Sign in to follow this  
Lady Yugi

*_* A Yugioh Christmas To Remember Fan Fiction *_*

Lady Yugi    3

Glad I was paying attention to what I was doing or this would have gone in the wrong forum on accident not like I didn't make such a mistake once on another forum though. *_* My first Yugioh fan fiction story ever, and my only completed one too, and only one not in story idea format. *_*

A Yugioh Christmas To Remember

Written By Donna Lee AKA Sugar Plum AKA Sailor Sugar Plum

Author Names:Sugar Plum, Sailor Sugar Plum, and Lady Yugi

Emails:sailorsugarplum@sailormoon.com,sugarplum@email2me.net

Disclaimers: Yugioh is owned by the people who created it, and Darika Darimus, and Tamika Takami are my made up characters owned by me.

Notes:Darika,and Tamika were born on the sameday,they are bestfriends,both have blond hair,wear green glasses,and they do everything together. I may use Darika, and Tamika in future stories, I'm not sure at this point. Yami, and Yugi are separate in this

• Upvote 3

Glad I was paying attention to what I was doing or this would have gone in the wrong forum on accident not like I didn't make such a mistake once on another forum though. *_* My first Yugioh fan fiction story ever, and my only completed one too, and only one not in story idea format. *_*

Disclaimers: Yugioh is owned by the people who created it, and Darika Darimus, and Tamika Takami are my made up characters owned by me.

Notes:Darika,and Tamika were born on the sameday,they are bestfriends,both have blond hair,wear green glasses,and they do everything together. I may use Darika, and Tamika in future stories, I'm not sure at this point. Yami, and Yugi are separate in this

can I have your permission to use these in my own story (just so you know, I'll probably do it whether you say I can or not).

Lady Yugi    3

can I have your permission to use these in my own story (just so you know, I'll probably do it whether you say I can or not).

Sure, okay. But it can't be anything mature or adult or anything like that or have yuri or yaoi in it.

I want to read it RIGHT NOW Lady Yugi!!!!

I only just noticed that since I posted it some how the rest of what I had there has gone missing, and I will take care of that tomorrow not tonight I am way to exhausted to do so tonight.

supple snoopy    409

Sure, okay. But it can't be anything mature or adult or anything like that or have yuri or yaoi in it.

Too bad. I'm going to include them in my homosexual erotic yugioh fanfic and theres nothing you can do about it.

• Upvote 1

Too bad. I'm going to include them in my homosexual erotic yugioh fanfic and theres nothing you can do about it.

qfe, except mine's going to contain a shitload of violence too.

Lady Yugi    3

qfe, except mine's going to contain a shitload of violence too.

In that case no you don't have my permission to use the characters I created, and own the copyright to period. I'll take care of my fan fiction after my breakfast, I'm only here to get this finished up mainly, although having read that makes me wish I never posted this here to start with.

+rei+    35385

Seeing as you can't copywrite a persons name and you've only established their physical description I'd like to see how you intend on defending this copywrite.

supple snoopy    409

heres chapter 1 of my yugioh homosexual erotic fanfiction. i didn't know the gender of your characters.

Chapter 1: Hardcore Dueling

Darika and Tamika had been dueling for many years together, but they finally were ready for the duel of their lives. They entered Darika's bedroom and threw off their clothes. Tamika's dick/tits flopped out of his/her clothing gracefully which pleased Darika.

"So, are you ready to duel, Darika?"

"Of course."

Darika and Tamika both put on their condoms/strap-ons and got into bed. Darika climbed into bed first, and was greeted by surprize butt sex by Tamika.

"Oh you." said Darika. His/her dick/nipples became erect. Darika and Tamika faced each other and began to kiss and heavily pet, Tamika went on to lick Darika's nipples, and Tamika groped Darika's ample ass.

"Fuck me hard, Darika!" Darika pulled off Tamika's condom/strap-on and penetrated him/her. In and out he/she thrusted, bringing each other closer to orgasm, but then there was a knock at the door...

Lady Yugi    3
Seeing as you can't copywrite a persons name and you've only established their physical description I'd like to see how you intend on defending this copywrite.

I can't answer that, I have absolutely no idea, and I couldn't think of what to say to that this morning.

If I make a Fanfiction about a yugioh chick form Alabama that's a lesbian and her name is Lady Yugi, would you hate me for it?

I wouldn't like it but no I wouldn't hate you for it. I hate nobody so as if I would do that, I'm not that type of of person. I don't believe in hating others, in fact I don't even like hatred because of what people do because of hate towards another person, and what I have dealt with because of someones hatred for me. I'm also like how in the world can anyone possibly hate another person I just don't get it.

heres chapter 1 of my yugioh homosexual erotic fanfiction. i didn't know the gender of your characters.

Chapter 1: Hardcore Dueling

Darika and Tamika had been dueling for many years together, but they finally were ready for the duel of their lives. They entered Darika's bedroom and threw off their clothes. Tamika's dick/tits flopped out of his/her clothing gracefully which pleased Darika.

