victor

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

6 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

Tower of God seems like extremely generic manhwa with nice art after watching one episode. So still extremely generic.

Surprisingly, I kinda enjoyed the new furry bait Trigger show: BNA. The edginess of the last season in the first episode caught me by surprise and it was kinda fun. Doubt it'll turn out great but I kinda liked it

Yeah. I can definitely see it being labeled as generic. That being said, we just sort of moved out of the introduction phase of the show so I'm giving it a bit of a pass for that. 

Haven't gotten to BNA yet, but I will

SageRhapsody    401
On 2020-05-02 at 5:51 PM, The Lyncher said:

Yeah. I can definitely see it being labeled as generic. That being said, we just sort of moved out of the introduction phase of the show so I'm giving it a bit of a pass for that. 

Haven't gotten to BNA yet, but I will

Really, it was the every-girl-ever-thinks-mc-is-so-sexy-that-they-just-have-to-go-out-of-their-way-to-help trope that really killed it for me. I could have looked over the rest for cool fights and nice art, but that shit just pissed me off LMAO

Just watched the 6 episodes of BNA. It's alright. The filler episode was ironically my favorite since it was genuinely entertaining. They spent every other episode ramping up some sort of plotline and it's still not clear what the hell the aim of the show is other. Bunch of plot threads being sown and not much really clear. Though this is Trigger so I'm just waiting to see if they'll tie it all together

7 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

Really, it was the every-girl-ever-thinks-mc-is-so-sexy-that-they-just-have-to-go-out-of-their-way-to-help trope that really killed it for me. I could have looked over the rest for cool fights and nice art, but that shit just pissed me off LMAO

Just watched the 6 episodes of BNA. It's alright. The filler episode was ironically my favorite since it was genuinely entertaining. They spent every other episode ramping up some sort of plotline and it's still not clear what the hell the aim of the show is other. Bunch of plot threads being sown and not much really clear. Though this is Trigger so I'm just waiting to see if they'll tie it all together

Eh, I actually liked that tbh. Better a stupid, frivolous "LOL get rekt you stupid cunt" reason then no reason at all. 

Apparently, the introduction spans like two full seasons in the webtoon so the use of the generic tropes gets a pass for me since it is taking that long to build and develop the world and cast of characters.  

HououinKyouma    832

didn't even know the new season started, so took a quick look through anichart and it was rough. But a show did catch my eye, and I watched the trailer. Deca-dence is p intriguing, just got through the first two eps.

+rei+    35034

Uzaki-chan wants to hang out is adorable

On 7/22/2020 at 11:49 PM, HououinKyouma said:

didn't even know the new season started, so took a quick look through anichart and it was rough. But a show did catch my eye, and I watched the trailer. Deca-dence is p intriguing, just got through the first two eps.

It is a small but solid selection. More continuations than new stuff. 

On 7/27/2020 at 8:34 AM, rei said:

Uzaki-chan wants to hang out is adorable

Havent seen it

+rei+    35034

four episods in its so cute 

Aaron    2067

I'm rewatching Re:Zero as I remember fucking loving it but I've forgotten most of the characters and plot twists from season 1. 

• Upvote 1