Sign in to follow this  
a L p H a B e T

Do you believe that 9/11 was staged?

I thought Kennedy called off the air support for the bay of pigs invasion?

+rei+    34682

I must take the time to point out that the US army didn't need Sept 11 as justification to enter Iraq.

you're right in saying U.S army.

9/11 was never for the army, it was for the people. The gov. needed majority of the people to get behind this idea so it won't look bad. The whole world was against it, but somehow the people of the U.S were for it. Why? Because apparently, some "arabs" ran two planes into two buildings killing over 3000 people. That justified Afghanistan, and then once the U.S had their foot in the door, the rest was easy, since all they had to do was convince the americans that muslim=terrorist, which was fairly easy. How? Using media propoganda, ie. tv shows showing muslims as terrorists, shows such as CSI, Law and Order, and other big name shows. Subtly they drilled into american minds that arabs and muslims are terrorists. Next came the fear tactics. Gov. used fear to manipulate americans into believing terrorists are threats. How? LEVEL ORANGE ALERT!!! or THE THREAT HAS BEEN INCREASED TO LEVEL RED BECAUSE OF AN UNMARKED PACKAGE AT KENNEDY AIRPORT!! Constantly keeping americans in fear led them to agree with whatever was necessary to remove this threat from their minds. That was to invade Iraq and destroy "terrorist haven".

They coulda just kept yelling WMDs without that.

They are doing that with Iran and it's not working at all.

Because an immensly unpopular failed middleeastern invasion has -nothing- to do with not wanting to go to Iran

62 percent believe that Saddam Hussein had strong links to Al Qaeda (a claim which Vice President Cheney has made more than President Bush).

41 percent believe that Saddam Hussein helped plan and support the hijackers who attacked the U.S. on September 11, 2001.

37 percent actually believe that several of the hijackers who attacked the U.S. on September 11 were Iraqis.

http://www.harrisinteractive.com/harris_po...dex.asp?PID=508

9/11 played a huge role in public support for Iraq. Do you think the public would have highly approved of invading North Korea just because of their nuclear program?

They need the threat of terrorism against our country to be real, otherwise the entire population would have been in uproar when Iraqi nukes were never found. They needed to persuade the public that terrorists were capable of attacking us and wanted to.

Guest ZiziziZ   
Guest ZiziziZ

I heard this one today...

"The conspiracys are all retarded!" "If it is a conspiracy it is a government conspiracy for conspiracys."

What they were saying is that the government made this conspiracy so that people would fear the power of the government.

I don't know... lol...

The British government is doing it too.

»Nut    671

I'm detecting a serious amount of idiocy and stupidity in this thread.

hey look! it's Azrael! aka mister I randomly troll threads on DGZ, show how much of a faggot I am by talking down to people then leaving without actually adding anything to the discussion.

lol gtfo.

The irony of this statement is priceless. You're doing exactly what you're preaching against.

But seriously, contribute to the conversation or leave.

I retract this statement, Azreal must like the treatment if he responds to it.

I figured the line "contribute to the conversation or leave" was clear enough, but I guess it wasn't. Let me try again. If you're here just to insult someone or their idea, don't post. I'm issuing warnings next time.

yeh. dude. that's how he acts. he deserves it.

Although somewhat of a tangent, I don't see it within the CIAs ability nor its interest to have commited that acts of 9/11.

I do believe though through its passive agenda though that it is responsible for instance, the death of Bobby. Not a direct action as such but a resultant of dialogue suggesting such an event to which in itself perpetuates a manifestation. To realliterate, an action can be caused by the suggestion of such an action, social oscillation as by a suggestion being used justify the action by an outside source.

With Bobby having the intent to remove the CIA throughout the public the idea of his assassination by the CIA becomes an end within itself. Whether or not the CIA suggested such action, which I doubt it did, it ended the public arena through speculation allowing the action to be adopted by the man responsible, in this case by Sirhan Sirhan.

This is the model I adopt when confronted with most concerning conspiracies while considering stand alone complexities. It could easily be either of the two but as for events being social constructs as such, deliberate acts in order to achieve an ends mean through a sociologic apparatus, places to great an emphasis on the ability of man in concern to his ability to conspire

Six, I know you're proud of your vocabulary but if you could do everyone else here a favor and dumb down some of your posts, it would definitely help us comprehend what you're trying to say. much love dawg.

Azrael    6

I'm detecting a serious amount of idiocy and stupidity in this thread.

hey look! it's Azrael! aka mister I randomly troll threads on DGZ, show how much of a faggot I am by talking down to people then leaving without actually adding anything to the discussion.

lol gtfo.

The irony of this statement is priceless. You're doing exactly what you're preaching against.

But seriously, contribute to the conversation or leave.

I retract this statement, Azreal must like the treatment if he responds to it.

I figured the line "contribute to the conversation or leave" was clear enough, but I guess it wasn't. Let me try again. If you're here just to insult someone or their idea, don't post. I'm issuing warnings next time.

yeh. dude. that's how he acts. he deserves it.

Although somewhat of a tangent, I don't see it within the CIAs ability nor its interest to have commited that acts of 9/11.

I do believe though through its passive agenda though that it is responsible for instance, the death of Bobby. Not a direct action as such but a resultant of dialogue suggesting such an event to which in itself perpetuates a manifestation. To realliterate, an action can be caused by the suggestion of such an action, social oscillation as by a suggestion being used justify the action by an outside source.

With Bobby having the intent to remove the CIA throughout the public the idea of his assassination by the CIA becomes an end within itself. Whether or not the CIA suggested such action, which I doubt it did, it ended the public arena through speculation allowing the action to be adopted by the man responsible, in this case by Sirhan Sirhan.

This is the model I adopt when confronted with most concerning conspiracies while considering stand alone complexities. It could easily be either of the two but as for events being social constructs as such, deliberate acts in order to achieve an ends mean through a sociologic apparatus, places to great an emphasis on the ability of man in concern to his ability to conspire

Six, I know you're proud of your vocabulary but if you could do everyone else here a favor and dumb down some of your posts, it would definitely help us comprehend what you're trying to say. much love dawg.

Please leave the debate section if you can not comprehend simple English.

»Nut    671

please end your life, nobody wants you on our dgz.

Azrael    6

please end your life, nobody wants you on our dgz.

sorry, maybe you didn't understand me. Should I dumb it down a bit?

»Nut    671

you've "dumb'd it down" enough. go slit your wrists.

Azrael    6

allow me to put in a language that idiots like you understand.

Posted Image

»Nut    671

you realize that close to...98% of DGZ wants you gone, right?

»Marzy    28

Since you kids can't play nice, everyone who gave a fuck about this topic cries.

I won't warn as I can't warn Nut (staff status), and that'd be unfair to Azreal. But this faggotry is totally uncalled for guys. Not cool.