"So, are you ready to duel, Darika?"

"Of course."

Darika and Tamika both put on their condoms/strap-ons and got into bed. Darika climbed into bed first, and was greeted by surprize butt sex by Tamika.

"Oh you." said Darika. His/her dick/nipples became erect. Darika and Tamika faced each other and began to kiss and heavily pet, Tamika went on to lick Darika's nipples, and Tamika groped Darika's ample ass.

"Fuck me hard, Darika!" Darika pulled off Tamika's condom/strap-on and penetrated him/her. In and out he/she thrusted, bringing each other closer to orgasm, but then there was a knock at the door...

That was so sick I could barely even read that past the first paragraph as it made me sick just reading it. They are female that should be obvious, besides that the majority of my made up characters are female, I hardly ever make up male characters. Of course it will be once I get my story in this thread, and I will do that it's just I've been busy with email checking, and an IM.

What in the world does erotic, and erect mean?

I so don't think it's fair to use characters someone made up in that way with out an okay from that person.

Fuck you Lady Yugi, I was promised a fan fic weeks ago, and days ago, and I've still received nothing. At least Otaku delivers something.

You are nothing but a bundle of lies!

What in the world does erotic, and erect mean?

erotic (comparative more erotic, superlative most erotic)

1. Relating to or tending to arouse sexual desire or excitement.

erect (comparative more erect, superlative most erect)

1. Upright; vertical or reaching broadly upwards.

2. Rigid, firm; standing out perpendicularly.

my violently erotic fanfic is coming soon (it involves an erection).

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Christmas Eve Night To Remember

Darika had always loved Yu-Gi-Oh!; Everything about it. The anime, the card game, the characters, and especially the fun she had with her friends while she played it. It was Christmas Eve, hours from Darika's favorite holiday. She'd had a few friends over, including her best friend, Tamika. Darika and Tamika had been friends for as long as Darika could remember, they were born on the same day, both had blonde hair, and wore the same color of glasses, so naturally they spent a lot of time together. This Christmas Eve night was no exception, they had all exchanged gifts and watched the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, as well as played with some of their fun decks.

As the night wore down, Darika finally bid farewell to her last guest, closing the door to her apartment and turning around to look over the messy room. It had been one wild party; anime, Yu-Gi-Oh!, loud music, everything that a crazy college bash needed. She had been unsure about hosting it at her place, but nothing had gone wrong... sure, her neighbors would probably hate her tomorrow, but nothing had been broken or ruined and no one had tried to sneak into her bedroom to play Yu-Gi-Oh!.

After a half-hour or so of trying to tidy up the place, she gave in to her weariness and dragged herself to her room. She didn't have a roommate. Sometimes she wished she did, so someone could help her pay the rent, but she just couldn't risk it. If any one of her friends ever found out about her secret... her dirty, disgusting secret, that not even Tamika knew... she grimaced at the very thought. She'd have to transfer to another school in Alaska or something to escape the shame.

It felt strange to walk out of her messy living room into her clean and neat bedroom. She walked through to her bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She ran her fingers through her messy blonde hair and rubbed her hands over her green glasses wearily. She needed a shower, but... whatever, she didn't have work tomorrow and was going to spend the day lying around the house anyway. She went back into her room and prepared to throw herself on the bed.

At the last second, she stopped herself. Was there... someone already underneath her sheets?

She pulled them back nervously. Sure enough, someone was sleeping soundly: it was Tamika. There was a Dark Magician in her hand... she must've gotten tired and found her way here to crash. She was sprawled out, her blonde hair over her green glasses, one of her hands over her D-cup breasts... and her skirt shoved up, leaving her striped panties in full view. Darika turned bright red. She felt a stir in her nether regions, but clamped her legs together to stifle it.

Well, Tamika was her best friend. It was okay for her to crash here for the night, right? She'd had her over a few times, but never all night, she knew that it had to happen eventually. Darika had a big, comfy couch in the other room to sleep on, it'd be okay... no problem. But Darika didn't move. She couldn't move. Her eyes were glued to those striped panties. She could only pry them away to look her friend over, imagining (as she often did) what it would be like to slip her hands under that blouse... to feel those lips on her own... she was too tired from dueling to wake up, right? Nothing could shake her out of sleep, right? Hardly knowing what she was doing, she reached for those striped panties and began to pull them down.

Darika was met with Tamika's glorious vagina. It was so pink... Darika thought as she climbed onto the bed and leaned in, blushing furiously over what she was doing. She glanced at her friend's tranquil face and nervously moved her hand to touch it, feeling Tamika's warm thighs and she approached. She ran her fingers through the fine hair around Tamika's vagina before finally allowing herself to massage the clitoris slowly. Darika jumped as Tamika let out a moan, but her friend's eyes were still peacefully shut. Reassured, Darika reached back in, enthralled by her task. Soon her fingers were dripping with Tamika's juices, and she was using her other hand to tease her own breasts.

