victor

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

Faint    5963

The Seven Deadly Sins. Fantastic. 

• Upvote 1

+Gojira    1708

Yeah definitely great overall.

The pig being alive makes 0 sense but whatever, was still great.

Wes    299

I don't understand how people can stand to watch idol shows.

whats wrong with it

+Urthor    10234

got bored with the early buildup, I'll catch up eventually.  Assume it starts to get pretty great though

Telvin123    387

I take it you guys are watching haikyu s2?

Yup. Still greatly enjoying that, OPM, and Owarimonogatari.

Everything else I was watching when the season began was "confirmed" to be mediocre (or just utter shit) aside from the new Gundam and Noragami S2.

got bored with the early buildup, I'll catch up eventually.  Assume it starts to get pretty great though

Don't blame you. But the wait is finally over; the tournament finally begins next episode.

Plsnobully    776

People best not be shit talking im@s. Other idol shows aren't good though, also Cinderella Girls isn't that good either.

So I was like "oh Koufuku Grafitti is made by the same people as Madoka, I might watch it". Boy was I wrong. If you wanna spend a day watching cute girls eat food than go for it, but I've never watched a more bland, boring show in my life. Jesus christ. Studio's really need to step it up this upcoming season, because I'm sick of everything being absolute trash.

Nish    253

Studio != Story Writer, the studio just does the graphics adapting a story from another source

If you want more writing like Madoka check out Urobuchis other works, although he's not really done much good anime material outside of Madoka, Psycho-Pass, Fate/Zero

Saya no Uta (the VN) was fantastic though

If you wanted more things with a similar artstyle, Shaft's big franchise is the Monogatari series which is good

Matticus    2253

I've only been watching WAN PAWNCH from this season tbh. I was watching Bones the anime but I kinda just stopped. 

I'm planning on Haikyuu and Kuroke no Basuke though.

+Gojira    1708

I've only been watching WAN PAWNCH from this season tbh. I was watching Bones the anime but I kinda just stopped. 

The bones anime  got sooo boring

Wes    299

People best not be shit talking im@s. Other idol shows aren't good though, also Cinderella Girls isn't that good either.

aikatsu is very good imo, but then again my taste is so different from everyone on this boards

Guru    736

One Punch, the new Gundam and Gochiusa S2 are my favorites of the season.

chris5462    65

Haikuu Second Season
Diamond No Ace Season 2.
One Punch Man
Currently airing are fantastic.

Haikuu and Kuroko no basket are fantastic.

Im super Keen for Nanatsu Season 2. 

Faint    5963

it doesn't matter if it makes sense it was still great. elizabeths character was annoying but the sins being awesome made up for it. i dunno how theyre gonna do season 2 though since 100/150 chapters of the magna were all tied up in s1 lol

+Gojira    1708

it doesn't matter if it makes sense it was still great. elizabeths character was annoying but the sins being awesome made up for it. i dunno how theyre gonna do season 2 though since 100/150 chapters of the magna were all tied up in s1 lol

Well I figure once the manga finishes its current arc, they'll  have enough material.

N e J i    904

Kids on the Slope

Well executed, with really cool music set pieces, it is at times too melodramatic for its own good. 7/10

One Punch Man

I appreciate the satire and the action is certainly not bad but it is, overall, kind of underwhelming. Good for a one punch time watch. 7/10

• Upvote 1

Telvin123    387

Kids on the Slope
Well executed, with really cool music set pieces, it is at times too melodramatic for its own good. 7/10

One Punch Man
I appreciate the satire and the action is certainly not bad but it is, overall, kind of underwhelming. Good for a one punch time watch. 7/10

I came in watching OPM with the utmost bias (and graded it w/ bias cuz y not), but I don't blame you for feeling that way.

For me, the manga just felt funnier imo; the jokes/comedy just landed better. Could be because I remembered a few of em, idk. Only thing better was getting to see the action scenes animated, but the manga's amazing art doesn't admittedly make it too big of a gap regardless.

+Urthor    10234

Does being a Durara OP/EP automatically put you to the top of the moon tunes music charts or something

That show is getting stupidly good bands atm

watching OPM before reading the manga is fucking criminal

Classroom and DRRR, two series this season.  Neat.   

HououinKyouma    827

A lot of people's problems with s1 is that the drama goes through the hs kids, but it opens up to different characters in s2. So if you dislike the high school kids then it stops being so centered around them after the first season. The first episode that doesn't center around them is episode 4. If you dislike it because of the talking, there's going to be a decent amount of talking.