Dr. Dark Cloud

Anyone know of a good SNES emulator?

beetle    1115

zsnes

or play it on a snes like all the cool people do.

I don't have a SNES. I downloaded ZSNES, and used that link that PF posted, and it made me unzip it ... but I can't figure out which one is the game or what I do to play it

=|

beetle    1115
I don't have a SNES. I downloaded ZSNES, and used that link that PF posted, and it made me unzip it ... but I can't figure out which one is the game or what I do to play it

=|

I haven't used it in years, kinda forgot how to use it. I tried several ones and that's the one I liked the most.

As a favor, could you download those two to help me figure this out? I really want to play this, espeecially since I want to play Chrono Cross again. The files are like ... 1000 KB combined.

beetle    1115

I can help in an hour or so, at work right now. Forgot if you just needed to drag the rom file into the emulator or if you just open the emulator and open the rom from that.

Alright, so I've been playing for a little while, and there is this ridiculously gay code that gives you infinite HP/MP plus 99999999 G, which I obviously do not want. It wasn't on to begin with, but I walked into a save point and I assume that's when it put the code in. How do I take it off? I hate it =[[[[[[

BiPi    1032

it sometimes asks you which codes to activate right before you load a game, but there should be a "cheats" options somewhere.

btw, get sailor moon. those games kicked ass.

K I'm kind of upset now :[

I was using the Save State feature whenever I wanted to save the game, and I hit Load State while playing it last night to make sure that it was actually saving the game and I could load it again and play later. Well, I tried to load it this morning and it said it was unable to load.

So now that I'm going to have to start completely over ... I was wondering if anyone knew how to ACTUALLY save it so that I can load it again later after I close it and whatnot.

I just remembered something. When I was playing last night, it always said SAVED STATE 22.

Now it's saying FAILED TO LOAD STATE 0.

Any idea how to load a different state or do I just have to start over?

Guest Pink Floyd   
Guest Pink Floyd

go to the top left and click load save state

should be there

I'm able to click LOAD and OPEN STATE.

LOAD sends me to where all of the files are that were previously there (I think). As in, all of the files that I unzipped.

OPEN STATE just opens SAVED STATE 0, which is the new game I started over. No idea how to open SAVED STATE 22.

BiPi    1032

i remember to the left near where you select what rom you want to play, you have to adjust the settings to load the specific save state.

it's been years, so i'm sorry i'm not very helpful.

I'm able to click LOAD and OPEN STATE.

LOAD sends me to where all of the files are that were previously there (I think). As in, all of the files that I unzipped.

OPEN STATE just opens SAVED STATE 0, which is the new game I started over. No idea how to open SAVED STATE 22.

Go to Pick State under Game. Then put 2 in the slot level (Slots 20-29), and then click the 2 circle. After that x out and click open state.