victor

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

Plsnobully    776

Erased is really good so far, and I like Ojisan to Marshmallow (it's a 2 minute or so episode thing but its really funny). I only watched the first episode of the new Muv Luv anime. I don't have an opinions on it yet, but I'll have to keep watching out of love for the franchise.

Guru    736

Just watched first 3 eps of Erased.  So good.

+Gojira    1706

Just watched first 3 eps of Erased.  So good.

I like it, but I hope it doesn't focus on mystery, because they give things away too easily.

Guru    736

why you do this erased.  gotta rip out my heart like that.

Matticus    2253

Only show I've been watching this season is Boku Machi.

It's pretty good, I like it a lot. I'm just fighting an endless temptation to just read the manga because I'm honestly enjoying the "OOOOOO I gotta wait till next week!" feeling I've been getting, especially after the latest episode.

I'll probably watch more stuff once we get a few more weeks in so I can just binge like 7-8 episodes at once of a show. 

Nish    253

Erased is incredible

Gate and Assclass are very good

Prince of Stride, Konosuba and Dimension W are pretty decent

Phantom World is bad but at least it looks nice

Everything else i've either dropped or not bothered checking out

+Gojira    1706

I'm watching gate now

"I'll kill you if you talk bad about my waifu"

gate starts off so great

it doesn't hold up so much, but it's still solid.

Nish    253

I'm watching gate now

gate starts off so great

Only reason it isn't holding up as well through s2 is because there's a lack of Rory

Rory a qt

+Gojira    1706

I'm watching gate now

gate starts off so great

Only reason it isn't holding up as well through s2 is because there's a lack of Rory

Rory a qt

nah, Rory's not what made the beginning of the show good

but yes Rory is a qt

Telvin123    387

Only show I've been watching this season is Boku Machi.

It's pretty good, I like it a lot. I'm just fighting an endless temptation to just read the manga because I'm honestly enjoying the "OOOOOO I gotta wait till next week!" feeling I've been getting, especially after the latest episode.

1000000x this.

Prince of Stride, Konosuba and Dimension W are pretty decent

I dropped Stride by the 3rd episode, seems like its basically the parkour version of Free. Even disregarding that I don't seem to be their target audience, I'm just not really interested in their races.

Konosuba seems alright so far, as is Dimension W, so hopefully they'll continue to interest me. I'm also watching Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu. The rakugo (storytelling) it revolves around is kind of boring at times, but I really like the dialogue and interactions between the characters so far. It's probably the best new show after Erased imo.

Nish    253

I dropped Stride by the 3rd episode, seems like its basically the parkour version of Free. Even disregarding that I don't seem to be their target audience, I'm just not really interested in their races.

You're not wrong, even the characters look the same

I enjoyed Free though and it's been a long time since i've watched it so I don't really mind something overly similar

Plsnobully    776

I read all the manga chapters for Erased, and they're going really slow with the pacing. But the next episode should be really good if you're watching it.

Aaron    2018

gintama episode 87.

I think it might possibly be the best anime I've ever watched.

The amount of sheer quality, drama and action it can pack into 20-40 minutes when it wants to is quite ridiculous. 

when does gintama start getting good?  I watched the first few eps and did not care for it

Hmm just kinda sneaks up on you. 

I'd say 50 episodes in you should have a huge appreciation for the series. It just gets better and better. infinite possibilities, never boring. 

Jesus the Jew    986

You have to like the humor style. I happen to like the humor in Gintama more that One Piece (though I watch(ed) both). The meta humor in Gintama is pretty enjoyable.

I mean gintama is a master in breaking the 4th wall. Only thing that may turn you off is whether or not you enjoy Japanese humor. Never played dragon quest yet found scenes hilarious

+Urthor    10208

Apparently Umika died, and if any of you follow the AMV scene, which is 70-90% of why I even started watching AMVs in the first place, you'll know that she was one of the best around by a loooong way, with really heavily edited and really WELL edited vids that were 100x better than Naruto/Bleach+Linkin Park.

Candela    546

showa genroku rakugo shinjuu is a gem

• Upvote 1

»Tygo    14117

Sick all day so I started marathon'ing that Parasite show from adult swim. Has a nostalgic death note feel to it with the detectives and cover ups. I'm enjoying it with about 5 eps left.