Sign in to follow this  
fake

your favorite drugs

fake    4788

list them in order (pot is obviously the best drugs so you can't mention it)

1. mushrooms

2. LSD (most cost efficient drug, ever)

3. alcohol (only at parties and mainly on weekends)

there are only a few more drugs I want to try. I've had my share of opiates and stimulants though, I like these drugs much more.

Guest Sykotic   
Guest Sykotic

1. 2C-T-2

2. LSD

3. Hydrocodone

4. Tobacco/Nicotine

5. Kratom

6. DXM

7. Cocaine

8. Alcohol

9. Nitrous Oxide

10. Diphenhydramine

OraCLe    21

1. DMT

2. LSD

3. Ecstacy

4. Cocaine

5. Mushrooms

Endless    333

I only smoke weed everyday and do acid/coke occasionally now but before....

1.DMT

2.H

3.Coke

4.Acid

5.Salvia

fake    4788
1. 2C-T-2

I almost did that this weekend, whats it like?

Bazzy    1

1. PEP

2. XTC

3. Alcohol

4. LSD

5. Windmills, Nuts, Heartbreakers

6. Shrooms

7. Coke

»...Arson    7756

fuck off DMT.

god, you're all the biggest bullshitters, lol.

OraCLe    21
fuck off DMT.

god, you're all the biggest bullshitters, lol.

I've done DMT at least 20 times.

Phaet0n    0

wow i'm so jealous =\

it's impossible to get drugs such as DMT and those research chemicals here.

i only tried MJ, shrooms and Salvia so far and Salvia was the best imo, amazing breakthrough....

All    8

aside from weed the only drug ive done is K and thats my limit, so i guess its my favorite

Curly    1

ORACLE AND ENDLESS GTFO I WANT PROOF YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID the only ways to get DMT is from

1. A brain right as it dies

2. from a cell that only exists in fucking random ass plants and animals it is so impossible to get and I want you to tell me how much you got it for because I know what it costs and I know you mother fuckers are lying

»...Arson    7756
he is just jealous

i am, i will admit it.

i still don't believe it though, i mean everything brian says is taken with a grain... or two or salt.

»...Arson    7756
ORACLE AND ENDLESS GTFO I WANT PROOF YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID the only ways to get DMT is from

2. from a cell that only exists in fucking random ass plants and animals it is so impossible to get and I want you to tell me how much you got it for because I know what it costs and I know you mother fuckers are lying

there is a way to extract the less potent form of DMT from grass.

Curly    1

OK so they should say that lol they aren't with the real shit right?

OraCLe    21

My brother had bought 5 grams of it for 600. It goes for around 120 a gram. It's a red powder that was in a container similar to those in which you buy the 25 cent rings. The way we took it is that we sprinkled it on a bowl and then smoked it with weed. We put the pipe down and tripped for roughly 10-25 minutes.

edit: I've also had Hyahuasca Tea.

Denis -- You're a fucking fake bitch.

Endless    333

I don't care if you believe me or not rofl.

»...Arson    7756

My brother had bought 5 grams of it for 600. It goes for around 120 a gram. It's a red powder that was in a container similar to those in which you buy the 25 cent rings. The way we took it is that we sprinkled it on a bowl and then smoked it with weed. We put the pipe down and tripped for roughly 10-25 minutes.

your a bitch faking fuck.

OraCLe    21

hahahahahaha

»...Arson    7756

hahahahahaha

ahahahahahah

OraCLe    21

hahahahahaha

ahahahahahah

You messed up.

»...Arson    7756

hahahahahaha

ahahahahahah

You messed up.

messed you up.