Sign in to follow this  
SSJ Grumpig

I feel like an idiot.

SSJ Grumpig    5620

Alright, so there's this girl at my school who is drop-dead gorgeous; however, what intrigues me about her is that she has the same eyes as me, which is a rare commodity. Unfortunately, at present I don't know much about her, and I haven't talked to her before.

Normally, I would've approached by now, but I kinda fucked it up. At the start of the school year, I was so surprised that she had the same eyes at me that I just couldn't stop looking at her during class, something she realized. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't let her catch me looking at her more than once before saying something, but that kinda got messed up.

Around most people (by most I mean probably 99.9%) I'm rather comfortable, since I'm confident to the point of egotistical in person; however, this girl is one of the few people who has the ability to make me nervous. I can't really tell what she thinks of me so far; there are some times where I think she's looking at me, etc, but I'm not sure.

So yeah, I feel like a tremendous faggot at the moment. Any advice?

P.S. I don't care about getting in her pants. It would be nice but it's not a priority.

Alright, so there's this girl at my school who is drop-dead gorgeous; however, what intrigues me about her is that she has the same eyes as me, which is a rare commodity. Unfortunately, at present I don't know much about her, and I haven't talked to her before.

Normally, I would've approached by now, but I kinda fucked it up. At the start of the school year, I was so surprised that she had the same eyes at me that I just couldn't stop looking at her during class, something she realized. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't let her catch me looking at her more than once before saying something, but my mom got scared and said "you’re moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "nah forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later." I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air.

+rei+    34657

Normally, I would've approached by now, but I kinda fucked it up. At the start of the school year, I was so surprised that she had the same eyes at me that I just couldn't stop looking at her during class, something she realized. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't let her catch me looking at her more than once before saying something, but my mom got scared and said "you’re moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause. I will travel across the land, searching far and wide. Each pokemon to understand the power that's inside. Pokemon gotta catch em all. Its you and me. I know it's my destiny, Pokemon, you're my best friend in a world we must defend. Pokemon gotta catch em all. A heart so true. Our courage will pull us through, you teach me and I'll teach you, pokemon. Gotta catch em all. Gotta catch em all. Pokemon.

SSJ Grumpig    5620

Both were weak, but the Pokemon one was better.

Normally, I would've approached by now, but I kinda fucked it up. At the start of the school year, I was so surprised that she had the same eyes at me that I just couldn't stop looking at her during class, something she realized. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't let her catch me looking at her more than once before saying something, but my mom got scared and said "you’re moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause. I will travel across the land, searching far and wide. Each pokemon to understand the power to destroy an entire planet. Pursued by the Empire’s sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy…

+rei+    34657

Normally, I would've approached by now, but I kinda fucked it up. At the start of the school year, I was so surprised that she had the same eyes at me that I just couldn't stop looking at her during class, something she realized. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't let her catch me looking at her more than once before saying something, but my mom got scared and said "you’re moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause. I will travel across the land, searching far and wide. Each pokemon to understand the power to destroy an entire planet. Pursued by the Empire’s sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, Evading the dreaded Imperial Starfleet, a group of freedom fighters led by Luke Skywalker has established a new secret base on the remote ice world of Hoth. The evil lord Darth Vader , obsessed with finding young Skywalker, has dispatched thousands of remote probes into the far reaches of space...

Normally, I would've approached by now, but I kinda fucked it up. At the start of the school year, I was so surprised that she had the same eyes at me that I just couldn't stop looking at her during class, something she realized. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't let her catch me looking at her more than once before saying something, but my mom got scared and said "you’re moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause. I will travel across the land, searching far and wide. Each pokemon to understand the power to destroy an entire planet. Pursued by the Empire’s sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, Evading the dreaded Imperial Starfleet, a group of freedom fighters led by Luke Skywalker has established a new secret base on the remote ice world of Hoth. The evil lord Darth Vader , ery, very fright'ning me

