+Urthor    10234
The fuck are you both talking about
  • Upvote 1

Nish    253

You should play it uter it's literally the best thing

+Urthor    10234

My eyes have been soiled

Nish    253

I dunno what penises you've been looking at but if they look like the monsters from ML you should probably recommend they see a doctor

Plsnobully    776
Saya no Uta has the penis monster if I remember right. ML's sex scenes are about non existent and kinda just laughable.

Nish    253

No monsters are shown in Saya no Uta though it's all just left up to your imagination

I think HK is talking about some of the beta designs? Maybe Soldier or Grappler class? idk

Faint    5963

I'm late and super slow with anime and I'm a big noob in regards to it so bare with my comments!

I've almost finished the 2nd arc of Sword Art Online, the first arc I felt had huge potential but ended way to prematurely and had some really shit episodes despite some fucking awesome boss fights just felt a bit wasted considering how great a concept it was. The second arc has basically sucked, the fight with the pyro guy was good but the rest has been pretty crappy so far. Got like 3 episodes left which I feel I have to see through till the end, not super enthusiastic though.

+Gojira    1708

I'm late and super slow with anime and I'm a big noob in regards to it so bare with my comments!

I've almost finished the 2nd arc of Sword Art Online, the first arc I felt had huge potential but ended way to prematurely and had some really shit episodes despite some fucking awesome boss fights just felt a bit wasted considering how great a concept it was. The second arc has basically sucked, the fight with the pyro guy was good but the rest has been pretty crappy so far. Got like 3 episodes left which I feel I have to see through till the end, not super enthusiastic though.

There's like 5 minutes somewhere near the end of the second arc that's good I think. Besides that and the fight with the pyro guy, there's nothing.

+Urthor    10234

There's barely anything watchable, ever

Welcome to anime in the 21st century

HououinKyouma    827

2011 and earlier always had at least 1 show to watch though. It's been going downhill since. Blame otaku and the generally poisonous japanese anime watching community.

• Upvote 1

Wes    299

that's why you just watch idol shows and play vns

Wes    299

i can never get tired of aikatsu tho , good shit

Telvin123    387

I get what you guys are saying. There's always stuff to watch, but it's a rarity to find to have a season that is airing a true masterpiece.

---------------------

Currently watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and I'm currently on Stardust Crusaders Season 2. (Will be reading the rest once I'm done with Part 3.)

Man, it's so lame when you're late to experiencing a really good anime/manga. But at the same time, there's nothing better than being able to binge it all in one go. Also, I wish Roundabout was the eternal ED for this series, such a damn good song.

+Urthor    10234

I get what you guys are saying. There's always stuff to watch, but it's a rarity to find to have a season that is airing a true masterpiece.

Err no, there hasn't been a true masterpiece since Ping Pong, and 90% of the even barely watchable stuff makes you question why you're wasting your life on this shit.  The last few seasons have been kept watchable by like, Durarara OPM and generally have scraped by with one per season, but the season before last had not a thing.  

Plsnobully    776

Love Live was a mistake.

Also this season I haven't watched anything outside of OPM out of just being compelled to, I've been catching up with stuff from a few seasons ago and re-watching stuff.