victor

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

6 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

Tower of God seems like extremely generic manhwa with nice art after watching one episode. So still extremely generic.

Surprisingly, I kinda enjoyed the new furry bait Trigger show: BNA. The edginess of the last season in the first episode caught me by surprise and it was kinda fun. Doubt it'll turn out great but I kinda liked it

Yeah. I can definitely see it being labeled as generic. That being said, we just sort of moved out of the introduction phase of the show so I'm giving it a bit of a pass for that. 

Haven't gotten to BNA yet, but I will

SageRhapsody    401
On 2020-05-02 at 5:51 PM, The Lyncher said:

Yeah. I can definitely see it being labeled as generic. That being said, we just sort of moved out of the introduction phase of the show so I'm giving it a bit of a pass for that. 

Haven't gotten to BNA yet, but I will

Really, it was the every-girl-ever-thinks-mc-is-so-sexy-that-they-just-have-to-go-out-of-their-way-to-help trope that really killed it for me. I could have looked over the rest for cool fights and nice art, but that shit just pissed me off LMAO

Just watched the 6 episodes of BNA. It's alright. The filler episode was ironically my favorite since it was genuinely entertaining. They spent every other episode ramping up some sort of plotline and it's still not clear what the hell the aim of the show is other. Bunch of plot threads being sown and not much really clear. Though this is Trigger so I'm just waiting to see if they'll tie it all together

7 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

Really, it was the every-girl-ever-thinks-mc-is-so-sexy-that-they-just-have-to-go-out-of-their-way-to-help trope that really killed it for me. I could have looked over the rest for cool fights and nice art, but that shit just pissed me off LMAO

Just watched the 6 episodes of BNA. It's alright. The filler episode was ironically my favorite since it was genuinely entertaining. They spent every other episode ramping up some sort of plotline and it's still not clear what the hell the aim of the show is other. Bunch of plot threads being sown and not much really clear. Though this is Trigger so I'm just waiting to see if they'll tie it all together

Eh, I actually liked that tbh. Better a stupid, frivolous "LOL get rekt you stupid cunt" reason then no reason at all. 

Apparently, the introduction spans like two full seasons in the webtoon so the use of the generic tropes gets a pass for me since it is taking that long to build and develop the world and cast of characters.  

HououinKyouma    833

didn't even know the new season started, so took a quick look through anichart and it was rough. But a show did catch my eye, and I watched the trailer. Deca-dence is p intriguing, just got through the first two eps.

+rei+    35043

Uzaki-chan wants to hang out is adorable

On 7/22/2020 at 11:49 PM, HououinKyouma said:

didn't even know the new season started, so took a quick look through anichart and it was rough. But a show did catch my eye, and I watched the trailer. Deca-dence is p intriguing, just got through the first two eps.

It is a small but solid selection. More continuations than new stuff. 

On 7/27/2020 at 8:34 AM, rei said:

Uzaki-chan wants to hang out is adorable

Havent seen it

+rei+    35043

four episods in its so cute 

Aaron    2068

I'm rewatching Re:Zero as I remember fucking loving it but I've forgotten most of the characters and plot twists from season 1. 

• Upvote 1

Aaron    2068

so re:zero is fucking awesome. forgot how good it is and it is indeed good. it has to be in my top 10. im ashamed if i ever left it out. 

• Upvote 1

+Urthor    10234
On 06/08/2020 at 7:37 AM, Aaron said:

so re:zero is fucking awesome. forgot how good it is and it is indeed good. it has to be in my top 10. im ashamed if i ever left it out. 

It's like cringe but good cringe, I need to catch up but honestly was one of those series which was really enjoyable, if you used VLC's fast forward button just a little bit

Aaron    2068
3 hours ago, Urthor said:

It's like cringe but good cringe, I need to catch up but honestly was one of those series which was really enjoyable, if you used VLC's fast forward button just a little bit

I just think its really really good. 

Subaru is a very.. human character. He acts like how I imagine most people would act in his position; aka play the hero, then slowly realise they aren't a hero. 

I also like how tragic it is that he builds bonds with people throughout the resets but those bonds are one-sided, aka they don't remember him. 

Second season has been a drag in the first 3 episodes I watched though so I've dropped it until I have a good chunk to watch. 

Faint    5974
On 02/08/2020 at 5:21 AM, SmellyOrange said:

I'm currently watching the 4th season of Sword Art Online

Bot

Nobody who is human will watch up to a 4th funking season of SAO

+rei+    35043

wasnt there one season that was okay cos they took all the sao out of it

• Upvote 1

Faint    5974
3 hours ago, rei said:

wasnt there one season that was okay cos they took all the sao out of it

In fairness the ordinal scale movie was OK. Not great but not awful (and the animation for the final fight was superb)

I think that might be what you are referring to?

aradii    3

Finished Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season episode 2 I love how unpredictable this show is and the way that the characters are flushed out in so many different circumstances. one of the best anime in this season.

Finished god of high school episode 6, the quality of the animation it's so spectacular, the fight scenes are so smooth and really satisfying. highly recommended guys!

+rei+    35043
On 2020-08-21 at 0:27 AM, Faint said:

In fairness the ordinal scale movie was OK. Not great but not awful (and the animation for the final fight was superb)

I think that might be what you are referring to?

I think im talking about Gun Gale Online 

• Upvote 1

Aaron    2068
On 8/21/2020 at 10:26 AM, aradii said:

Finished Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season episode 2 I love how unpredictable this show is and the way that the characters are flushed out in so many different circumstances. one of the best anime in this season.

Finished god of high school episode 6, the quality of the animation it's so spectacular, the fight scenes are so smooth and really satisfying. highly recommended guys!

re:zero is really kicking up the gears now :D 

honestly the depth of the mystery in this show is insane. 

aradii    3
On 8/23/2020 at 3:15 PM, Aaron said:

I agree with you especially the end of episode 6, if you are watching you know what I mean :D

On 8/23/2020 at 6:45 AM, Aaron said:

Agreed. I think I know where this arc is going and it's being really well-done if I am right. Honestly, its been this best show this season and it has not been close. 

+rei+    35043

Rent-a-Girlfriend i dont think is my thing even if main waifu is hot