She couldn't take it anymore. Breathing heavily, Darika lowered her head in close to Tamika. The smell intoxicated her, like a freshly opened pack of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, and she dared to lick at the sweet, sticky juices flowing slowly and steadily from Tamika's opening. Hungrily, she licked and sucked, too entranced by enveloping Tamika's clit with her tongue to notice Tamika moaning and stirring ever more actively. After several minutes of this intense attack on Tamika's vagina, she exploded in orgasm, shooting out even more delicious nectar for Darika to slurp up greedily. At first, Darika just rested her head there between Tamika's legs, emotionally exhausted by what she had just done... but she leapt up in horror when she heard Tamika wheeze out the words, "Darika... that was the best duel I've ever been in."

There she was, fully awake, sitting up and looking back at her with her grey, half-open eyes.

"Tamika... I'm so sorry!" cried Darika. She could already feel tears coming, ashamed at what she'd done. "I don't know what came over me! I-"

"Darika, relax," Tamika said, grinning at her. "It's just kind of a surprise. I mean, I guess I've never seen you with a guy, but I wouldn't have guessed you swung that way."

"Well, I'm not... I don't exactly..."

"Don't talk," she interrupted, crawling towards her flustered friend, reaching for the button on her baggy jeans. "Just let me return the favor."

"N-No!" Darika stammered, trying to back away, but Tamika had her cornered. She felt paralyzed, unable to lift a finger to swat her away as Tamika slowly undid her pants, pulling down her zipper with a seductive look. Tamika pulled at Darika's jeans and reached in to get through her... boxer shorts? Why is she wearing these? Tamika thought. She forced the button open.

Both Darika and Tamika let out a gasp as a throbbing 7 inch cock shot out from between Darika's legs.

Several minutes of tense silence resonated through the room as Tamika looked, wide-eyed, at Darika's thick, pulsating cock. Darika herself was frozen with fear and shame, her hands over her mouth. Finally, Tamika found her voice.

"Darika... this is..."

"I'm sorry!" Darika sobbed. "Tamika... please... I'm not... don't..."

But she couldn't even finish a sentence. All she could do was look through her own tears at her friend, still trading a shocked and dazed stare between Darika and her giant dick. Finally, Darika buried her hands in her face and began to really cry. This was it. This was what she had been hiding from for her whole life. She was going to lose all her dueling partners and be labeled as a freak. She'd have to move far, far away to escape the woe and despair, and even then, she would live alone her whole life, burying her disgusting secret. She... she...

She suddenly felt a pair of soft, warm, moist lips on the head of her penis.

Darika gasped, daring to pry her fingers from her eyes. Tamika was leaning forward, one hand on Darika's leg and the other on the shaft of her cock, steadily licking and kissing the head.

"Tamika... you're-"

"Shhh..." Tamika wooed. "Just relax."

The air punctured by Darika's gasping breaths, Tamika returned to Darika's huge cock. She licked it up and down the shaft, covering it with her wetness, taking in its flavor. She stopped to breathe and lick her lips, using the time to rapidly pump it a few times with her hands. Tamika then descended upon Darika's hard, red dick, taking as much of it as her throat allowed. Darika let out a meek cry, involuntarily leaning forward and placing a hand on the back of Tamika's head. Tamika could only manage about 4 inches before she had to surface.

"Yugi Motou, Darika," She said with a cough. "Your cock is amazing. I've never seen anything like it." Darika couldn't reply.

Tamika once again lowered her head onto Darika's dick. She was done exploring... she was going to ravage this new land for all the bounty she could squeeze out of it. She let the cock fill her, then pull out... then in again, then out, again and again, faster and faster. Darika moaned and cried harder and harder, feeling herself starting to push on Tamika's head, greedy for the electric sensation that filled her more and more with every passing cycle on this pleasure wheel. On and on it went, Darika squealing higher and higher, Tamika unable to make any sound at all. At long last Darika couldn't hold back anymore. She let out a loud cry, every part of her body tightening up in pure ecstasy. Her hands at the base of the shaft, Tamika could feel Darika's load travel the long road up through Darika's penis, flooding her mouth instantly. Unable to take it, Tamika released, practically choking on all the hot, sticky cum that had filled her throat. Darika continued to fire out string after string of semen, covering her friend's face and hair in the smelly goo. When the flow finally subsided, Tamika took a deep breath and swallowed everything that was still in her mouth.

Darika let go of Tamika and let her hands fall limply at her sides. She gasped for air, a raging heat permeating through her body. She looked up at Tamika, who was trying to lick some of the cum still on her face.

"Tamika," she breathed. "Why did you... why did yo-"

"Give me a break, Darika," Tamika said back. "I haven't had sex since Emon dumped me two years ago. And that's gotta be the most amazing dick I've ever laid eyes on... or lips, for that matter."

