Sign in to follow this  
Darth Quagmire

LOL

Inari    1075

=O

posting in an epic thread

OraCLe    21

Sadly, most of that is true. However, I specifically remember fucking with Giel like 5 minutes after we started chatting. How did I know it was Giel? Apollo/Beatstick told me. You're a fucking tool for even believing it.

• Downvote 1

OraCLe    21

lol they got posted

i was gonna save them for when i had a big argument with him

edit: i was rlllllly tempted to post them when he was bragging about his big cock

I have a humongous cock. Period.

• Downvote 1

Animal    121

lol they got posted

i was gonna save them for when i had a big argument with him

edit: i was rlllllly tempted to post them when he was bragging about his big cock

I have a humongous cock. Period.

Sure you do, nice trying to play out of it.
  • Downvote 1

OraCLe    21

Just wait until Apollo/Beatstick get on. We can ask him if I knew or not.

the size of oracles penis is the exact opposite of his ego

• Upvote 1

Animal    121

the size of oracles penis is the exact opposite of his ego

• Downvote 1

OraCLe    21

I knew about Giel doing it within 5 minutes. That whole thing is a fucking charade. If you can't see it, then go fucking die. You're all a bunch of tools anyway.

• Downvote 2

I knew about Giel doing it within 5 minutes. That whole thing is a fucking charade. If you can't see it, then go fucking die. You're all a bunch of tools anyway.

no you didnt. now everyone gets to laugh at you.
  • Upvote 1

skyline    2

LOL

OraCLe    21

Apollo/Beatstick will back me.

ALSO!!!

GIEL VAN GELLEKOM!!! You messed with the wrong bi-polar faggot. I have a neat little treat for you.

• Downvote 1

Apollo/Beatstick will back me.

ALSO!!!

GIEL VAN GELLEKOM!!! You messed with the wrong bi-polar faggot. I have a neat little treat for you.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

your a bipolar faggot

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

OraCLe    21

Yeah, it is very funny. I'm laughing too! However, Giel won't be laughing much longer. This is going to be funny! Actually, Quag may not be laughing much longer either.

Animal    121

Why, you gonna slap them with your humongous cock? Oh wait, you don't have one.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, it is very funny. I'm laughing too! However, Giel won't be laughing much longer. This is going to be funny! Actually, Quag may not be laughing much longer either.

o?

Sign in to follow this