Ghosty

The Official Wrestling Thread

Steve Wainman    1351

this ppv is really turning into pre-MITB, WHAT THE FUCK

chee    61

ortons thumb was sliced open realllllllllllly bad.

+Mascis    4558

Fucking Kevin Nash.

Steve Wainman    1351

it doesn't surprise me that Del Rio cashed in but the Punk V Cena match was BORING!!

Greed`    88

Gonna go on a limb and say Punk vs. Mysterio vs. Cena vs. Nash vs. Del Rio vs. Miz in an Elimination Chamber match at Night of Champions

• Downvote 1

DEEEEEEELLLLRRRRIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo!!

but ya first half of Cena/punk was all the technical stuff then 2nd half was a pointless slugfest/spotfest. Ending of the match was lame HURRRRR I didnt spot the foot on the rope, like a seasoned professional like HHH would miss that shit.

Jimi Hart made me night tho.

you think you win the championship, all your hard work paid off, and then who comes along? muthafucking kevin nash and powerbombs you. you think you got a great storyline going on yet who comes along and blows the whole angle? muthafucking kevin nash. you want to expand your buisness empire and reach new fans yet who comes along and ruins it? muthafucking kevin nash...

• Upvote 1

»Barron    7988

This ppv was great. A lot of people are bitching in the IWC (mostly cena fans).

The Mixed tag match i didnt really care for.

Daniel B. vs. Wade Barrett: loved it. They went at it, went pound for pound and wade barrett winning was the best outcome. It puts him over some what.

Sheamus vs. Mark Henry: was really good and i didnt like the ending a lot. If sheamus was just laying there knocked out it would of been suffice. Though i love the mark henry push.

Divas match: meh, was really hoping beth would win.

Christian vs. Orton: even though i dont want to see this continue it was watchable. When Orton pulled the stairs i knew he was going to win. Edge being there was a surprise. I thought Tomko was coming back to the wwe.

Cena vs. Punk: say what you want but in all of cenas matches, his best ones have to be the last 2 he has had with punk, i enjoyed the following chants:

We want ice cream

Cm punk

You cant wrestle

Macho man randy savage

CM punk wins. I like that cena got screwed, heel turn? Then out of fucking nowhere, KEVIN FUCKING NASH. I thought it was claudio at first then took a better look and my mind was blown.

Then TROLLLLLLLBERTOOOOOOO DELL RIIIOOOO cashes it in like the rumors said, fuckkkkkkkkk. Confused but fuck damn, i have to wait til raw tomorrow to see what's really going on. Im sure del rio can say he paid nash to do that so he could cash in the briefcase.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

fanfingtastic    171

I really hope diesel is here to stay!!!! Del Rio I hate very much, but seen that coming, idk good ppv all around i thought, better then a lot of others this year

• Downvote 1

Haruki    12639

why is kevin nash still wrestling he's too old

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

chee    61

i highly doubt he is going to wrestle. im pretty sure its just a bodyguard position for him.

+Mascis    4558

Kliq.jpg

Kilq 4 eva

• Upvote 2

Elements    569

as much as i like nash, that was an abso shite way to ruin this sotryline. i mean del rio is buried in my books right now and shouldnt be champ. makes me wonder whats next for punk ...

Ordyh    332

I honestly didn't see the entire PPV. So I'm just gonna post my thoughts on what I saw. Wade vs Bryan match was really good. They both are showing that they are great athletes and the ending was good. Orton match was ok. I'm just sick of seeing him and Christian keep going at it. Punk vs Cena was also just ok. Started out good then got eh. I'm glad Punk won though. Then HERP DERP KEVIN NASH SHOWS UP! I was like The Miz when I saw that. "Really? Really? Really? Really? REALLY!?" Then ofcourse Del Rio comes in and takes Punk's well deserved moment. As much as I like Del Rio, it just sucks he took it from Punk.

»Barron    7988

Del rio vs. Rey is confirmed for tonight.

Cena/cm punk fallout

Nash/trips