rei

DuelistGroundz Rules and Regulations

+rei+    34991

temporarily re-instating these as the current rules, will be amending them / modifying them over the weekend. Didn't like Allen's ruleset or it being on a google doc we don't controlĀ 

Nate1080    1240
Upon hearing a friend talk about this site, I joined and lurked about on some posts. However, what did me in for this site are the rules here. I've seen mods and admins act like pompous asses and biased judges, that I can deal with. Although, after reading this pathetic rule set, I have no respect for this site. The way the rules are written shows how inexperienced the admin is. Not only that, but the profanity and such. Very unprofessional. I don't care if you have top duelists here or not, but the above combination absolutely disgusts me. No mods should be as bad as they are here, nor should the rules be written so poorly. This is a pitiful excuse of a forum and I will not be advising anyone to join. As for the mods and others who will read this: ban me, I don't care, I won't be back, and I don't give a damn what you think. I stand by what i posted, and not a single word was a lie. Thank you. Good day.
  • Haha 3