Darika still couldn't seem to catch her breath. "So... you... you don't think I'm a freak or something?"

Tamika laughed. "Come on. I don't know how you managed to hide this huge thing, but it doesn't change who you are. Besides, you're easily the nicest person I've ever met, and you've got the greatest cock in the world... you're, like, perfect boyfriend material." Tamika reached over to wipe the remaining tears that clung to Darika's eyelashes, but the were soon replaced by a fresh batch. Darika just couldn't believe her ears. She had been so afraid that her life would be ruined.

Tamika looked down to notice her friend's flacid schlong growing firm again already. "Amazing endurance," she said, returning her eyes to Darika's face with a smile. "Listen, I need to hit the shower and get all this gunk out of my hair... care to join me?"

For a few moments, Darika sat there stupidly on the bed. Her head was spinning... all this was coming at her too fast. Was this real? Did one of her best friends really just suck her cock? Was it actually just some wonderful, wonderful dream that she'd asked her to share a shower with her? But Tamika's sexy strut, looking back and licking her fingers as she walked to the bathroom, swinging her panties on her finger, was enough to snap Darika out of her daze. She stumbled out of bed and across the floor.

Tamika lifted herself up and sat on the bathroom counter. "Can you get my blouse for me?" She asked. Darika's heart skipped. Those breasts... the ones she dreamt about for so long. She sheepishly grinned for the first time since finding Tamika under her sheets. With a trembling hand, she reached forward and started to work on the buttons. Tamika wrapped her legs around Darika's torso when she approached, sending a warm chill through her friend's body. Blouse unbuttoned, she pulled it open to gaze at Tamika's fabulous tits. They seemed to be pushing hard against the bra... Darika could see where the straps practically dug into her skin. She looked questionably up at Tamika.

"I don't like being oogled," she explained. "It's a little uncomfortable, but I kinda like to hold them back."

Darika reached around Tamika's back and searched for the bra strap. She fumbled with it for a moment, but unclasped it and watched it snap off, setting Tamika's boobs free. They were even bigger than Darika imagined. Unable to resist, she tossed the bra aside and buried her face between Darika's Mokey Mokeys. She let their scent fill her nose and felt their softness on her lips. It felt so warm and safe. Tamika giggled and put her arms around Darika's head.

"Come on, there'll be plenty of time for that in a minute. Let's get you out of those clothes."

Darika stepped back and let Tamika hop off the counter. Tamika grabbed Darika's black sweatshirt and pulled it over her head, leaving only her red Yami Yugi t-shirt. Darika pulled that off herself, revealing a pair of perky c-cup breasts.

"No bra?" Asked Tamika.

"I just... didn't..." Darika stammered.

"Didn't know you were so kinky, Darika," she giggled as she reached forward and took them in her hands, pushing them together. Darika couldn't help but laugh back as she reached down and started undoing her pants. Tamika took the chance to finally throw off her blouse and push down her skirt. Her panties, of course, were already gone. She stooped to pull off her socks, which she threw at Darika playfully. Darika laughed and threw hers back, her cock now swinging free. Darika had wondered her whole life what it'd be like to be this close to someone... what it'd be like to really have a real dueling partner. Was this it?

Finally they both stepped into the shower. It wasn't terribly big, and Darika's stiffening dick kept rubbing against Tamika, but neither of them minded much. Darika turned on the warm water and let it rain down from the faucet above. "Get my hair first," asked Tamika. "I've really got to get this stuff out." Darika grabbed the shampoo as Tamika turned around the other way, giving Darika a better angle. She squirted it into Tamika's shoulder-length blonde hair. She ran her fingers through it, scrubbing in the foamy cleanser. Darika was almost a head taller than Tamika, so it was easy to get everywhere. "Lean your head back so none gets in your eyes," she advised. Tamika complied.

It struck Darika as odd how natural it felt standing there, naked in the shower with her friend, helping her wash her hair. At the same time... it was erotic. Once the shampoo was thoroughly worked in, she felt her hands start to stray away from Tamika's head to explore the rest of her body. She ran them along her shoulders and down her arms. She reached them around Tamika's torso and cupped her breasts. Tamika looked back at Darika with a warm smile, reaching up to put her hands on Darika's. Darika's cock grew firm, pushing its way through Tamika's thighs. The stimulation caused Darika to shudder with pleasure. Tamika laughed and began grinding up and down on Darika's dick, making it hard as a rock. Darika moaned with joy.

"Not yet," said Tamika. "You owe me more than that."

Tamika stepped away, sending one last jolt through Darika as her thighs ran across the head of Darika's penis. Tamika grabbed the shower head and washed the shampoo out of her hair. "Time to soap up, don't you think?" said Tamika. She picked up Darika's bottle of shower gel and released a big pile of it in her palm. She rubbed it into both her hands, then turned around and wiped it across Darika's body. Darika leaned against the shower wall and let her friend massage the gel across her breasts and over her arms. Tamika reached around her, teasing Darika's thick cock once more as she rubbed it into her back.

