victor

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

Malcolm's Multi    1793
On 2019-03-30 at 5:33 PM, Aaron said:

But a fake identity was still a huge possibility. There was NO reason to do what he did. He should have just let her die first or at least become symptomatic of it. 

Sorry but bad writing is bad writing. Light was a pussy and he wasn't really near total arrogant god-mode at that point. They made him say that for dramatic effect but its a stupid ass decision from the top 2 smartest characters in the show. 

I would have done the same thing Light did. There isn’t anything stupid about it when his victory was guaranteed (inb4 voice recording)

• Upvote 1

Malcolm's Multi    1793

I watched all of neverland last night. It Had a poor man’s shinsekai yori vibe to start. The first episode was excellent but I didn’t think it captured the lightning in the bottle for the rest of the season. The pacing was horrendous. The scheduled deliveries was also criminally under utilized and took away such a crucial element to the first episodes success. Neverland was alright but there was too much I didn’t like and the laziness from the writer was annoyjng

• Upvote 1

On 3/31/2019 at 10:55 PM, Francis J Underwood said:

So I just caught up on Overlord 

Reveal hidden contents

Okay so after reading the manga 

Why the fuck did they cut out the Albedo search squad? 

recently started watching VRAINS, which is partially how I was reintroduced to the TCG. Other than that, I've been reading SJ monthly manga like "JJBA Part 8: Jojolion" and "Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun".

• Upvote 1

how do you delete a comment

+rei+    34675

You can edit it to ask a mod to delete it / make it blank, users dont have privs to delete their own stuff (it'd been abused in the p[ast) 

+rei+    34675

glad this is a good catch up season for me

[he says as he finally finishes bakemonogatari after having it in the fire for seven years]

2 hours ago, rei said:

glad this is a good catch up season for me

[he says as he finally finishes bakemonogatari after having it in the fire for seven years]

Yeah I should find some things to catch up on from the last few seasons. 

+rei+    34675

I love how stylized and out there Bakemonogatari is but I really think Bunnygirl-senpai does the conversational thing better as it feels like things are actually going somewhere more. My biggest beef with monogatari so far is that it feels like despite the harem expanding etc we're still kind of stuck in a status quo thing

I hope this changes when I watch the subsequent seasons etc 

(relevant gigguk joke: BUnnygirl-senpai? More like Normiemonogatari) 

54 minutes ago, rei said:

I love how stylized and out there Bakemonogatari is but I really think Bunnygirl-senpai does the conversational thing better as it feels like things are actually going somewhere more. My biggest beef with monogatari so far is that it feels like despite the harem expanding etc we're still kind of stuck in a status quo thing

I hope this changes when I watch the subsequent seasons etc 

(relevant gigguk joke: BUnnygirl-senpai? More like Normiemonogatari) 

The Gigguk joke is actually true. BG essentially tries to be Monogatari but fails at it so much more. 

+rei+    34675

but it succeeds at moving quickly enough to get out of its own way. Holy fuck the Snail and Monkey episodes just fuckin draaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

HououinKyouma    813

bg is like a mcdonalds hamburger and bake is like an in and out burger. Both are fast food burgers but you get way more value out of the in and out than the mcds.

• Upvote 1

HououinKyouma    813

also i think this season is one of the most promising season in what feels like ages.

hitoribocchi, senryu shoujo, bokutachi wa benkyou dekinai, kimetsu no yaiba, kono oto tomare, and mix all have potential and i havent even seen todays or yesterdays stuff yet.

1 hour ago, HououinKyouma said:

also i think this season is one of the most promising season in what feels like ages.

hitoribocchi, senryu shoujo, bokutachi wa benkyou dekinai, kimetsu no yaiba, kono oto tomare, and mix all have potential and i havent even seen todays or yesterdays stuff yet.

Gonna watch yaiba now but the premise is just like Dorororo which is still airing.

Hitori sounds like trash (just not my cup of tea tbh).

Senryu Shoujo seems like more of the same (cute girls doing cute thing - not interested). 

bokutachi wa benkyou dekinai (How many times are we gonna see the school tutor fetish. Is that what 2018-19 year of anime brings us) 

kono oto tomare (this has potential, but it may be a catch up anime for me) 

HououinKyouma    813

i was dreading watching senryuu, hitoribocchi, and bokutachi tbh cause the synopsis on anichart made them sound like aids. they def have potential to be stinkers ofc its only 1 ep, but imma give all 3 at least a few more eps to impress me. also my new mantra is if kanahana is in it its probably at least interesting. senryu seems w.e but kana has been amazing at picking scripts the past few years so imma give it the benefit of the doubt.

+Urthor    10227

wtf the uniform is actually red in We Never Learn

World God only Knows vibes to the max

Kimetsu no Yaiba is good shonen but I sincerely doubt it has a fraction of Dororo's brilliance.  

On 4/9/2019 at 3:53 AM, Urthor said:

wtf the uniform is actually red in We Never Learn

World God only Knows vibes to the max

Kimetsu no Yaiba is good shonen but I sincerely doubt it has a fraction of Dororo's brilliance.  

Yeah really unfortunate for ufotable that the premise is just like Dorororo. Probably had the most solid episode 1 of anything. I have no douvt it will be done well but i just have fatigue from that. 

Opm season 2 really worries me

Haruki    12630

one punch man 2nd season