Sign in to follow this  
Frantic

NHL Official PLAYOFFS Thread

Endless    333

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

good job wings

n2thez    163

Haha Jaime would seem my city roflstomped ur city as expected.. go kill urself :)

sidthekid87    159

oh well im very sad but i know we will be back next year so im looking forward to next yr.

i will say right now the pittsburgh penguins will win the the cup next year in 2009 i guarantee it right now!

haha im crazy but idc they got young talent they r more experienced now its their fucking yr next yr to win it fuck every other team in the league.

but yeah good job detroit your a very very good team u deserve it u played so well this yr the whole yr u didnt have one single let down the whole year so u deserve the cup.

the pens lost to a very good hockey team. but next yr things will be different the pens will win the cup next yr i got all my faith in them im going to get season tickets next yr and we will be the best team in the league were gonna win the presidents trophy next yr and be the number 1 seed in the east i fucking guarantee it haha xD. :D

im still sad about the lost but ill get over it soon the pens had a great fucking year they proved all of u stupid pricks on here wrong none of u had them making it this far and they did.

they will be back next yr and will be a better strong team thats for damn sure.

they got the best talent in the league offensively they will only continue to get better and better and will obv kno detroit wont be the same team next yr their gonna lose some of theiir guys prolly and the cup curse will happen again and they will lose in the playoffs next yr to like the ducks or the sharks prolly haha or even dallas i cant wait now for the fall haha

+rei+    34657
oh well im very sad but i know we will be back next year so im looking forward to next yr.

i will say right now the pittsburgh penguins will win the the cup next year in 2009 i guarantee it right now!

haha im crazy but idc they got young talent they r more experienced now its their fucking yr next yr to win it fuck every other team in the league.

but yeah good job detroit your a very very good team u deserve it u played so well this yr the whole yr u didnt have one single let down the whole year so u deserve the cup.

the pens lost to a very good hockey team. but next yr things will be different the pens will win the cup next yr i got all my faith in them im going to get season tickets next yr and we will be the best team in the league were gonna win the presidents trophy next yr and be the number 1 seed in the east i fucking guarantee it haha xD. :D

im still sad about the lost but ill get over it soon the pens had a great fucking year they proved all of u stupid pricks on here wrong none of u had them making it this far and they did.

they will be back next yr and will be a better strong team thats for damn sure.

they got the best talent in the league offensively they will only continue to get better and better and will obv kno detroit wont be the same team next yr their gonna lose some of theiir guys prolly and the cup curse will happen again and they will lose in the playoffs next yr to like the ducks or the sharks prolly haha or even dallas i cant wait now for the fall haha

Im quoting this when the penguins lose in R2.

Also, fucks sakes man, the e key is right next to the r key, and the a key isn't exactly in the middle of fuck nowhere. its "year". LOOK AT HOW AMAZING I AM FOR BEING ABLE TO SPELL IT.

Fuck

sidthekid87    159

dude u ever heard of abbreviations lol :D i use them if u dont understand what im saying then idc just figure it out its not that hard.

+rei+    34657

its against the rules to look like an idiot.

sidthekid87    159

ohhhh really? haha idc :D