(Galileo) Galileo (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo figaro

Magnifico I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me

He's just a poor boy from a poor family,

Spare him his life from this monstrosity

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go

Bismillah! No, we will not let you go

(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go

(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go

(Let me go) Will not let you go

(Let me go) Will not let you go (Let me go) Ah

No, no, no, no, no, no, no

(Oh mama mia, mama mia) Mama mia, let me go

Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye

So you think you can love me and leave me to die

Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,

Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here

Nothing really matters, Anyone can see,

Nothing really matters,

Nothing really matters to me

+rei+    34657

Normally, I would've approached by now, but I kinda fucked it up. At the start of the school year, I was so surprised that she had the same eyes at me that I just couldn't stop looking at her during class, something she realized. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't let her catch me looking at her more than once before saying something, but my mom got scared and said "you’re moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause. I will travel across the land, searching far and wide. Each pokemon to understand the power to destroy an entire planet. Pursued by the Empire’s sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, Evading the dreaded Imperial Starfleet, a group of freedom fighters led by Luke Skywalker has established a new secret base on the remote ice world of Hoth. The evil lord Darth Vader , ery, very fright'ning me

Easy come, easy go, will you let me to this place. Mainframe.

My format: Guardian. To mend and defend. To defend my newfound friends. Their hopes and dreams. To defend them from their enemies. They say the user lives outside the net and inputs games for pleasure. No one knows for sure, but I intend to find out.

»Catalyst    198

My format: Guardian. To mend and defend. To defend my newfound friends. Their hopes and dreams. To defend them from their enemies. They say the user lives outside the net and inputs games for pleasure. No one knows for sure, but I intend to find out.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WIN

My format: Guardian. To mend and defend. To defend my newfound friends. Their hopes and dreams. To defend them from their enemies. They tell me, where is Carmen Sandiego? Oh, Carmen Sandiego, where on earth can she be? Where on earth can she be? Ooh, ooh, ooh. Sphinx, Mona Lisa, Leaning Tower of Pisa, London Zoo, Timbuktu! Can you help us find a clue? Oh, Where is Carmen Sandiego, Carmen Sandiego? Where on earth can she be? Where on earth can she be?

SSJ Grumpig    5620

what the fuck just happened

I think I asked for advice and then my thread got hijacked

+rei+    34657

My format: Guardian. To mend and defend. To defend my newfound friends. Their hopes and dreams. To defend them from their enemies. They tell me, where is Carmen Sandiego? Oh, Carmen Sandiego, where on earth can she be? Where on earth can she be? Ooh, ooh, ooh yeah! Who do you call when you want some pepperoni? Samurai Pizza Cats... [speedy Cerviche: Right on!] They're stepping out crime, and you know that ain't balony There's Speedy Cerviche, he's the leader of the bunch [That's right!] A heck of a fighter makes a heck of a lunch. And little Polly Esther who's never afraid [Polly Esther: That's me!] of going into battle when the bad guys invade. Here's Guido Anchovis a wild romantic rover. This cat gets down down with a love hangover

Here come the Pizza Cats. They're so bad. They've got more fur than any turtle ever had! They're stronger than old cheese...[stronger than old cheese.] Stronger than dirt... [stronger than dirt.] Step on their tails.. [Get off my tail!] And you're gonna get hurt... [Don't hurt me!] Samurai Pizza Cats... They're fighting crime All over town! Four... Three... Two... One...

The Pizza Cats are on the run! The Big Cheese is the villain, who's lower than low. It's a rotten shame he lives in Little Tokyo. We've got a nasty Bad Bird and some nasty Ninja Crowes. As soon as someone finds the script we might begin the show. Sit back and rest your feet and turn the sound up high. And if you want the full effects go eat a pizza pie!

SSJ Grumpig    5620

ó_ò

My format: Guardian. To mend and defend. To defend my newfound friends. Their hopes and dreams. To defend them from their enemies. They tell me, where is Carmen Sandiego? Oh, Carmen Sandiego, where on earth can she be? Where on earth can she be? Ooh, ooh, ooh yeah! Who do you call when you want some pepperoni? Samurai Pizza Cats... [speedy Cerviche: Right on!] They're stepping out crime, and you know that ain't balony There's Speedy Cerviche, he's the leader of the bunch [That's right!] A heck of a fighter makes a heck of a lunch. And little Polly Esther who's never afraid [Polly Esther: That's me!] of going into battle when the bad guys invade. Here's Guido Anchovis a wild romantic rover. This cat gets down down with a love hangover

Here come the Pizza Cats. They're so bad. They've got more fur than any turtle ever had! They're stronger than old cheese...[stronger than old cheese.] Stronger than dirt... [stronger than dirt.] Step on their tails.. [Get off my tail!] And you're gonna get hurt... [Don't hurt me!] Samurai Pizza Cats... They're fighting crime All over town! Four... Three... Two... One...Now statistics prove. Prove that you've one birthday. Imagine just one birthday every year. Ah, but there are 364 unbirthdays. Precisely why we're gathered here to cheer. A very merry unbirthday. To me? To you. A very merry unbirthday. For me? For you. Now blow the candle out, my dear, and make your wish come true. A very merry unbirthday to you.

