Jump to content
victor

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

Recommended Posts

Haruki    12659

 

one of the best ending theme songs of all time

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haruki    12659

jojo's bizarre adventure is my favorite action anime besides flcl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HououinKyouma    829

Only continuing shows I have are Run with the Wind and Toaru 3.

 

Been casually watching through new season stuff and it's p bad. So far I think the cat roommate show has promise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+rei+    34998

So i decided to listen to the goblin slayer dub on the way to work

 

fuck i think 4kids cast their roles better than that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haruki    12659

boogiepop wa warawanai (2019)

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+rei+    34998

whats good this season im only currently watching slime-kun's adventures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Urthor    10235

Promised Neverland wins best OP and maybe best anime

 

Kaguya is also best OP and is in the running for best romcom

 

Alicization is fantastic (when you watch it on 4x speed in VLC like I do)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Urthor    10235

wtf is this Dororo I might have to sample this series

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2019 at 0:46 PM, rei said:

whats good this season im only currently watching slime-kun's adventures

Kakegurui Season 2

Mob Psycho 100 Season 2 

 

Boogiepop Phantom remake isnt bad

 

It's a season of a lot of second seasons and remakes

 

On 1/22/2019 at 7:30 AM, Haruki said:

boogiepop wa warawanai (2019)

I feel like this is just okay. 

On 1/23/2019 at 4:01 AM, Urthor said:

Promised Neverland wins best OP and maybe best anime

 

Kaguya is also best OP and is in the running for best romcom

 

Alicization is fantastic (when you watch it on 4x speed in VLC like I do)

Promised Neverland has the same premises as Attack on Titan. Not a tremendous fan of the OP. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HououinKyouma said:

So far picked up Kemurikusa and Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka. They're fine. Overall super weak season.

I don't necessarily know about that. 

 

Promised Neverland is basically this season's AoT. 

 

Love is War looks promising 

 

Dororo sounds promising (will confirm tonight) 

 

Mob Psycho 100 seems amazing as always 

 

Kakegurui hits me with the same formula every week, but we are actually getting development so its promising. 

 

Boogiepop suffers from it being better to watch in one sitting, but its good. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HououinKyouma    829
19 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

I don't necessarily know about that. 

 

Promised Neverland is basically this season's AoT. 

 

Love is War looks promising 

 

Dororo sounds promising (will confirm tonight) 

 

Mob Psycho 100 seems amazing as always 

 

Kakegurui hits me with the same formula every week, but we are actually getting development so its promising. 

 

Boogiepop suffers from it being better to watch in one sitting, but its good. 

 

 

ye promised neverland was not my cup of tea dropped it. still going through the stuff slowly. dropped the mahou shoujo show, it was like a mid 00s anime in all the worst ways. kemurikusa has a lot of promise. boogiepop is great. toaru is toaru. run with the wind is rlly solid. gonna also give kouya no kotobuki a try. gonna maybe catch up with cat roommate idk tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My rankings for this season (I am excluding continuations/spinoff/carryovers) 

 

1. Love is War

2. Rising of the Shield Hero

3. Promised Neverland

4. Dororo

 

In terms of new content, this seasons seems pretty solid. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HououinKyouma    829
On 2/3/2019 at 0:53 PM, Francis J Underwood said:

My rankings for this season (I am excluding continuations/spinoff/carryovers) 

 

1. Love is War

2. Rising of the Shield Hero

3. Promised Neverland

4. Dororo

 

In terms of new content, this seasons seems pretty solid. 

 

I dropped 3/4 of those shows haha. Haven't seen dororo yet tho. i'd probs go

 

kemurikusa

kouya no kotobuki hikoutai

 

pretty funny that the two shows i like the best this season are both 3dcg considering i hate 3dcg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HououinKyouma said:

I dropped 3/4 of those shows haha. Haven't seen dororo yet tho. i'd probs go

 

kemurikusa

kouya no kotobuki hikoutai

 

pretty funny that the two shows i like the best this season are both 3dcg considering i hate 3dcg

Pick #1 back up. I'd make the same recommendation for #2. 3 and 4 we can do without tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aaron    2059

 

Yakusoku no Neverland  is easily in my top 10 anime of all time already I think. 

 

Honestly amazing. So addictive, cliff hanger after cliff hanger, really really well written.. OST is beautiful.. character development is first class. I've never seen so much characterisation within 6 episodes. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2019 at 7:35 PM, Aaron said:

 

Yakusoku no Neverland  is easily in my top 10 anime of all time already I think. 

 

Honestly amazing. So addictive, cliff hanger after cliff hanger, really really well written.. OST is beautiful.. character development is first class. I've never seen so much characterisation within 6 episodes. 

 

 

 

 

Really?

 

Idk I am not really in love with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haruki    12659

 

shut it down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HououinKyouma    829
4 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-qSY4IdLNE

 

If I couldn't recommend this enough. 

idk if this guy is popular or not but he is pretentious af on top of being boring as hell. 11 mins of absolutely nothing lol. 

 

sorry i tried but this show is just not for me. i think the humor of the show is w.e, didn't laugh once during the first 3 eps. also thought the leads were completely insufferable. it also doesnt help that i also dont think there's a single animu romcom that ive actually enjoyed. the only positive thing i can rlly say about this show is that it's better than most crap that's airing this season i guess? also better than bunny girl w.e but it's not tht hard to clear that bar.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+rei+    34998

Mothers Basement is a fuckin hack who can't make a coherent point if his life depended on it

 

Really Gigguk and his GF Sydsnap are the only anitubers i have any patience for 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rei said:

Mothers Basement is a fuckin hack who can't make a coherent point if his life depended on it

 

Really Gigguk and his GF Sydsnap are the only anitubers i have any patience for 

Agreed, but he's not wrong about this show being the RomCom of the season and legitimately funny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×