Max

One Piece Manga

7115 posts in this topic

broken ass manga. the new arch is cool as fuck ;P!

Kuma appearing was a surprise. I think hes just there to tell Luffy that Ace is dead.

Kuma appearing was a surprise. I think hes just there to tell Luffy that Ace is dead.

FUCK! I REALLY SHOULDN'T EVEN LOOK AT THIS THREAD XD! FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Brook is awesome but he won't become a Mugiwara Kaizouku, he can't fight.

also, Ace isn't dead.

Nami & Captain Usop can't fight. He is a musician with an afro and will get his shadow back when Luffy defeats the bad guyz then he gets his skills back and can fight.

Nami and Usopp at least have their own fighting styles whereas Brook is a swordsman who's skills are strictly inferior to those of Zoro. I know Luffy wants him to join the crew anyways but I just don't see it happening. everyone has to fight and only Nami is allowed to be practically useless. (even if u say Usopp is useless in a fight, he's not.)

Edit: also, Zoro took his sword.

Brook is cool enough to be a Mugiwara

His only discrepancy was his Afro which Ryuuma took advantage of

anyways TB is epic

Also, his style is different compared to Zoro. He uses the form of Iado

Also, his style is different compared to Zoro. He uses the form of Iado

I hear this chapter 474 is amazing

why did u quote urself ? all that happened this chapter was that Kuma told Gekko that the WG was worried about the Mugiwara's, also Zoro and them have decided to take on Oz.

Kuma's power was more or less revealed as transportation.

I mixed Fast Reply with Reply lol

Did you forget Blackbeard being enacted as a Shichibukai

so did the bible guy just bounce or what ?

Brook will be a strawhat for sure imo. luffy won't change his mind and brook apparently has a cool sword style and super speed and mad hops. ;o

and seems like kuma can warp ppl and himself to anywhere he wants. >_<;

Ace lost but i hope Ace is alive but i doubt it.

luffy wants a musician before he hits the new world, brook's a musician

2+2 = fish?

ok =/. ur right. the main reason I thought Brook wouldn't join was because he wasn't fighting alongside them. also, if he joins the whale pretty much joins too, right ? and I think the whole Zoro getting his sword thing will cause a little awkwardness.

zoro didn't get Brook's sword, he got the sword from the zombie with Brook's shadow. the real Brook never owned one of the legendary 21. ;o

and if brook joins the whale doesn't join too. if Luffy really wanted the whale he would've asked the whale the 1st time. and brook wanting to come back to the whale will probably be treated like every1 elses' dreams like seeing All Blue or being pirate king.

or at least imo. ;o

zoro didn't get Brook's sword, he got the sword from the zombie with Brook's shadow. the real Brook never owned one of the legendary 21. ;o

and if brook joins the whale doesn't join too. if Luffy really wanted the whale he would've asked the whale the 1st time. and brook wanting to come back to the whale will probably be treated like every1 elses' dreams like seeing All Blue or being pirate king.

or at least imo. ;o

I think ur mistaken, that was previously Brook's sword. also making that an All Blue dream wouldn't make sense.

MOTHERFUCKING SHADOW LUFFY FTW !!!!

yea i read it yesturday lol. most likely the shadows will leave by the time he finishes oz and has to fight moria as his regular self. but still this looks like it'll be pretty coo.

where do u get ur scanslated OP manga ? I typically have used OneManga.com before because it was convenient since Naruto and Bleach are both there as well. lately I have notice they're just slapping up whoever scanslates it the fastest which happens to be a group called Franky House. Franky house produces some of the SHITTIEST scanslations I have ever seen. they leave text boxes blatantly empty, scan with a fax machine from 1996 or something (big smudges and shit everywhere just a grossly horrible scan) and don't even bother translating things liek the names of attacks.

I need a new place to view OP manga.

needs moar SHADOW LUFFY

been lookin' for a new place to see op manga, i have no clue at all. ;[