Sign in to follow this  
JoedaddyEcw

DGZ Photoshop Tennis

JoedaddyEcw    0

welcome to the first ever DGZ photoshop Tennis

What is Photoshop Tennis?

The idea is simple. I send an image to you. You change it and send it back to me. Repeat until done.

its a simple idea but, when talented artists play the game, the results are spectacular.

contestants involved

Mana

Protoman

and me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we will go till we cant No more!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stock

92679887325172yw1.jpg

No, I actually saw that, but I was awaiting your confirmation. Are you fucking kidding me? Might as well add in a pixel and call it "CHANGE".

JoedaddyEcw    0

what am i suppose to do? GO ALL OUT AND leave Nothing for you?? c'mon its a three way. Obviously You've never done this before

http://www.flickr.com/groups/pstennis/disc...57594142893936/

thats a good example of how its suppose to go. Bit by bit.

i think its a great change infact, considering she added a hot air balloon I played with that and added a Jumper. It may be a Very small change but a very Effective one at that. so don't critique something u don't understand.

i would've Imagined you of all people would get this subtle change and take it for what its worth.......... you let me down ron :(

JoedaddyEcw    0

Very nice proto! welcome back

what am i suppose to do? GO ALL OUT AND leave Nothing for you?? c'mon its a three way. Obviously You've never done this before

i think its a great change infact, considering she added a hot air balloon I played with that and added a Jumper. It may be a Very small change but a very Effective one at that. so don't critique something u don't understand.

i would've Imagined you of all people would get this subtle change and take it for what its worth.......... you let me down ron :(

No, you let ME down, Joe :(

You added something so small it's absurd. Jumper or whatever that pixel is, it's ugly, and doesn't add anything of significance to the image. Steve, on the other hand, added a cool pirate ship, and I can clearly see the image was changed. He can take my place if he wants, count me out.

JoedaddyEcw    0

No, you let ME down, Joe :(

You added something so small it's absurd. Jumper or whatever that pixel is, it's ugly, and doesn't add anything of significance to the image. Steve, on the other hand, added a cool pirate ship, and I can clearly see the image was changed. He can take my place if he wants, count me out.

fine no need to argue. as this will grow and become great. If u want out then its ur call

»Aryan    3

Why are you starting with such a busy image?

It basically seems like you're going to get stuck very soon or you're going to make the image look ridiculous, as it's so cluttered.

I also agree with Rkat: That thing you added, Joe, was pointless. I can't even tell what it is.

JoedaddyEcw    0

thats ur opinion.

honestly i can careless what you think

It basically seems like you're going to get stuck very soon or you're going to make the image look ridiculous, as it's so cluttered.

i disagree. we can Easily flip this about ten times with new angles to keep it alive. you just have to wait and see

JoedaddyEcw    0
I shouldn't let you pick stocks when you're high

i didn't pick it, mana did =-|

»Aryan    3
thats ur opinion.

i disagree. we can Easily flip this about ten times with new angle to keep it alive. you just have to wait and see

The phrase is "I couldn't care less". Saying you "could care less" would imply you care to some degree about what I say.

JoedaddyEcw    0
thats ur opinion.

i disagree. we can Easily flip this about ten times with new angle to keep it alive. you just have to wait and see

The phrase is "I couldn't care less". Saying you "could care less" would imply you care to some degree about what I say.

Either way. You get the picture. Get the Fuck off my thread =-|

+rei+    35034

You don't own the thread.

No he shouldn't "GTFO" this thread because it's meant for everyone to see, right?

Look, I love you both. So Joe, just proceed with this and prove me wrong. =]

JoedaddyEcw    0

is this the way its going to end? i mean really....

»Aryan    3
thats ur opinion.

Either way. You get the picture Get the Fuck off my thread =-|

Hahahahaha. Anyway.

I think you need to re-start this personally. I do doubt that such a busy image could be made to look good, as we already have a pirate ship and a balloon(with a...tail?). Adding TOO much to it would be daft, and I can only see you getting 3-4 more hits with this image.

Feel free to prove me wrong though. I look forward to it.

JoedaddyEcw    0

this is why you Need people to make you Sigs. YOU HAVE NO ARTISTIC vision my friend.

anyway, let us proceed

»Aryan    3

If artistic vision is coupled with rudeness and arrogance, I'd rather ask someone else to make my sigs for me. I'll leave it at that.

Good luck. I'll check back on this to see how it goes.