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Tamika. "I've been neglecting our little friend." She let her hands run across Darika's hips and stopped at the base of Darika's rigid dick. Slowly, she started running her hands up and down the shaft. "We have to make sure this is nice and clean." Darika's heart began racing as Tamika began to pump her cock faster and faster.

Tamika turned around, bending over and spreading her cheeks. Darika didn't need another invitation. She launched herself forward, the hot water from the shower head pouring down from above. "Not too fast," Tamika gasped. "You're too big. Do it slow." Darika reached forward and put her hands on Tamika's hips as she rested the head of her penis on Tamika's dripping vagina. Very gently she pushed it through. "Black Luster Soldier!" Tamika squealed as the head popped in, brushing her clitoris as it went. Darika continued to push, letting the shaft sink deeper and deeper into her friend, who kept gasping and crying out all the while.

"Is it too much?" Darika asked, a little worried.

"Don't you fucking DARE stop," screamed Tamika.

Darika was thankful for that. The feeling in her cock was phenomenal. She pushed onward, now almost 5 inches in.

"OH FUCK! OH YUGI," Tamika screamed. "YOU'RE GOING TO RIP ME IN HALF! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOOOP!!"

Starved for breath, Darika plunged deeper and faster. She was at 6 inches. If she wasn't so busy trying not to explode, Darika might have been amazed. Just how much was Tamika going to be able to take? When was she going to hit a wall? More and more she pushed, sliding down her cock even further. Finally, Darika's navel made contact with Tamika's big, round ass. Unbelievably, Darika had sunk her entire 7-inch dick into Tamika's cunt.

Both Darika and Tamika took a second to stop and take a few breaths. Then, as gently as she had put it in, Darika began to pull her cock back out of Tamika. Tamika moaned passionately. It seemed to take ages to peel that monstrous rod back through Tamika's deep vagina. Finally Darika could feel her head at the end of the line. She started to push back in. "Are you okay?" Asked Darika. "Fantastic," gasped Tamika. "Go on, faster!" Darika pushed it all the way in again, faster than before, then started to pull out. Tamika's vagina was stretched so wide that her clit was pushed up against Darika's shaft, sending an electric pleasure through Tamika. More and more rapidly, Darika pushed and pulled her cock to the limits of Tamika's tight cunt. "OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...!" screamed Tamika. Darika couldn't bear to speak... releasing anything out've her body might let loose a flood. Darika slapped harder and harder, faster and faster against Tamika's ass. The feeling in both of them built and built every time Darika slid her huge penis in and out, in and out. "I CAN'T TAKE IT! I'M GOING TO CUM!" shrieked Tamika. "I'M... I'M... I'M CUMMING!!"

Darika didn't need to be told twice. Quickly, Darika donkey punched Tamika on the back of the head, making her vagina even tighter than it was before. Darika blasted her load into Tamika, flooding her full of another giant load of love juice. It overflowed, spilling out around Darika's cock and down into the bath. It kept coming and coming, leaving Darika weak in the knees... she fell back, popping out of Tamika, landing with an uncomfortable plop on the bath floor. It continued to shoot out of her for a few more seconds before it finally died down.

Tamika fell, passed out, both from the donkey punch and from ecstasy, as her vagina slowly let loose the surplus of semen. With a fulfilled sigh, she slowly regained consciousness and carefully stood up straight and turned around to face Darika, who had propped herself up into a sitting position against the wall of the bath, exhausted and breathing huskily. Tamika stepped over to her lover and kneeled down on her, taking her in her arms. "Oh Darika... that was amazing. I've... I've never had anything like that."

Darika smiled. "Tamika..." she sighed. "I love you."

Tamika smiled back. "Me too, Darika." She leaned her head forward, and they shared a soft, passionate kiss.

*_*

• Upvote 33

Endless    336

If you really wrote that , your a fucking legend.

Legares    1
Darika and Tamika had been dueling for many years together, but they finally were ready for the duel of their lives. They entered Darika's bedroom and threw off their clothes.

Ahahahaha oh WOW.

Lady Yugi    3
Fuck you Lady Yugi, I was promised a fan fic weeks ago, and days ago, and I've still received nothing. At least Otaku delivers something.

You are nothing but a bundle of lies!

I didn't lie, I've been to busy to get this done busy with IM's, with my email checking as I got a lot to check, and other things, and I did say I had things to take care of before I left not to mention all the browser problems I keep having repeatedly usually caused by a particular site I go to luckily I have an online friend who is looking in to it for me, and resource problems. I finally had the time to do it, and was finally able to get it done it's not my fault I haven't been able to get to it I can't help it when my browsers decide to quit responding on me over a dozen times a day, and I have pic screens to prove I've had problems with my browser but over a dozen is exaggerating because it sure seems like it's that often to me. I hope you enjoy my actual story. I haven't bothered to read that other one at least not much of it seems sick, and I'm not up to reading sick junk.

