• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
Model

Your current car

486 posts in this topic

When did you move to the euros?

about 2 years back i baught a porche, sold it and moved to a bentley gt (they dont drive as good as they should be.. considdering what u pay.. need better weight distribution). now im trying out mercedes... which so far is the best of the three.. porche is just too small.

I meant moving to the euros in the sense of driving on the other side of the road

o, u still drive the same, just ur backwards rofl. since it was used i baught it off a european auction and didnt think about it being backwards, still totally legal n such u just gotta be a bit more towards the outside of the road

joxer is everything i aspire to be in life.

u dnt wanna be me, im broke as fuck atm lol, buying a life is gay.

I am currently driving a 1995 Ford Musting Coupe. I love the color of the car. It is a V6, though. Worst of all it is an automatic transmission :(. Once I buy a digital camera, I will take some pictures and post them of it.

In the upcoming years when insurance will not kill me, I am going to buy a Mustang GT or a Cobra.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got it painted over this week. Painted original color. The pics may suck a lot cus i was taking the pics with the built in web cam in my laptop since i aint got a digi camera, lol.

New Car Get~

99 Acura Integra LS. Manual, obv. Cool-Air intake, lowered, tinted windows, pioneer system, no vtech, though :(

99 sonata, cant climb a hill for shit =/

dear lord I feel for you. I had one of those same year and model worst $4000 I ever spent.

here my current 06 suzuki verona

l_b0534f9208b482a7be399d7e2774eaa8.jpg

l_c1c329776e9ed09f9d61fa21c5aa7360.jpg

l_e03f6f97c4999388e73957212fcb02b2.jpg

Ok, I'm lovin all the posts that start with "My Mom's" Or "My dads"....YOUR current car...

anyway...

'03 Tiburon GTV6 36,334 miles

- NGM Assassin Supercharger

- NGM Icebox Manifold

- NGM Plug-N-Play Alcohol Injection

- NGM Stage II Mafterburner

- NGM MafExtender

- NGM 460cc Injectors

- SSA V2 Headers

- Magnaflow Hi-flo Catback Exhaust

- AEM CAI (modified to SRI for S/C install)

- Magstar 8.5mm Wires

- NGK Iridium Plugs

- ARK N2 Titanium Single Exhaust

- KSPEC Front/Rear Motor Mount Replacements

- Innovative LC-1 Wideband

- Dynotune Digital A/F Ratio Gauge

- Moroso Catch Can

- OBX Radiator Hoses

- ProSport Oil Adapter Plate

309HP and 315Ft. Lbs at 4200 RPM!!! Good fuckin powerline.

no exterior mods...I even still have the stock crappy 16's on it... YAY FOR SLEEPERS!!

251061004.jpg

25106100.jpg

804402_79_full.jpg

hopin to get some new wheels as soon as i have the extra cash.

mycar.jpg

yeah thats how i roll when im chillin with friends

myothercar.jpg

that is the date car

Ok, I'm lovin all the posts that start with "My Mom's" Or "My dads"....YOUR current car...

anyway...

- NGM Icebox Manifold

- NGM MafExtender

- NGM 460cc Injectors

- SSA V2 Headers

- Magstar 8.5mm Wires

- NGK Iridium Plugs

- Moroso Catch Can

- OBX Radiator Hoses

no exterior mods...I even still have the stock crappy 16's on it... YAY FOR SLEEPERS!!

251061004.jpg

25106100.jpg

804402_79_full.jpg

Why did you do all that on a subpar vehicle?

anyway...

- NGM Icebox Manifold

- NGM MafExtender

- NGM 460cc Injectors

- SSA V2 Headers

- Magstar 8.5mm Wires

- NGK Iridium Plugs

- Moroso Catch Can

- OBX Radiator Hoses

251061004.jpg

25106100.jpg

804402_79_full.jpg

Why did you do all that on a subpar vehicle?

everybody says that... I wanted to be different and yet start in the semi-sport compact...too many celicas and rsx's runnin around out here. And this smokes the damn srt-4's, sti's, and evos for easily 2/3rds the cost. Hell the whole setup only cost me like 19k!

So I like sleepers...hell i woulda done it to a buick if I knew where the hell to start. :)

yah get my drift?

I can turn an sti into a fucking 500 horse power beast for 20k =|

Including car cost.

