supple snoopy

Beastiality

Inari    1075

Whether or not it should be illegal, yiff in hell anyways.

»slick    4669

sexual acts with persons/beings that cannot consent to it is, by definition, rape

• Thanks 1

chaospker    0

sexual acts with persons/beings that cannot consent to it is, by definition, rape

That means animals rape each other all the time.

• Wow 1

»slick    4669

That means animals rape each other all the time.

that doesnt even make sense

if a bear mauls someone to death, is it charged with murder, does it have trial, can it plead not guilty?

laws are designed by humans for humans

der Koekje    48

In my country, having sex with animals is legal as long as the animal has no showable signs of pain. So if that's your thing, then that's your thing.

• Sad 1

BiPi    1032

In my country, having sex with animals is legal as long as the animal has no showable signs of pain. So if that's your thing, then that's your thing.

=O

Vicodin    0

Sex is only bad because we say it is. Animals just know it feels good.

So go ahead and suck some dog dick, I'm not Karen.

Inari    1075

Very few animals get pleasure out of sex. It's just a mating instinct.

der Koekje    48

How do you know? Lol.

boxcutter    0

Two things.

Bullshit. If sex isn't pleasurable, every species that relies on it to survive would be dead.

2. Animals may not be able to speak, but they let you know very quickly if something is happening that they don't like. Ever tried to fuck a cat?

+Jazz    5539

That's actually not bullshit. It's only like, humans, dolphins, and some obscure monkey that are known to have recreational sex.

»Marzy    28
I've heard that a lot, but I never heard any plausible reasons why. Someone explain this to me?

supple snoopy    398

i also have pictures of dogs mating with male deer and three deers forming a man train if that is evidence towards animals having sex for pleasure and homosexual animals.

boxcutter    0

That's actually not bullshit. It's only like, humans, dolphins, and some obscure monkey that are known to have recreational sex.

There is a huge difference between having sex when you're physically incapable of reproducing due to not being in heat(or menopause/infertility), which is the benchmark for recreational sex, and enjoying sex. They're two entirely different things. I guarantee that if you examined the brain of any animal as it fucks(provided it isn't being raped, hello dolphins), you'll find it's being flooded with whatever passes for pleasure chemicals.

+Jazz    5539

There is a huge difference between having sex when you're physically incapable of reproducing due to not being in heat(or menopause/infertility), which is the benchmark for recreational sex, and enjoying sex. They're two entirely different things. I guarantee that if you examined the brain of any animal as it fucks(provided it isn't being raped, hello dolphins), you'll find it's being flooded with whatever passes for pleasure chemicals.

Doesn't matter because recreational sex better fits this argument than pleasurable sex.

I guarantee you when an animal is raped the same thing happens.

boxcutter    0

Doesn't matter because recreational sex better fits this argument than pleasurable sex.

No it doesn't, because the post I was originally responding to:

Saying that recreational sex fits better makes no sense, since it's not what the discussion is about. At all. Gerbils masturbate. If that isn't a sign of enjoying sexual activities, I don't know what is.

When a human is raped, are they flooded with pleasure chemicals?

+Jazz    5539

I've heard that a lot, but I never heard any plausible reasons why. Someone explain this to me?

"Humans, bonobos[10] and dolphins[11] are the only species that engage in heterosexual behaviors even when the female is not in estrus, which is a point in her reproductive cycle suitable for successful impregnation. (These three species, and others besides, are also known to engage in homosexual behaviors.[12])

In both humans and bonobos the female undergoes relatively concealed ovulation, so that both male and female partners commonly do not know whether she is fertile at any given moment. One possible reason for this distinct biological feature may be formation of strong emotional bonds between sexual partners important for social interactions and, in the case of humans, long-term partnership rather than immediate sexual reproduction.[6]

Humans, bonobos and dolphins are all intelligent social animals, whose cooperative behavior proves far more successful than that of any individual alone. In these animals, the use of sex has evolved beyond reproduction apparently to serve additional social functions. Sex reinforces intimate social bonds between individuals to form larger social structures. The resulting cooperation encourages collective tasks that promote the survival of each member of the group."

-producto de wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_intercourse#In_animals

+Jazz    5539

No it doesn't, because the post I was originally responding to:

Saying that recreational sex fits better makes no sense, since it's not what the discussion is about. At all. Gerbils masturbate. If that isn't a sign of enjoying sexual activities, I don't know what is.

When a human is raped, are they flooded with pleasure chemicals?

I believe the post you were responding to was mine, as you quoted it. Regardless, I'm making my own argument that bestiality is not ok because it is not recreational. Please respond with relevancy next time.

And, I don't want to research rape right now, but I have no reason not to believe that the victim would not be stimulated in the process.

+Jazz    5539

Also, what was that bit about the gerbil, Lol? I've never heard that one before. xD