Notes:Darika,and Tamika were born on the sameday,they are bestfriends,both have blond hair,wear green glasses,and they do everything together. I may use Darika, and Tamika in future stories, I'm not sure at this point. Yami, and Yugi are separate in this story as they will be in a lot of my fan fiction stories, I know they aren't in the anime but this is an AU story. AU=Alternate Universe. I am using the Japanese names. This is my 1rst Yugioh fan fiction story that I came up with the idea for over 2 years ago during the 2nd season of Yugioh. It's different from A. Sailor Moon Christmas To Remember, and A. Tenchi Muyo Christmas To Remember that have been completed. I make my author notes short, and to the point like I believe all authors should.

On a cold winter day after Thanksgiving since Christmas is coming up On a cold winter day following Thanksgiving since Christmas is coming up Yami Muto talks to Yugi Muto about having a surprise Christmas party for their friends Darika Darimus, and Tamika Takami since they love Christmas so much, and Yugi tells him that he agrees with doing that, and how he thinks that's a wonderful idea. Yami tells him I thought you'd agree to doing that. Yugi tells him now it just needs to be planned, and I just need to tell our friends about this, and they can help us plan the surprise Christmas party for Darika, and Tamika, and tell them to come over after school Tuesday so we can get it planned for them, then Yami tells Yugi that he'll call Isis to tell her when he's done. Then Yugi calls Anzu to tell her about the surprise Christmas party for Darika, and Tamika, that he, and Yami are planning, and that they will need her help getting it planned, and to come over after school on Tuesday on the 1rst of December, then Anzu tells him I sure will Yugi, that she thinks it's a good idea, and that she's looking forward to it. Then Yugi calls Honda to tell him about the surprise Christmas party for Darika, and Tamika, that he, and Yami are planning, and that they will need his help getting it planned, and to come over after school on Tuesday on the 1rst of December, then Honda tells him that he will be there. Then Yugi calls Jonouchi to tell him about the surprise Christmas party for Darika, and Tamika, that he, and Yami are planning, and that they will need his help getting it planned, and to come over after school on Tuesday on the 1rst of December, then Jounouchi tells him that it's a good idea, and I'll be there. Then Yugi calls Shizuka to tell her about the surprise Christmas party for Darika, and Tamika, that he, and Yami are planning, and that they will need his help getting it planned, and to come over after school on Tuesday on the 1rst of December, then Shizuka tells him sure I'll come, good idea Yugi. Then Yugi calls Mai to tell her about the surprise Christmas party for Darika, and Tamika, that he, and Yami are planning, and that they will need her help getting it planned, and to come over after school on Tuesday on the 1rst of December then Mai tells him hai,I'll come, and it's a good idea. Then Yugi calls Otogi to tell him about the surprise Christmas party for Darika, and Tamika, that he, and Yami are planning, and that they will need his help getting it planned, and to come over after school on Tuesday on the 1rst of December then Otogi tells him sure I'll come allright. Then Yugi calls Mokuba to tell him about the surprise Christmas party for Darika, and Tamika, that he, and Yami are planning, and that they will need her help getting it planned, and to come over after school on Tuesday on the 1rst of December then Mokuba tells him he'll come, and good idea Yugi. Then Yami calls Isis to tell her about the surprise Christmas party for Darika, and Tamika, that he, and Yami are planning, and that they will need her help getting it planned, and to come over when school gets out on Tuesday on the 1rst of December then Isis tells him she'll come, and that the girls will love it.

On Monday Darika, and her bestfriend Tamika start talking about being able to spend Christmas together again this year, and have no idea what is being planned by their friends the following day.

On Tuesday, December 1rst after school Anzu, Honda, Jounouchi, Shizuka, Isis, Otogi, Mai, and Mokuba go over to Yugi's, going through the game shop upstairs to the living room to talk,and plan the surprise Christmas party for their friends Darika, and Tamika. Once they all get in the living room, and sit down Yami says,"What all should we do for the surprise Christmas party? Any ideas?"

Yugi says,"Well we could play games, sing Christmas songs. Any other ideas?"

Isis says,"We could exchange Christmas presents seeing how much they love Christmas, I'm sure they would love that, and the singing Christmas songs idea Yugi suggested. Not that playing games isn't good, they love playing games too but what is played needs to be Christmas oriented."

Anzu says,"We could watch Christmas specials if anyone has any videos,DVD's of any."

Yami says,"All of those ideas sound like good ones to me,what do you think?"

Yugi says,"I agree,they sound good to me too."

Anzu says"I agree. In order to watch Christmas specials we have got to have videos of some."

Isis says,"I agree,and I do have some videos of Christmas specials, not many since we would need that to be able to do that like Anzu said."

Shizuka,Mai,Honda,Jounouchi,Otogi,and Mokuba all say,"I agree, sounds good to me. Lets do it."