I can turn an sti into a fucking 500 horse power beast for 20k =|

Including car cost.

LOl at that...and how would you do that since if i remember stock internals cant take 500 hp...-_-...thats on the newer ones though...Idk about the older which is what im supposing you're talking about because youll never find a decent newer(03+) for that. I cant see you getting one for a low enough price to add 250+ horsepower to it on stock internals...even if the internals can take it(I dont think the pistons can.) you're gonna need a new ecu, definately an upgraded turbo, intercooler, fuel system, drivetrain, radiator, oil pan...then it's proabably just gonna be a huge dyno whore and not hit peak until like 7200... and all that on a $20k budget you say?...no way.

so how would you propose to make it 500 on a 20k budget? since i see that as impossible. I've seen plenty of 440hp sti's...but those are 06+ with well over $100k budget... not including car cost.

granted my opinion is highly biased here being an evo VIII owner... they have virtually the same electronic packages. The evo has a better sorted AWD control system then the STI does, but the STI has a nicer interior.

have it be known that driving an evo is not "distant", the 8 doesn't have the fancy active center diff however, which my experience is derived from.

additionally, with the evo having an iron block engine, it is much more stout then the STI, and asking any VR-4 owner, they are a nightmare to maintain.

it is easy to make 500+ whp with stock bottom end. that is virtually impossble on the STI.

found that for ya...

As for making easy or quick power the EVO does have a huge hand up being it is a motor that has been tweaked on for nearly 20 years...the STI motor is brand new (off the shelf cams just came out for it). With the STI, 500+ whp is done with a GT35R kit, forged pistons (but rods are usually done as the motor is apart), new ecu, upgraded radiator, larger oil pan, more effecient fuel system, 550cc injectors at the bare minimum...along with a 255LPH fuel pump, you dont necessarily need a new drivetrain ...grant it I have read of one sti crank snapping. I-speed was running their 2.8L motor and sheared the crank in two. this is the only case I have read/heard of.

and that...

hell i cant even find an sti(of any sort) for less than 18k...(granted im not looking all too hard...)

even if you could possibly do it ill stick with a 36000 mile car that I know wont blow the fuck up in my face if i run it for more than 5 minutes or pass 4000rpm.

I know. I'm starting to feel like the only guy who actually owns the car they're describing. Not to mention, the only one who paid for their car in full without mommy and daddy's money, or financing from the bank.

yeah, my car has a 302 in it. I don't know where I got 305 from. I just put a brand new thermostat in it(it got stuck shut and overheated on me in macklin), as well as brand new tires on the front. It actually has a kickass sound system in it. Almost to the point to where people have mistakenly thought I had good subs in it, but was actually the stock sound system that came with the car. It has a CD player in it, and apparently, doesn't take off too well in the snow, because its a RWD(which are generally shitty in the snow anyways) and has alot of back end power. It has good snow tires on the back, but I need some bags of sand to weigh it down so it will get traction and take off.

Also, It needs a Y-pipe repair, but I got somebody lined up to do it when the weather gets warmer. However, my broher had a lincoln which did the same thing with the Y-pipe(just a split), so some welding should patch that up no problem.

I can get a 1999 Sti for a little under 15 grand(50k miles)It comes with 316 HP, maybe I exagerated a bit when I said 500..

Downpipe

Straight back Exhaust

New Front mount

Boost Controller

Redo the Heads

Injectors

new lines/return lines

then the little shit.

I also forgot I don't have to pay a garage. My bad =x'

I'd also do upgrades like Stage 3 to a bunch of shit too though so.. =/

mycar.jpg

yeah thats how i roll when im chillin with friends

myothercar.jpg

that is the date car

I've seen your pics there's no way you need a car for dates.

haytin'

I just got my first car about a few weeks ago. Not a bad car if you ask me, its a Honda Acura. I'll see if I can get pics up later since its late and I dont wanna go take pics this time of night. Anyways I just got a nice custom interior and I'll be putting in a new sound system pretty soon. The color is black. My dad's friend didnt want it so she gave it to me for free, the car was pretty bad on the inside so I've been making some changes. Oh and I just got a new carpet installed too. =]

Shut The Fuck Up

Shut The Fuck Up

Fuck off silly nigra. Stop spamming the section with google.rides