+rei+    34657

Here come the Pizza Cats. They're so bad. They've got more fur than any turtle ever had! They're stronger than old cheese...[stronger than old cheese.] Stronger than dirt... [stronger than dirt.] Step on their tails.. [Get off my tail!] And you're gonna get hurt... [Don't hurt me!] Samurai Pizza Cats... They're fighting crime All over town! Four... Three... Two... One...Now statistics prove. Prove that you've one birthday. Imagine just one birthday every year. Ah, but there are 364 unbirthdays. Precisely why we're gathered here to cheer. A very merry unbirthday. To me? To you. A very merry unbirthday. For me? For you. Now blow the candle out, my dear, and make your wish for an outfit that looks good. See my vest, see my vest, made from real gorilla chest. Feel this sweater, there's no better than authentic irish setter. See this hat, twas my cat. My evening wear - vampire bat. These white slippers are albino endangered African rhino. Grizzly bear underwear. Turtles necks I've got my share. Beret of poodle on my noodle it shall rest. Try my red robin vest, it comes one breast or two, see my vest, see my vest. see my vest.

Like my loafers? Former gophers. It was that or skin my chauffers. But a greyhound fur tuxedo would be best. So lets prepare these dogs (Kill two for matching clogs!) See my vest, see my vest, oh please wont yousee my vest.

»Liquid Snake    4567

Here come the Pizza Cats. They're so bad. They've got more fur than any turtle ever had! They're stronger than old cheese...[stronger than old cheese.] Stronger than dirt... [stronger than dirt.] Step on their tails.. [Get off my tail!] And you're gonna get hurt... [Don't hurt me!] Samurai Pizza Cats... They're fighting crime All over town! Four... Three... Two... One...Now statistics prove. Prove that you've one birthday. Imagine just one birthday every year. Ah, but there are 364 unbirthdays. Precisely why we're gathered here to cheer. A very merry unbirthday. To me? To you. A very merry unbirthday. For me? For you. Now blow the candle out, my dear, and make your wish for an outfit that looks good. See my vest, see my vest, made from real gorilla chest. Feel this sweater, there's no better than authentic irish setter. See this hat, twas my cat. My evening wear - vampire bat. These white slippers are albino endangered African rhino. Grizzly bear underwear. Turtles necks I've got my share. Beret of poodle on my noodle it shall rest. Try my red robin vest, it comes one breast or two, see my vest, see my vest. see my vest.

Like my loafers? Former gophers. It was that or skin my chauffers. But a greyhound fur tuxedo would be best. So lets prepare these dogs (Kill two for matching clogs!) See my vest, see my vest, oh please wont yousee my vest.

/forum

Like my loafers? Former gophers. It was that or skin my chauffers. But a greyhound fur tuxedo would be best. So lets prepare these dogs(yo!) I got myself a fanny pack. They were havin' a sale down at The Gap. Spend my nights with a role of bubble wrap. Pop, pop - hope no one sees me get freaky. I'm nerdy in the extreme. Whiter than sour cream. I was in A/V club and glee club and even the chess team. Only question I ever thought was hard was "Do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?" Spend every weekend at the Renaissance Fair. Got my name on my underwear. They see me strollin', they laughin' and rollin' their eyes cause I'm so white and nerdy. Just because I'm white and nerdy. Just because I'm white and nerdy. All because I'm white and nerdy. Holy cow, I'm white and nerdy. I wanna bowl with the gangstas. But oh well, it's obvious I'm white and nerdy. Think I'm just too white and nerdy. Think I'm just too white and nerdy. I'm just too white and nerdy. Look at me I'm white and nerdy

Sign in to follow this