Yami says,"Okay. Now we do all know how to play Duel Monsters so we could all like duel each other, and get a gift if you win a duel, so what about doing that?

Yugi,Anzu,Honda,Jounouchi,Shizuka,Mai,Otogi,Mokuba,and Isis all say," I agree. Sounds good, lets do that."

Yami says,"Okay. I don't know of any other games. Do any of you know of other games to play?"

Yugi says,"Dirty Santa Claus but I don't think that Darika, and Tamika like that game very much so it's probably not a good idea to play that one, and I don't think we could make any other games Christmas oriented."

Yami says,"Okay,that's fine then. Everything is just about settled for the party then now."

Yugi says,"We should probaby have a meal at the Christmas party a Christmas dinner. Don't you agree?"

Yami,Anzu,Honda,Jounouchi,Shizuka,Mai,Otogi,Mokuba,and Isis all say,"Hai,we sure do."

Then Yami says,"It appears that now we have left to do now is figure out what time the party should start, and what time it should end also what date to have it on. What time do you think it should start, and end Yugi? What date should it be on Yugi? Shouldn't we have it here?"

Yugi says,"It should start at 6:30, and I'm not so sure we should make a definite ending time because we don't know how long doing any of it will take. It should be on the 22nd 2 days before Christmas Eve. Hai."

Yami says,"Okay,I do agree with that. You do make a good point on that Yugi. You also make a good point on the date Yugi. Everybody agree?"

Anzu,Honda,Jounouchi,Shizuka,Mai,Otogi,Mokuba,and Isis all say,"Hai."

Yami says,"It appears that everything is now settled. Since it has been all planned out now,you can all go home."

Anzu,Honda,Jounouchi,Shizuka,Mai,Otogi,Mokuba,and Isis all leave, and go there own ways to get home.

After they leave Yami, and Yugi talk about how to get Darika, and Tamika to the surprise Christmas party for them, Yami asks Yugi how to get Darika, and Tamika to come over that night. Yugi tells him just tell them they are coming over so that we can play Duel Monsters, and to bring their decks.

When it gets a lot closer to Christmas on the 22nd the day of the surprise Christmas party, that nighttime goes, and picks up Darika, and Tamika to bring them over for the surprise Christmas party at 6:00. At 6:30 when they get there Darika, and Tamika are amazed by their friends throwing this surprise Christmas party for them. They start it off by going ahead, and eating the Christmas dinner for supper, it consists of Turkey,Cranberry Sauce,Dressing,Sweet Potatoes mashed potatoes, and chocolate pie.

Darika,and Tamika really enjoy the food quite a bit.

After eating they move to the living room, and they all talk about how good the food was. Then they start singing Christmas songs. They sing Silent Night, Away In A Manger, Jingle Bells, O Holy Night, Hark The Herald Angels Sing, Silver Bells, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, and What Child Is This.

When they finish singing Christmas songs they decide to go ahead, and exchange the gifts everyone bought for each person, and open them. Yami,Yugi,Anzu,Jounouchi,Honda,Shizuka,Mai,Otogi,Mokuba,and Isis decide to wait on opening their Christmas they got from everybody else, and let Darika, and Tamika open their Christmas presents that they got from everyone first. Darika, and Tamika do open their Christmas presents from there friends, Darika opens the one she got from Yami first as does Tamika, and Darika they got a Dark Magician Girl card,Kuriboh card, Shining Friendship card, Time Machine,Dian Keto The Cure Master, and a Cyber Jar card from him, then they each open their Christmas present from Yugi, and they each get their favorite game Connect Four from him, then they open their Christmas present from Anzu, and they each get a Friendship Bear Carebear doll from her, then they open their Christmas present from Shizuka, and they each get a Kuriboh plush doll from her, then they open their Christmas present from Mokuba, and they each get a Duel Monsters computer game that was created by Mokuba's brother from him, then they open their Christmas present from Jounouchi, and get a Scooby Doo watch from him, then they open their present from Isis, and they each get their own lap top computer from her, then they open their Christmas present from Mai, and they each get a necklace, and a bracelet from her, then they open their Christmas present from Honda, and get a blank book from him, then they open their Christmas present from Otogi,and get a dungeon dice monsters computer game he created for them from him. Then Darika, and Tamika say,"We really loved our presents from all of you. They were pretty awesome. Thank you."

Then the others open their Christmas presents from each other, and are satisfied with what they got.

After they are done opening their Christmas presents they leave to go to the kitchen to duel each other with their decks. They have tag team duels with so many people, and Yami, and Yugi, and Darika, and Tamika are the first to duel, and Yami, and Yugi win, and Darika, and Tamika lose but they did a pretty good job trying to win, then Jounouchi, and Shizuka duel against Mokuba, and Anzu, and it ends up being a draw, then Duke, and Honda duel against Mai, and Isis, and Otogi,and Honda lose the duel. Then the gifts are handed out to the winners. Darika, and Tamika feel bad about not getting a gift since they lost their duel, and tears appear in their eyes, Yami sees this, and has a talk with them about it, and tells them it's okay to lose, I know you both wanted that gift you got if you won. Yami also tells them that they can do another duel against Anzu, and Mokuba, and see if they win. Darika, and Tamika tell him okay. So Darika, and Tamika have another duel against Anzu, and Mokuba, and they do win the duel, and get gifts for winning. The gifts given out for winning were Kuriboh keychains.

