N e J i

Naruto Shippuuden

1592 posts in this topic

Naruto is getting on my nerves, we have to wait ANOTHER 2 weeks to see the Sasori fight. It was basically like 2 minutes in this episode.

Naruto is getting on my nerves, we have to wait ANOTHER 2 weeks to see the Sasori fight. It was basically like 2 minutes in this episode.

Jesus fuck

crunchyroll.com

Another two weeks again? WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? I have never ever seen a show play so unregularly, supposed to be a weekly show, in my life.

Even Dragonball Z was a -bit- faster than this. Lol!

Nearly fell asleep during this ep >_>;

It's funny how Naruto is all about standing around and exchanging expressions and glances throughout the episode.

Maybe we should just simply watch every two weeks instead of every week?

U people are stupid. Why don't u just watch it two or three months from now? That's what i'm doing. Then i'll have a lot to watch and i won't feel bad when the episode leaves me hanging <_<

Not watching like that aint stupidity. It's just that ppl can't wait so much knowing they can download it.

read the fucking manga if you guys are crying about it. Jesus

read the fucking manga if you guys are crying about it. Jesus

can I summarize the most recent episode ? ok.

Naruto finds out Gaara is dead, he gets mad. Sasori and Deidara talk and argue. Naruto is mad. Team Gai sees they have to fight their clones, they are stunned. Naruto is furious. Team Gai is still stunned. Naruto is still mad. Naruto runs forward 6 feet and is stopped by Kakashi. Sasori and Deidara talk about something completely irrelative. Team Gai starts fighting their clones. Team Gai is shocked to find out their clones have seemingly the same abilities and power as themselves. Naruto is sooo mad. Deidara takes off with Gaara's body, Naruto follows as Deidara had planned. Team Gai fights the clones some more.

all in all alot of progression and a very exciting episode.

You forgot to mention when Naruto summons a Giant Shuriken and throws it at Deidara, who stops it without even look at it.

Btw, you don't need tags when you're talking about episodes that are already out. That's the purpouse of this thread.

You forgot to mention when Naruto summons a Giant Shuriken and throws it at Deidara, who stops it without even look at it.

Sasori stops it, not Deidara <+<

i read the manga ever week then after a month go search for the animie...:P

U people are stupid. Why don't u just watch it two or three months from now? That's what i'm doing. Then i'll have a lot to watch and i won't feel bad when the episode leaves me hanging <_<

after three months you'll have like 4 episodes to watch. they release episodes like once every 2 weeks cause... iunno stuff =/.

If you wait several months you'll end up watching a bunch of episodes afterwards and...

...still be left hanging when you catch up and pissed at how slow they are. Unless you want to wait ___years for the anime to end or something.

LOL. Okay. Naruto is now defiently slower than Dragonball Z.