuck is wrong with these people. Why can't they release a new episode weekly like every other normal show. Are they fucking stupid, seriously? You don't release a show with a slow story on an uneven basis. (im not talking about the translators but fuck them too)

So if Dattebayo stops subbing the episodes we won't get anymore episodes? =-|

So if Dattebayo stops subbing the episodes we won't get anymore episodes? =-|

We will, by other fan groups.

If someone can find where to download this weeks episode, post here.

they aint the only fan sub group

wtf lol

I hate these 2 week pauses they do for new naruto episodes. what the fuck is wrong with these people. Why can't they release a new episode weekly like every other normal show. Are they fucking stupid, seriously? You don't release a show with a slow story on an uneven basis. (im not talking about the translators but fuck them too)

there was a baseball game that was taking up narutos usual spot.