Sign in to follow this  
r3skyline

decisions

r3skyline    5

alright, so come this sept i'll get my tuition check and my classes are never that much and i always have around $1500 left over, so around 1200 - the books for me to spend...i'll also be getting around 3k from parents for tuition money as well...however, i dont need it and rather use it on a car (they dont care)....my last project was fun (rb26 in a 240) but i want something different and am stuck on these ones

2jz in a 240

1jz in a cressida

240z with a rb26

find a damaged supra in texas and rebuild the crap out of it

so which route should i go....i have tons of experience already and dad had us livin in japan for a long ass time (he's in the army) so i have custom welding experience as well for any type of fabrication and hookups for any parts i need.....(i.e. up garage)

just wondering what you guys think i should prob try and do next and what would be the best looking as well....

also, keep in mind too that this isnt going to be a dump a whole lot of money at once and leave it at a shop to do everything..im going to be doing this with my friends and family...last project took 5 years to complete

r3skyline    5

i dont see how this is pojo related at all? would like some real input here.

Model    864

I'm fucking stupid.

r3skyline    5

just the average 15 because it'll also be a daily, and gas is helluva expensive in washington.....hitting 4.50/gal over here..... its enough as it is with my 180sx (got it from canada, so yea, its real :D )

also the 2jz would be interesting but im guessing would be upwards of a 5 year project....unless i can get some professionals to help me with the tranny and whatnot.....the wiring would be hell o.o .... ive done a 1jz in a cressida before, wiring and sump pan was such a PITA.....

if i do go 2jz in s14.....hmm....what 2jz should i get? soarer/supra? keep twins or go single....or maybe rebuild a N/A with ITB's.....thatd be interesting....

Model    864

I'm fucking stupid.

Model    864

Wow, I didn't know shit about cars a year ago.

Rb26 is the engine in the r33/r34 skyline

2jz is the engine in the supra/is300

240z best swap is the sr20det

Fuck I was stupid.