Model

Your current car

I'm bronze for life lol. I heavily considered going to Korea for a boot camp session.  What's sad is my cousins actually plays with Faker and is at a Challenger level but he doesn't care about going pro.  All those skills....

Oh mannnn I'll be gone all of March for that game.  Alright I'll pick it up asap.  Someone bought it for me for my birthday one year and I keep meaning to pick it up.  

Then I found out there was a show called Lego Masters....and well...

• Haha 1

+rei+    34993

I get it lol

Aaron    2057

never been into cars but recently i have after seeing a tesla. thinking of getting a tesla 3 (new) or a tesla s (2018). my brain is telling me to just lease a tesla basic 3 and invest the savings into a property tho. 

i can get a basic tesla 3 lease which will cost me like 300-400 a month  which is dirt cheap imo. 

i dont mind paying 600-700/month for the car but tbh i fancy upgrading in a couple of years (im assuming im gonna get in a relationship/have kids so will upgrade for size). 

Shorter lease on a Model S would be dope and while some might find it irresponsible compared to property, YOLO. I was looking at a Model 3 but don't have a garage to charge it it LOL.

Aaron    2057
3 hours ago, Metal Gear Salad said:

Shorter lease on a Model S would be dope and while some might find it irresponsible compared to property, YOLO. I was looking at a Model 3 but don't have a garage to charge it it LOL.

the thing is i REALLY like the interior of the model 3. it just looks so freaking clean. 

model S insurance will also i think be much higher and im fearful it will get outdated asap. 

in UK we have a sweet deal for businesses coming in april 2020, benefit in kind goes to 0% which i think equates to like 16% off the price of leasing an electric car so that should allow some decent tax to be claimed back. 

+rei+    34993

they're both good cars but the Model 3 isn't as polished in terms of fit and finish of panels and I feel like your aesthetic tastes would go crazy if you had a misaligned door panel or something

(The Model S's performance packages put it in supercar speed territory too which I could see you digging)