Alan Corn

Women

»Ray    1888
aren't those places like an hour away? and you talk differently? wtf?

Every large city in the UK has a unique accent and often a weird dialect, too. Like in country durham, they speak similar to newcastle but much faster and they don't really use normal words. They say "burns" for "children" for example. Fuck knows why.

stein_dragon    39

Every large city in the UK has a unique accent and often a weird dialect, too. Like in country durham, they speak similar to newcastle but much faster and they don't really use normal words. They say "burns" for "children" for example. Fuck knows why.

you mean County Durham

and its 'Bairns' not Burns : :rolleyes: - thats used all over the north east btw

Gary Oak    846

you have NO idea how differently people talk in the UK, considering the size of Britain, youd be soo surprised. everywhere you go the dialect and accent is bound to change.

»Rimmer    2209

My accent is so fucked, I spent 15 years of my life in Leeds and Bradford, then moved to Ireland for the past 5, so I've got this weird Tipperary thing going on in there too.

»...Arson    7756

man i wish i was from scotland, they have thie bitchinest accent

Gary Oak    846

i lived there for 4 years, once again, i find it very entertaining and enjoyable listening to a male scottish accent, take Frankie Boyle the comedian for example. however, women with a scottish accent need to have their tongues cut out.

Sexified    244

hey this chick was totally mad dogging me today at school so i beat the shit out of her and stole her lunch money.

Sexified    244

i lived there for 4 years, once again, i find it very entertaining and enjoyable listening to a male scottish accent, take Frankie Boyle the comedian for example. however, women with a scottish accent need to have their tongues cut out.

pretty sure all women need to have their tounges cut out, why limit it to just the scottish ones?

+rei+    34657

ive known some women who can do some pretty nice things with their tongues.

»Ray    1888

you mean County Durham

and its 'Bairns' not Burns : :rolleyes: - thats used all over the north east btw

Yeah lol, didn't proof read that post! The north east is fucking weird. Completely different from the NW.

Why "bairns" man? It makes no sense.

»Sky    978

Yea, I prefer them keeping there tongues.

stein_dragon    39

you mean County Durham

Yeah lol, didn't proof read that post! The north east is fucking weird. Completely different from the NW.

Why "bairns" man? It makes no sense.

If I'm honest I don't really know but it's prolly to do with some Victorian dialect or Viking dialec

My accent is so fucked, I spent 15 years of my life in Leeds and Bradford, then moved to Ireland for the past 5, so I've got this weird Tipperary thing going on in there too.

IT'S ALL LONNNNNNNNNNG WAYYYYYYYY TO TIP-yeah im good

»Pharaoh Atem    15769

Yea, I prefer them keeping there tongues.

I'm just glad that this sort of thing hasn't been reduced to a vote by democratic process

goodness knows that somewhere, someone'd fuck up and all the women who shouldn't have tongues would keep theirs, while those who should would lose theirs