Then they go to the living room, and watch Christmas specials like Frosty The Snowman, and Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer.

After they are done every gets there stuff together, and gets ready to leave to go home but Yami, and Yugi since they live their, and Darika, and Tamika wait on doing that too.

After they have gone home, and it is just Yami,Yugi,Darika,and Tamika,Yami,and Yugi get their presents moved to their rooms, and decide to talk to Darika, and Tamika once back in the living room. Yami says,"Darika,Tamika what are you 2 doing for Christmas this year?"

Darika says "Spending Christmas together like we do every year. Why do you ask?"

Tamika says "Spending Christmas together like always, our families do spend Christmas together every year at Darika's house. Why do you ask?"

Yami says"Yugi,and I would like to spend Christmas together with both of you, and your families."

Darika says,"I don't know if our parents would allow that Yami."

After Darika, and Tamika's conversation with Yami they get their presents together, and Yugi's grandpa uses his car since it would make it easier to carry everything especially the laptop computers, and Yami, and Yugi come along, and he takes them home.

Once home Darika, and Tamika have help getting their stuff inside, and putting their new lap top computers in the computer room from Yami, and Yugi, then they leave. Tamika, and Darika are sharing Darika's room since she is over to spend the holidays with her. Darika goes to her parents bedroom to ask her parents if it was okay if Yami, and Yugi spent Christmas with them this year, and her parents say it's okay.

Once it has been long enough for Yami to get home Darika calls him to tell him that he, and Yugi can spend Christmas with them, and their family that her parents said yes.

Two days later on Christmas Eve Yami, and Yugi go over to Darika's to spend Christmas Eve with her, and Tamika's family. When Yami knocks on the door that morning at 9:00 Mrs.Darimus opens the door,and lets him, and Yugi inside. Darika, and Tamika are in Darika's room watching the Christmas specials on CN on TV. Mrs.Darimus tells Yami, and Yugi that they are in Darika's room watching Christmas specials on TV. Then Mrs.Darimus shows them to Darika's room, knocks on the door to tell them that Yami, and Yugi are here now. Darika tells her Mom to let them in, and she does. Then Yami, and Yugi join Darika, and Tamika watching TV, except at meal time that's how Christmas Eve is spent. That night after supper Yami, and Yugi are shown to the guest room where they will be sleeping.

That night all of their Christmas stockings are put out for candy from Santa Claus before going to bed early.

Christmas morning at 6:00 Darika's alarm goes off as it always does to get up early as she enjoys getting up early so much, and she, and Tamika wake up when it goes off.

Darika immediately turns the TV on, and turns the satellite on, and puts it on CN to watch the Christmas specials. Yami, and Yugi wake up at 7:00. Darika, and Tamika wait until Yami, and Yugi are up to eat breakfast, they both have a bowl of there favorite hot cereal cream of wheat, and milk to drink,Yami,and Yugi also eat a bowl of cream of wheat, and have a glass a of milk to drink.

After breakfast Darika,Tamika,Yami,and Yugi all go brush their teeth. They go to the living room after Darika, and Tamika go get there cameras.

Thirty minutes later at 8:00 everyone even Darika, and Tamika's parents are ready to open the presents. Darika, and Tamika have there parents take pictures of the presents they get, of the Christmas tree, and they get pictures of there parents opening there presents also of Yami, and Yugi opening there presents they get from Darika, and Tamika..

Once done opening presents Darika, and Tamika carry their presents to Darika's room to put them up,Yami,and Yugi take their presents to the gestor to put up. When they do get dressed at 10:00 Darika, and Tamika put on their Christmas sweatshirts. Until time to eat Darika,Tamika,Yami,and Yugi watch TV again watching Christmas specials on CN.

The Christmas dinner consist of dressing, cranberry sauce,turkey,honey ham, green beans, cheese mash potatoes, and Death By Chocolate Cake. Darika,Tamika,Yami,and Yugi all enjoy the Christmas diner.

After lunch Darika, and Tamika, their families, and Yami, and Yugi get in front of the Christmas tree, and sing Christmas songs like Hark The Herald Angels Sing, Away In A Manger, What Child Is This, and others.

After finishing up with the singing it's time for Yami, and Yugi to leave to go home,and as they are leaving they tell Darika,and Tamika how much they enjoyed spending Christmas with them,and their families.

That night Darika, and Tamika talk about how this is the best Christmas ever, and one they will never forget.

Everyone else also has a wonderful Christmas.

The End

Sign in to follow this