• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Model

Your favorite car(s)

86 posts in this topic

m5lp_0703_05_z+NMRA_columbus_racing_event+fox_body_mustang.jpg

!!gOPdZQBmE~$(KGrHqN,!ikEv1+0E4,CBMN5DkkYYw~~_4.JPG

the 2012 shelby cobra that's being released for mr shelby's retirement is rumored to be coming out of the factory with a twin turbo 5.0 making 1000+ hp.

well I'm trading in the marquis boys, was recently told the a/c was unfixable. still keeping the silverado and beamer though, may make the silverado my daily driver.

well I'm trading in the marquis boys, was recently told the a/c was unfixable. still keeping the silverado and beamer though, may make the silverado my daily driver.

That's what I would do. you may be able to get your money back and then some if it's still under the 80 000 mark. just out of curiosity, what year is your silverado?

sucs_0707_03_z%201969_chevrolet_camaro_Z

for those who dont know. Its the 1969 ZL1 Camaro

I am so glad somebody got a hard-on and posted this.

I'm looking at buying a 95 Camaro right now.  Eventually I'll want to put a 350 small block in it and super charge it.

I'm looking at buying a 95 Camaro right now.  Eventually I'll want to put a 350 small block in it and super charge it.

why would you wanna do that?

my fav car is prob c3 corvettes, been looking at a bunch on kijiji and went to see some in person, hopefully gonna buy one by the end of summer/start of next summer.

PhotoShoot9.jpg

why would you wanna do that?

my fav car is prob c3 corvettes, been looking at a bunch on kijiji and went to see some in person, hopefully gonna buy one by the end of summer/start of next summer.

PhotoShoot9.jpg

I hate to make genital references in another post, but the lt1 v6 that comes with this camaro makes my wiener go flaccid.  Don't get me wrong, the car can still roll, and it has good gas mileage, but it has so much more potential.

And yeah, that Corvette is sexy.  You're lucky to find that.

no i dont mind doing a swap, im planning on doing one myself whenever i get my vette. but why not swap in a ls1 or something newish, makes alot more sense performance wise i think.

dig the car, just not your engine choice is all

edit- not getting tht specific vette btw, was just a pic from corvette forums that i thought was stunning. in the process of pricing them and looking but its alot more likely i get one next spring unless i get a really good deal on a clean c3 before this winter (6-9k$). theres a nice blue one in my area that im gonna take another look at and bring to a mechanic, might be able to get it for 7-8k and if it only needs a few k of stuff done im getting it for a steal.

exiled force.   loved it w/   last will back in the day

10372504_10201374038227647_5463845395908

my 67 and 2010 SS have to be on that list 

with my dream car being 

corvette-stingray-blue-2014-dmxbwvzs.jpg